4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
SW another great game ... if i could only get that Sasha route down i'd have them all ... :LOL:

also i gotta say i love the other game SB .... its another awesome game coming along fucking great ... WTG (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Don't worry, everyone. I'm going to eventually do a DLC with all the girls, and you see how they're lives are progressing. I'm thinking a time skip of just a few years but maybe not, who knows. So don't be too sad! =D (Also, I'll add Sabrina's mom and your ex)

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This game, just like other Superwriter games are simple, yet enjoyable affairs, that should be played just like that. It's a good thing and I hope that the dev continues in this vein. I'd say that things have been wrapped up nicely bar from some personal design choices that have been made for the story, such as lack of any "ic" content in an "ic" game, no pregnancy in the harem end or even any mention to Paris' own situation and the harem simply turning into a orgy situation

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Congratulations SuperWriter on completing this wonderful Visual Novel :)
It's kind of bitter sweet in a way but your other new game is great and look forward to continuing to follow your work (y)

1622390974775.png

Fyi this is going to be me crying into my pillow tonight now the story has ended :p:ROFLMAO:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Thank you for all your effort, it's always nice to see a dev that does finishes his game, it was shorter that what I first expected, but I guess not every story needs to be long for the point to be made, good luck with your other projects.

Now get to work on Secret Summer :devilish:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Than you for all your effort, it's always nice to see a dev that does finishes his game, it was shorter that what I first expected, but I guess not every story needs to be long for the point to be made, good luck with your other projects.

Now get to work on Secret Summer :devilish:
Lol Thank you, and thank you for understanding. Not every story has to be a long, drawn out thing. And I'm working on SS right now! About half way done and I'll probably be done a week from now

Omi14

Oct 5, 2019
im missing in an explanation for: why the game files available are 0.14 when the final version is 1.0? i dont know, and after i finish the game i keep looking for 30 to 60 minutos about an explanation. a note or dev note in the game information should help... is not that hard.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
im missing in an explanation for: why the game files available are 0.14 when the final version is 1.0? i dont know, and after i finish the game i keep looking for 30 to 60 minutos about an explanation. a note or dev note in the game information should help... is not that hard.
Sorry. I put .14 instead of 1.0. The Harem ending is the end of the game

• Sad
Reactions: Omi14 and msleomac

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Well, it's over then :cry:

Thanks and congratulations to SuperWriter for finishing the game :love:, hope you revisit it at some point.

Do you have any idea if you'll replace PP with another game or you'll work only on the other 2?

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes