4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Lachesis580

Apr 11, 2019
Lol Thank you, and thank you for understanding. Not every story has to be a long, drawn out thing. And I'm working on SS right now! About half way done and I'll probably be done a week from now
But would you be interested making a game someday which is "Longer" "Bigger Project" ala "Where the Heart Is" for example? Because i would be damn excited coming from your hands especially again with a Sasha like girl. (What can i say you know how damn awesome i find Sasha :LOL:)
But yeah 1.0 release was a nice birthday present that's for sure. Next stop Secret Summer. :love:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Great to see this finished, it's one of the best out there for sure. Paris' ending is still my favorite, and I must say I much prefer her storyline in this to that of the book's, it's by far the best work across all the content in both of them (though the book did have anal...). Really great stuff all round though, would definitely recommend people play this through if they haven't already. My only complaint is that while it's really perfect as it is, I definitely would not have said no to more, you could give me three times as much Paris content and I'd lap it up eagerly. But all good things must come to an end I suppose.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Liked the game and the best is it has an end even when for me it does not feel like one. The only thing, that did not fit in the game are the cockrings in the sexshop. They look like collars for dogs in size and design. Even the smallest looks like it is about 15cm (6in) in diameter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This is surreal as hell. I played since the beginning and now it's come to an end. I haven't played any endings as i was waiting for all of it to fully end and play it all.

Honestly, the amount of shit the dev gets for doing all these games at the same time and he finished with what i would assume is several amazing endings. And to think he did it in under 2 years at this quality while doing 3 or 4 other games with the same if not greater quality each is amazing.

I'm excited to get into this to play my favorite girl, Paris, ending first and then go to Sasha's and Harem. The others I'll get to afterwards to see where those go as well.

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Loved the game. Really like all routes. Also, is it just me or does Sabrina vaguely resembles Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

The only thing I wish had also been added in the harem route was some sort of closure with the mother plot.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I'm probably in the minority here, but so be it - honestly, the entire story felt rushed and unfulfilling. This, in turn, left me struggling to feel any connection or empathy towards any of the characters. Don't get me wrong - I despise the needlessly slow-burn plots as much as anyone - but there just wasn't much here at any point. Each character had a single basic "hang-up" with an even more basic resolution (a sex scene). Several opportunities were introduced towards the end with two new characters that nothing ever came of because the game was already over. Normally I'm quick to accuse developers of rushing a project to finish it and move on - but in this case I'm genuinely not sure of whether it was the lack of experience in developing a plot, or the fact that he was juggling not one but two other projects at the same time. Regardless, the end result was neither memorable or enjoyable. Seeds were planted, but nothing ever really grew. Honestly, it has left me hesitant to even check out his other projects, assuming the same lack of care is going to go into developing those.

Some closing thoughts (on glaring mistakes) -
-One external view outside the home's window shows a normal neighborhood, while the view outside the kitchen shows the fucking Utah desert. Which is it?

-It's two. When you are talking about a literal couple of people you say "You two...", not "You 2". There were about four or five instances of this at the end that damn near drove me up a fucking wall. One would think someone going by the moniker of SuperWriter would have a bit better grasp on something that simple. Or perhaps it simply wasn't proof-read. Who knows?

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Picture Perfect [v1.0] [SuperWriter] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.93GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (432MB):MEGA Workupload
Compressed version for MAC (423MB):MEGA Workupload

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Is this the final version? File shows v0.14?

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end... The cross-over scenes and MC conversations were a nice transition to SS. While I'm sad to see this end, I'm also anxious to see your next new story. Awesome job and congrats on bringing your (first?) AVN to a nice close! IMHO, it was well written with excellent graphics. I enjoyed it immensely!

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
did miracle die or something? why she doesn't have her own ending?
i still haven't play this game yet since i'm not done with tale of unending void

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
did miracle die or something? why she doesn't have her own ending?
i still haven't play this game yet since i'm not done with tale of unending void
Why do you think Miracle doesn't have an ending?
screenshot0001.jpg

Reactions: zainon
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes