4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nice game but could be better if there was also animation.
sure but then time making game increases quite a lot unless has others helping aka 1 does rendering, other makes animations and 3rd makes script.

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
Unofficial Android Port of Picture Perfect [v1.0] [SuperWriter] + OscarSix's WT/Gallery/Cheat/Improvements Mod by DA

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the game.

Now to play the harem ending. The last time I played the game was before the various endings started (4 updates ago, right?). From what I see my last saved game is from mid-November (that is, 6 and a half months ago more or less). It has been a long wait.

SuperWriter, is it necessary to have played the previous endings to understand this one well? As soon as the update begins, they talk about a trip to the beach that I don't remember, although I have forgotten it after so many months.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Thanks for the game.

Now to play the harem ending. The last time I played the game was before the various endings started (4 updates ago, right?). From what I see my last saved game is from mid-November (that is, 6 and a half months ago more or less). It has been a long wait.

SuperWriter, is it necessary to have played the previous endings to understand this one well? As soon as the update begins, they talk about a trip to the beach that I don't remember, although I have forgotten it after so many months.
Oh yeah, there are only one or two references that you won't understand if you don't play the other paths, but it is okay if you just play the harem. You'll understand 98% of it without playing the other paths

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Oh yeah, there are only one or two references that you won't understand if you don't play the other paths, but it is okay if you just play the harem. You'll understand 98% of it without playing the other paths
Thanks for the reply

I'm glad to know that... But, to see the first time with Sabrina is it necessary to see her ending?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Okay.

Thanks for the game. But I'm pretty weird playing, and if to have Sabrina's first time I have to play her ending first... I guess I'll pass. In any case, I was quite liking the game.
I understand, we all like different things. Thank you for playing up until now! And I'm sorry I couldn't do it the way you like

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand, we all like different things. Thank you for playing up until now! And I'm sorry I couldn't do it the way you like
Well, I'm pretty weird, so I guess even though I don't like having to play multiple endings in order to get the scenes I want, it won't be a problem for most players. In my case, since I only like to see an ending, having to play Sabrina's ending to have her first scene demotivates me.

I don't know if I will ever feel motivated to continue the game, although most likely not, at least in the short term.

In any case, I want to emphasize that the game is very good, at least in what I have played.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Congrats SuperWriter on finishing your first visual novel game, it's been a long journey with revamps & character remodeling to better the story & experience. Thanks for sharing your story. I look forward to the outcome of your other games (Sun Breed & Secret Summer) and the new game taking over Picture Perfect's slot, Follow The Leader.

And just to confirm, is Paris being pregnant only for her solo route? As she wasn't in the harem route.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes