4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Completed? I notice there is Sarbina and Paris ending in the change log but no Sasha ending?
Here are the endings of the girls:
V0.10...Miracle ending
v0.11...Sasha ending
v0.12...Paris ending
v0.13...Sabrina ending (its a threesome with Miracle)
v0.14 (=1.0)...Harem ending
You get to a choice screen at the end of v0.9. There you can select the ending you want.

Reactions: NukaCola

BlasterChief

Jul 12, 2020
I just finished the game and I did enjoy it a lot. Let's hope for a sequel!

There are just two things I noticed:
  • One of the flashbacks at the start of the harem route refers to a scene that is exclusive to the Sabrina path. Without spoiling much: You remember taking her virginity although it hasn't happened yet, at least on that path.
  • Using "2" instead of "two" in a sentence should only be done when you are refering to the actual number. "Room 2" is OK, "You 2" is bad style and, at least for me as a fast reader and part-time Grammar Nazi, disrupting the flow. That's a no-go for any author. Just a little advice on style. :p
Otherwise it was a really fun game. Thanks for sharing this with us and congratulations on making the finish line! ;)

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
SuperWriter definitely sad to see this end, we definitely need a sequel seeing as there was no closure with the mom on the Harem route and with a possibility of including her in the sequel as a LI as well. Many might not agree but as someone that has been suicidal at a point in my life that second chance at happiness is life changing and I think she deserves that in all honesty. Just my two cents. Keep up the good work, waiting on Secret Summer now..... missing my redneck redhead sweetheart already :) Kudos!!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is it me or this game ended prematurely? This game had so much more potential and it feels like at not even the half game, endings came one by one and the game is finished. Why...

Reactions: SpeedDevil

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Congrats SuperWriter on finishing your first visual novel game, it's been a long journey with revamps & character remodeling to better the story & experience. Thanks for sharing your story. I look forward to the outcome of your other games (Sun Breed & Secret Summer) and the new game taking over Picture Perfect's slot, Follow The Leader.

And just to confirm, is Paris being pregnant only for her solo route? As she wasn't in the harem route.
Paris is only pregnant for her solo route because it just takes too much attention off of the story if I were to add it to the harem. Glad you enjoyed the game!

But would you be interested making a game someday which is "Longer" "Bigger Project" ala "Where the Heart Is" for example? Because i would be damn excited coming from your hands especially again with a Sasha like girl. (What can i say you know how damn awesome i find Sasha :LOL:)
But yeah 1.0 release was a nice birthday present that's for sure. Next stop Secret Summer. :love:
I think I will make a big VN in the far future with a lot more involved, but I'm focused on making more compact games like PP right now because I just have so many ideas I want to do. So definitely look forward to more

Liked the game and the best is it has an end even when for me it does not feel like one. The only thing, that did not fit in the game are the cockrings in the sexshop. They look like collars for dogs in size and design. Even the smallest looks like it is about 15cm (6in) in diameter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The suggestions about Gabrielle aren't bad at all and I'm definitely going to consider them. Thank you!

This is surreal as hell. I played since the beginning and now it's come to an end. I haven't played any endings as i was waiting for all of it to fully end and play it all.

Honestly, the amount of shit the dev gets for doing all these games at the same time and he finished with what i would assume is several amazing endings. And to think he did it in under 2 years at this quality while doing 3 or 4 other games with the same if not greater quality each is amazing.

I'm excited to get into this to play my favorite girl, Paris, ending first and then go to Sasha's and Harem. The others I'll get to afterwards to see where those go as well.
Haha I have definitely gotten shit for doing three games at the same time, but I have a vision and I just have to stick to it no matter what anyone says, so I appreciate the support and I do have plenty more to come

Loved the game. Really like all routes. Also, is it just me or does Sabrina vaguely resembles Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

The only thing I wish had also been added in the harem route was some sort of closure with the mother plot.
The mother's plot will be addressed on a future DLC, so don't worry

I'm probably in the minority here, but so be it - honestly, the entire story felt rushed and unfulfilling. This, in turn, left me struggling to feel any connection or empathy towards any of the characters. Don't get me wrong - I despise the needlessly slow-burn plots as much as anyone - but there just wasn't much here at any point. Each character had a single basic "hang-up" with an even more basic resolution (a sex scene). Several opportunities were introduced towards the end with two new characters that nothing ever came of because the game was already over. Normally I'm quick to accuse developers of rushing a project to finish it and move on - but in this case I'm genuinely not sure of whether it was the lack of experience in developing a plot, or the fact that he was juggling not one but two other projects at the same time. Regardless, the end result was neither memorable or enjoyable. Seeds were planted, but nothing ever really grew. Honestly, it has left me hesitant to even check out his other projects, assuming the same lack of care is going to go into developing those.

Some closing thoughts (on glaring mistakes) -
-One external view outside the home's window shows a normal neighborhood, while the view outside the kitchen shows the fucking Utah desert. Which is it?

-It's two. When you are talking about a literal couple of people you say "You two...", not "You 2". There were about four or five instances of this at the end that damn near drove me up a fucking wall. One would think someone going by the moniker of SuperWriter would have a bit better grasp on something that simple. Or perhaps it simply wasn't proof-read. Who knows?
This was never going to be a long game, and I made that clear from the start, stating it's several times in this thread throughout the last two years, just to be transparent and no one would be caught off guard. I understand my style is not for everyone, so I understand if you felt it was too short.

But to say there is a lack of care is a bit offensive. I work very hard on these games and give each update 100%. Are there going to be mistakes? Absolutely. These games are in beta and now that the game is finally done, I can go back and iron out all of the kinks.

I just paid someone to beta test the game for errors all around, because when you're working on a game for weeks and months at a time,, and years at this point, things can begin to blend together and you need someone else's fresh eyes on the work.

SuperWriter definitely sad to see this end, we definitely need a sequel seeing as there was no closure with the mom on the Harem route and with a possibility of including her in the sequel as a LI as well. Many might not agree but as someone that has been suicidal at a point in my life that second chance at happiness is life changing and I think she deserves that in all honesty. Just my two cents. Keep up the good work, waiting on Secret Summer now..... missing my redneck redhead sweetheart already :) Kudos!!
No worries, there will be closure for the mother and a bit more content on a future DLC!

Is it me or this game ended prematurely? This game had so much more potential and it feels like at not even the half game, endings came one by one and the game is finished. Why...
This was never going to be a long game from the start. I could continue it for another year or two, but I have pretty much told the story that I wanted to tell. There is not much more that I feel I need to add besides a future DLC just to check up on the girls and where they are at in their lives.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Don't worry, everyone. I'm going to eventually do a DLC with all the girls, and you see how they're lives are progressing. I'm thinking a time skip of just a few years but maybe not, who knows. So don't be too sad! =D (Also, I'll add Sabrina's mom and your ex)
Is Paris going to have had the kid?

Since apparently Harem ending acts like it never happens?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Is Paris going to have had the kid?

Since apparently Harem ending acts like it never happens?
Not sure yet, haven't even thought about what exactly will happen, but most likely she will have the kid in the future. And all of these routes are separate from each other, so different things might happen on different routes.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Not sure yet, haven't even thought about what exactly will happen, but most likely she will have the kid in the future. And all of these routes are separate from each other, so different things might happen on different routes.
Yea.. But if all the solo routes happened before the harem.. Paris would be pregnant in the harem ending.. Don't need to show a belly or anything, just a simple line of "how's the pregnancy" or something like that would make the ending make more sense.

Reactions: Cotytto

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Yea.. But if all the solo routes happened before the harem.. Paris would be pregnant in the harem ending.. Don't need to show a belly or anything, just a simple line of "how's the pregnancy" or something like that would make the ending make more sense.
Sure, Paris could be pregnant in the harem at any point in time, but I did not want that to be the focus of the harem route when we have already had that story. Pregnancy is not a thing to just gloss over to me, and they would have to talk about it, and it would be something important and it would take over the story.

I didn't want that. I just wanted a fun route where you focus on having fun with the girls. Maybe I'll add pregnancy later.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Like a montage of sex with the pregnant daughters as you segue into the future where you set 2.0
The only person in this story who is pregnant is Paris. The others just have too much going on that would kill their stories. Sasha being an actor and Miracle and Sabrina being freshmans in college while trying to write their books.

I'm not going to add pregnancy just to add it. It has to make sense to the story. It is a very domineering kink, because everything else almost becomes unimportant and the focus becomes on the pregnancy.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
What i find odd is that part of the Harem ending talks about scenes that happen in Sabrina's ending.

Arent they supposed to be exclusive between each other?

You havent been to the trip with Miracle and Sabrina if you chose the Harem ending, because that trip is on Sabrina's ending.

And yes, going from Paris being pregnant, to suddenly the pregnancy dissapearing because you choose the Harem ending is also weird

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Loved the game. Really like all routes. Also, is it just me or does Sabrina vaguely resembles Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

The only thing I wish had also been added in the harem route was some sort of closure with the mother plot.
Lol, when I read that the first mother plot I thought about was getting Sabrinas mom in the harem and then I saw "closure" and remembered that there was the three sisters mom. But you are right, atm the endings with the kids are more of the independent type. It could have been written that way that the plots are connected and the kids talked about the story of the mother between them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
everything needed is told so dragging it further wouldn't have brought up much.

anyways, good game with very nice story ("few" oddities there and there but nothing biggie) and nice and believable characters. "vampiretwins" were weirdest.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
What i find odd is that part of the Harem ending talks about scenes that happen in Sabrina's ending.

Arent they supposed to be exclusive between each other?

You havent been to the trip with Miracle and Sabrina if you chose the Harem ending, because that trip is on Sabrina's ending.

And yes, going from Paris being pregnant, to suddenly the pregnancy dissapearing because you choose the Harem ending is also weird
I have explained a few times that the pregnancy will take over the story, and I did not want that for the harem. These are all different endings. I would say the harem path is canon for the future DLC. Paris being pregnant and you proposing to her on her path is exclusive to that path. She is not pregnant on the Miracle route or the sash route, etc.

Every route is independent of each other. Yes, you have all routes converging on the harem route and Paris is not pregnant because each ending is different like I said. I made different endings, so I would not be constrained and limited by the story.

They are all separate realities. Anything goes.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I have explained a few times that the pregnancy will take over the story, and I did not want that for the harem. These are all different endings. I would say the harem path is canon for the future DLC. Paris being pregnant and you proposing to her on her path is exclusive to that path. She is not pregnant on the Miracle route or the sash route, etc.

Every route is independent of each other. Yes, you have all routes converging on the harem route and Paris is not pregnant because each ending is different like I said. I made different endings, so I would not be constrained and limited by the story.

But you decide if she is pregnant or not before the endings. If you wanted to make it exclusive to Paris ending, that decision should be in Paris ending and not before them. Having a pregnancy suddenly dissappear from the story is not a little inconsistency, its a big failure in the continuity of the story

And if they are separate realities, why do the Harem ending talk about things that happen in the Sabrina ending?

I love the game, but you must admit those are flaws in the continuity of the story. It feels rushed, without being properly designed.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
there aren't that many games with 'pregnancy', especially with involved stories. i see a lot going on here in comments and would like to throw in ... but.... there are already Too Many Legos on the floor ... aannd besides..

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
But you decide if she is pregnant or not before the endings. If you wanted to make it exclusive to Paris ending, that decision should be in Paris ending and not before them. Having a pregnancy suddenly dissappear from the story is not a little inconsistency, its a big failure in the continuity of the story

And if they are separate realities, why do the Harem ending talk about things that happen in the Sabrina ending?

I love the game, but you must admit those are flaws in the continuity of the story. It feels rushed, without being properly designed.
I don't know what else to say. I didn't include the pregnancy because it detracts too much from the story I want to tell, then the harem route becomes somewhat focused on the pregnancy.

On Paris' route, you also propose to her, but that's not included in the harem either. You have to look at each ending separately from the others. The harem route is most likely canon. Everything that happens on the solo routes are NOT the main story. And like I said, Paris will most likely be pregnant at some point because the future content will have her with a kid. It is just altered.

The solo routes are variations and "what-if" scenarios.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020

Then you made an error - that she got a positive pregnancy test is before the split in individual paths. You can't delete that happen afterwards. You have to make a logical solution like abortion or miscarriage if you don't want to continue that line of thought. Maybe you should look at https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-19-killer7.35957/ to see a story in your genre with pregnancy included. Only it's the brother not the father. It needn't to be a kink in the story - just a "it happened"

Reactions: Old&Useless

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
my real question is how/why we got 3 good mods to make wt's (when we can't get updates on others) and which should i choose. aside from koga's music, does it make Any difference?

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes