4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Didnt give the paris pregnancy a second thought when playing the harem route, excellent and enjoyable. I said in a previous post that "I do not know if I am happy or sad" now it is completed.......Decided I am Happy so I can look for another title from Superwriter..........:D

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
It isn't about being lazy, the girls' endings are important to the game as the main storyline, that is by design. If you're skipping content in this game about the girls, then you might miss some things when you're playing the harem route, which IS about the girls.

And the pregnancy is not an option, it is canon, no matter what you choose. I made that announcement in this thread that you can go back and find, but the gist of it was, "I only see Paris pregnant on her ending. It makes too much sense."

So I just have to go back and delete that choice because it doesn't matter.

The only change to the harem was the alteration of the Paris route because it destroys the story, getting her pregnant and proposing to her. I'm just confused how that makes the harem broken or lazy.

I made the harem TWICE as long as the other updates because I knew you guys were looking forward to it. Well, one thing I have learned in my short time of developing is that you can't always that you can't always make everyone happy, so I'm sorry you didn't like the harem.

Is that the consensus here? You guys did not enjoy the harem? I've only seen congratulations and not too much feedback on the route itself besides those complaining about Paris not being pregnant, etc
You seem to have misunderstood my post or i write it bad trying to keep it short. I played the game for the harem so naturally i am going to choose the harem ending. You made it like if we don't play play the other endings we miss out some scenes like the 3some with vampire twins and the pregnancy. The ending is good but these little things become plot holes. For example the ending starts with the girl talking the 3some and i'm like WTF are they talking about.

Reactions: HansDampf788

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is that the consensus here? You guys did not enjoy the harem? I've only seen congratulations and not too much feedback on the route itself besides those complaining about Paris not being pregnant, etc
As someone who was never really going to love the harem ending, I still think you did a good job. Paris not being pregnant, even as an offhand comment (I get that it'd be hard to do this and do it justice) is probably a negative but I totally get your reasoning for why you did it that way. And if you were to add another patch with epilogue content with her child, and maybe even with her being pregnant again (she did say she wanted more than one kid in her route if I remember right, so it fits), that'd fix the 'problem' entirely.
Maybe I just don't get it as a non-harem player but I thought it would have given those players just about everything they wanted, it was never going to be perfect or fit everybody's desires.
EDIT: I do somewhat agree about the Sabrina thing though. A flashback of something that didn't happen, an important moment too, is kind of odd to anyone that didn't witness it.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I am very sorry but at this point I find it rather amusing that SuperWriter needs to make his point clear for Pregnant Paris over and over again and to be fair I still have to play the game to see what this is all about.

I played a shit ton of Violated Heroine and discovered that the pregnancy system was pretty hot and with it my fetish.
But I also know that this is pretty niche ...just like NTR actually. So it dont has to be omnipresent.
About the possible plothole I have yet to see. Looking forward to play it.

With all the nagging we only managed to sour SuperWriter and I believe he is thinking about twice now to add this particular fetish in his future games now xD
Well played.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Dont take it like that. I liked the Harem ending, i liked all of the endings, but those two holes in the story (pregnancy suddenly dissapearing and the harem ending having a memory of you taking Sabrina's virginity, which happens in Sabrina's ending) take away some of the immersion. It doesnt make the ending bad, it just that it would be better without those inconsistencies.

The game as a whole is still awesome, and the endings are good. The critics are for it to be better, not to tell you that something is bad.
Alright, I understand, thank you for the feedback. And I'm still glad you enjoyed everything overall

Didnt give the paris pregnancy a second thought when playing the harem route, excellent and enjoyable. I said in a previous post that "I do not know if I am happy or sad" now it is completed.......Decided I am Happy so I can look for another title from Superwriter..........:D
You seem to have misunderstood my post or i write it bad trying to keep it short. I played the game for the harem so naturally i am going to choose the harem ending. You made it like if we don't play play the other endings we miss out some scenes like the 3some with vampire twins and the pregnancy. The ending is good but these little things become plot holes. For example the ending starts with the girl talking the 3some and i'm like WTF are they talking about.
That's what I'm saying, if you're skipping content in my games, you might miss some references. I make the endings as important as the main storyline.

As someone who was never really going to love the harem ending, I still think you did a good job. Paris not being pregnant, even as an offhand comment (I get that it'd be hard to do this and do it justice) is probably a negative but I totally get your reasoning for why you did it that way. And if you were to add another patch with epilogue content with her child, and maybe even with her being pregnant again (she did say she wanted more than one kid in her route if I remember right, so it fits), that'd fix the 'problem' entirely.
Maybe I just don't get it as a non-harem player but I thought it would have given those players just about everything they wanted, it was never going to be perfect or fit everybody's desires.
EDIT: I do somewhat agree about the Sabrina thing though. A flashback of something that didn't happen, an important moment too, is kind of odd to anyone that didn't witness it.
I do plan for her to have children in a future DLC. It's not that her pregnancy disappears all together it was just not on the Harem route, but thank you for the suggestions.

I am very sorry but at this point I find it rather amusing that SuperWriter needs to make his point clear for Pregnant Paris over and over again and to be fair I still have to play the game to see what this is all about.

I played a shit ton of Violated Heroine and discovered that the pregnancy system was pretty hot and with it my fetish.
But I also know that this is pretty niche ...just like NTR actually. So it dont has to be omnipresent.
About the possible plothole I have yet to see. Looking forward to play it.

With all the nagging we only managed to sour SuperWriter and I believe he is thinking about twice now to add this particular fetish in his future games now xD
Well played.
Lol Honestly, I I am starting to rethink this whole pregnancy thing. I did have a couple planned for my other games, but seeing how domineering it is and becomes the focus of the story and what everyone is focusing on is exactly what I did not want, so I might cut that out altogether, yeah.

But thank you for the support!

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Lol Honestly, I I am starting to rethink this whole pregnancy thing. I did have a couple planned for my other games, but seeing how domineering it is and becomes the focus of the story which is exactly what I did not want, I might cut that out altogether, yeah.
Yup, I learned that people are very ....passionate... about pregnancy and NTR.
So in the future be prepared to have site long discussions about it if you are still willing to include one or the other.

Godspeed SuperWriter

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Lol Honestly, I I am starting to rethink this whole pregnancy thing. I did have a couple planned for my other games, but seeing how domineering it is and becomes the focus of the story and what everyone is focusing on is exactly what I did not want, so I might cut that out altogether, yeah.
Oh god please no, the way you've done it here is truly beautiful and feels special. It's not even a fetish thing, it's just a beautiful story.
I did end up getting a few of your books, and the saddest thing for me was finding out that this was not featured in the original story :cry:

Side note: people who think having a child with a loved one is a 'fetish' are weird.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

Pregnancy existing was never a problem, specially because it was a choice. You could opt in or out, thats why untill now it wasnt an issue.

The problem was content happening after the pregnancy being confirmed where the pregnancy doesnt exists.

It doesnt need to be a focus, plenty of games have pregnancy and it doesnt become the sole focus of the game, but if you include it, the you cant make it dissappear out of the blue.

Its as if you give players a decision about enabling a relationship with someone, and then you ignore that and continue the game as if that decision was never present.

I like all your games, dont let some inconsistencies have such an impact, just take the feedback and try to look out for those inconsistencies in the future.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Pregnancy existing was never a problem, specially because it was a choice. You could opt in or out, thats why untill now it wasnt an issue.

The problem was content happening after the pregnancy being confirmed where the pregnancy doesnt exists.

It doesnt need to be a focus, plenty of games have pregnancy and it doesnt become the sole focus of the game, but if you include it, the you cant make it dissappear out of the blue.

Its as if you give players a decision about enabling a relationship with someone, and then you ignore that and continue the game as if that decision was never present.

I like all your games, dont let some inconsistencies have such an impact, just take the feedback and try to look out for those inconsistencies in the future.
It existing is the problem. Like I said 38 times now lol. The pregnancy would take too much focus off the harem, so I axed it. There is no timeline for the endings either, because they are all altered scenarios. And her being pregnant would most likely appear later on, as I was planning for the future DLC.

But it's getting a bit draining going back and forth. We'll just agree to disagree, no problem.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It existing is the problem. Like I said 38 times now lol. The pregnancy would take too much focus off the harem, so I axed it. And her being pregnant would most likely appear later on, as I was planning for the future DLC.

But it's getting a bit draining going back and forth. We'll just agree to disagree, no problem.
I understand your point, and i agree, the solution was that the pregnancy option should have always be in the Paris ending, or just Paris being pregnant on her ending and not pregnant on the other endings.

I understand you didnt want her pregnant in the Harem ending, and that is completely fine with me. You messed up before. Pregnancy isnt the issue, its a timeline issue about when you learn Paris is pregnant

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Perhaps add pregnancy as an extra ending instead of part of the game, or have it as a seperate side story, or have it in the game but add a note that it will lead to a solo ending only with character who gets pregnant, or put the choice in the options menu with a solo route only warning.
I know that there are a multiude of ways to do this (including not having the option at all) but as SW has said before, and it is common place, "you can't please everyone".

Giarinus

Dec 3, 2020
I think you don't understand what the 2 points of discord everybody talks about. It's not about our preferences or what we want to focus on, it's about 2 inconsistant things.
That's what I'm saying, if you're skipping content in my games, you might miss some references. I make the endings as important as the main storyline.
This one is not about skipping content. You make 2 whole differents routes, so it's only logical that what happens in one route isn't referenced in the others routes since if you play the harem route without Sabrina's route, it's just a big plothole. Just changing those 10 or so lines of dialogue could correct it.

People don't focus on it and it's not domineering, but her pregnancy disapearing makes the story less consistent thus less enjoyable.

All in all, if you refer to the comments and the reviews, people enjoy your games and so do I. But it's only natural when you like something to point out the flaws to move from it being good to it being great. We don't critique you because we wants to be assholes, we critique your work because we like it and we want it to be the best it can be.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You're right, I have to walk back the statement that the routes are totally separate. If you skip all of the other routes, you are going to miss some references and events. The only thing that is changed on the Harem route is that Paris is not pregnant, and I have already stated several times that the only reason I did not make her pregnant is because it takes away too much of the story.
It isn't about being lazy, the girls' endings are important to the game as the main storyline, that is by design. If you're skipping content in this game about the girls, then you might miss some things when you're playing the harem route, which IS about the girls.
From what I see, your way of seeing the game totally collides with my way of playing it.

I never see more than one ending (I see one or none). Of course I'm not going to ask you to modify anything in the game (except for consistency with the previous choices, which you have already indicated that you will do, but that is something reasonable). However, that doesn't prevent me from feeling frustrated and preferring not to see an ending. Losing that scene almost completely kills my interest: if I play the sabrina route to get it, then I'm not going to play the harem ending (and I certainly prefer the harem ending to sabrina's), and without that scene I don't feel like playing the harem ending. If the Sabrina's ending only included her, I would still pass the harem ending and play it, but how also Miracle is included in that ending I don't have much interest in play it (to say nothing).

And I did not want a repeat of the Paris route because if I make someone pregnant it is not something I just want to skip over. So if I did make her pregnant then I would want to at least talk about it and have scenes about it and then the harem becomes Paris route 2.0. So that is the reason that she is not pregnant.

It's just how my I played the stories out in my head and I always follow my vision. I'm sorry for those of you who do not like that, and I'm not saying she won't be pregnant later on in the harem, but just not for this route.

Let me give you an example so you understand where I'm coming from. Let's say Paris is pregnant; she can't ride the go-karts or play airsoft (basically paintball) and there goes a chunk of the update. So again, that's the reason.
And the pregnancy is not an option, it is canon, no matter what you choose. I made that announcement in this thread that you can go back and find, but the gist of it was, "I only see Paris pregnant on her ending. It makes too much sense."

So I just have to go back and delete that choice because it doesn't matter.

The only change to the harem was the alteration of the Paris route because it destroys the story, getting her pregnant and proposing to her. I'm just confused how that makes the harem broken or lazy.
Well, whether or not Paris is pregnant isn't something that matters much to me (in fact it is only for consistency with my previous choices) Personally, I followed the pregnancy route because it seemed that it was the one that Paris was most excited about. If Paris isn't pregnant on the harem route, it doesn't bother me (except for coherence with previous elections, but since you have already said that you are going to solve it, then I don't see any more problem in this regard)

What really frustrates me is what has already been said about Sabrina. I don't know if there is something else that I can dislike, because I have stayed at the beginning. I haven't even got to know if Paris is pregnant or not (in fact, if it weren't for the fact that they said no, I would take it for granted, due to my choices, that she is)

I made the harem TWICE as long as the other updates because I knew you guys were looking forward to it. Well, one thing I have learned in my short time of developing is that you can't always that you can't always make everyone happy, so I'm sorry you didn't like the harem.

I cannot comment on the ending beyond what I have already said (I haven't seen enough to be able to give an opinion as to whether it is well developed or not)

She will already have a kid in the future DLC is what I'm thinking, too.
For my part, I don't think I will play the DLC. Without seeing an ending, I don't think I feel interested in playing it.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Oh god please no, the way you've done it here is truly beautiful and feels special. It's not even a fetish thing, it's just a beautiful story.
I did end up getting a few of your books, and the saddest thing for me was finding out that this was not featured in the original story :cry:

Side note: people who think having a child with a loved one is a 'fetish' are weird.
Yeah, I'm like you in that I don't see it as a kink and instead it as a proof of love. But we'll see how I feel in the future, nothing set in stone yet!

I understand your point, and i agree, the solution was that the pregnancy option should have always be in the Paris ending, or just Paris being pregnant on her ending and not pregnant on the other endings.

I understand you didnt want her pregnant in the Harem ending, and that is completely fine with me. You messed up before. Pregnancy isnt the issue, its a timeline issue about when you learn Paris is pregnant
I don't understand. Paris is only pregnant in her ending like you're saying it should be.

Perhaps add pregnancy as an extra ending instead of part of the game, or have it as a seperate side story, or have it in the game but add a note that it will lead to a solo ending only with character who gets pregnant, or put the choice in the options menu with a solo route only warning.
I know that there are a multiude of ways to do this (including not having the option at all) but as SW has said before, and it is common place, "you can't please everyone".
Yeah, honestly, I think this is the best solution to be transparent about it so no one is caught off guard.

I think you don't understand what the 2 points of discord everybody talks about. It's not about our preferences or what we want to focus on, it's about 2 inconsistant things.

This one is not about skipping content. You make 2 whole differents routes, so it's only logical that what happens in one route isn't referenced in the others routes since if you play the harem route without Sabrina's route, it's just a big plothole. Just changing those 10 or so lines of dialogue could correct it.

People don't focus on it and it's not domineering, but her pregnancy disapearing makes the story less consistent thus less enjoyable.

All in all, if you refer to the comments and the reviews, people enjoy your games and so do I. But it's only natural when you like something to point out the flaws to move from it being good to it being great. We don't critique you because we wants to be assholes, we critique your work because we like it and we want it to be the best it can be.
I've explained the reason for the inconsistency. I could have made Paris pregnant, but I didn't want to do that on the harem. I understand some of you don't like it but it makes sense to me and for what I wanted with the story. But I know everyone might not love it. Sorry about that.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
From what I see, your way of seeing the game totally collides with my way of playing it.

I never see more than one ending (I see one or none). Of course I'm not going to ask you to modify anything in the game (except for consistency with the previous choices, which you have already indicated that you will do, but that is something reasonable). However, that doesn't prevent me from feeling frustrated and preferring not to see an ending. Losing that scene almost completely kills my interest: if I play the sabrina route to get it, then I'm not going to play the harem ending (and I certainly prefer the harem ending to sabrina's), and without that scene I don't feel like playing the harem ending. If the Sabrina's ending only included her, I would still pass the harem ending and play it, but how also Miracle is included in that ending I don't have much interest in play it (to say nothing).

Well, whether or not Paris is pregnant isn't something that matters much to me (in fact it is only for consistency with my previous choices) Personally, I followed the pregnancy route because it seemed that it was the one that Paris was most excited about. If Paris isn't pregnant on the harem route, it doesn't bother me (except for coherence with previous elections, but since you have already said that you are going to solve it, then I don't see any more problem in this regard)

What really frustrates me is what has already been said about Sabrina. I don't know if there is something else that I can dislike, because I have stayed at the beginning. I haven't even got to know if Paris is pregnant or not (in fact, if it weren't for the fact that they said no, I would take it for granted, due to my choices, that she is)

I cannot comment on the ending beyond what I have already said (I haven't seen enough to be able to give an opinion as to whether it is well developed or not)

For my part, I don't think I will play the DLC. Without seeing an ending, I don't think I feel interested in playing it.
You do not have a choice in whether Paris gets pregnant or not, it is part of her main storyline, as for not wanting to play Sabrina's route because Miracle is included and only wanting to play one route and skip the others, I understand you have a specific style of playing, and I'm sorry it doesn't fit with my game.

I understand I'm not going to make everyone happy, or they're not going to love every part of my game. All I can do is stick to my vision that made people enjoy the game in the first place.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
That's what is impossible to understand to be honest. It doesn't make any sense. You say it's important, a proof of love and must take a important part of the story. Everybody agrees with that.
But making it part of the main common story to then axe it in every routes expect Paris' one doesn't make any sense. It is important, so it can't disappear. Either put the pregnancy part in Paris route so it doesn't appear in the common route or put a short sequence (like a 5 min part) that says it was a false positive, a false pregnancy or anything and the story stay consistent.
It's not about what we or you want, it's about the stoy being consistent or not.

The problem is not about Paris being pregnant or not, it's about the fact that she was pregnant at a moment then suddenly isn't without any reason in the story.
It's NOT a part of the main storyline. It WAS a choice that I took away. Just have to go back and delete it. I did say that already, so that's my fault for waiting until the game was complete to fix that. Paris is only preg on her route. I will just put a disclaimer she is only preg on her route.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I don't understand. Paris is only pregnant in her ending like you're saying it should be.
Visibly, yes, but there is a scene where you decide if she is pregnant or not before the endings decision. That scene should not have been there if Paris was only going to be pregnant in the Paris ending.

So if you decide she is pregnant there, even if she doesnt have a visibly belly yet, for the purposes of the story she is pregnant.

My point is that choice should not be there or should only be in the Paris ending (but then you would have to make a non-pregnant Paris ending that isnt your intention)

So the scene shouldnt be there at all (which i believe its something you said you want to do now). I dont remember if there are any other mention of her being pregnant in the story before her ending.

If you end up removing that scene with that option, i think the whole pregnant issue is fixed. Untill then, it is there. And i just checked, and the scene is still there

Giarinus

Dec 3, 2020
It's NOT a part of the main storyline. It WAS a choice that I took away. Just have to go back and delete it. I did say that already, so that's my fault for waiting until the game was complete to fix that. Paris is only preg on her route. I will just put a disclaimer she is only preg on her route.
Ok, my bad, just reread it and it was never made clear in the game that she was. It was the walkthrough and all those comments that made me think it was clearly stated.

Sorry about that ;)

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes