4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Visibly, yes, but there is a scene where you decide if she is pregnant or not before the endings decision. That scene should not have been there if Paris was only going to be pregnant in the Paris ending.

So if you decide she is pregnant there, even if she doesnt have a visibly belly yet, for the purposes of the story she is pregnant.

My point is that choice should not be there or should only be in the Paris ending (but then you would have to make a non-pregnant Paris ending that isnt your intention)

So the scene shouldnt be there at all (which i believe its something you said you want to do now). I dont remember if there are any other mention of her being pregnant in the story before her ending.

If you end up removing that scene with that option, i think the whole pregnant issue is fixed. Untill then, it is there. And i just checked, and the scene is still there
Yes, I know that the scene's
still there. It was back like in 0.7 that choice was added. And I decided for Paris' route in .12 that her pregnancy would be canon, so everyone that did play her path saw her big-bellied and pregnant, there's no alternative, so that choice scene is obsolete. I just need to go back and delete it. But I thought everyone knew that Paris being pregnant is not an option, so it's my bad.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You do not have a choice in whether Paris gets pregnant or not, it is part of her main storyline, as for not wanting to play Sabrina's route because Miracle is included and only wanting to play one route and skip the others, I understand you have a specific style of playing, and I'm sorry it doesn't fit with my game.

I understand I'm not going to make everyone happy, or they're not going to love every part of my game. All I can do is stick to my vision that made people enjoy the game in the first place.
The truth is that having played a long time ago, I can't say if Paris's pregnancy is optional or not, I seemed to remember that it was. It seems that I was wrong.

On the other hand, I really liked the game as far as I was able to play it. Possibly one of the best VNs I have played in recent years.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Yes, I know that the scene's
still there. It was back like in 0.7 that choice was added. And I decided for Paris' route in .12 that her pregnancy would be canon, so everyone that did play her path saw her big-bellied and pregnant, there's no alternative, so that choice scene is obsolete. I just need to go back and delete it. But I thought everyone knew that Paris being pregnant is not an option, so it's my bad.
Its ok, i think its time we move on from this subject. But please dont feel bad, your game is good, both in story as in renders (even though i liked old Paris hair more than new one, but that is personal preference).

Keep up the good work

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It's NOT a part of the main storyline. It WAS a choice that I took away. Just have to go back and delete it. I did say that already, so that's my fault for waiting until the game was complete to fix that. Paris is only preg on her route. I will just put a disclaimer she is only preg on her route.
In what way do you plan to remove it? Just the choice itself and it continues as if you had chosen it? Because I think the following dialog where she realizes you want to have a child with her is really sweet and it would be a shame to remove it.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
In what way do you plan to remove it? Just the choice itself and it continues as if you had chosen it? Because I think the following dialog where she realizes you want to have a child with her is really sweet and it would be a shame to remove it.
I might just make it a reaction choice, so you can act not thrilled about about the possibility of her being pregnant or happy, because I do think that scene is cute. Thanks for the feedback, because I was just thinking about deleting it altogether

Reactions: bigguy_foryou

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
It existing is the problem. Like I said 38 times now lol. The pregnancy would take too much focus off the harem, so I axed it. There is no timeline for the endings either, because they are all altered scenarios. And her being pregnant would most likely appear later on, as I was planning for the future DLC.

But it's getting a bit draining going back and forth. We'll just agree to disagree, no problem.
now that you're planning DLC i hope you can also add 1 new ending (if player didn't cross the line to any mc's daughter) for evelyn. now that i know the story behind her leaving tbh she deserve a 2nd chance.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
now that you're planning DLC i hope you can also add 1 new ending (if player didn't cross the line to any mc's daughter) for evelyn. now that i know the story behind her leaving tbh she deserve a 2nd chance.
Oh yeah, for sure. I am planning to do that because I also feel she deserves a second chance. Her and Sabrina's mom are routes I plan for the DLC

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
um....OP says version 1.0 but all download links are version 0.14. Am I missing something here?

D

Deleted member 3754313

Kinda wished there was an Evelyn coming home ending in the Harem route, after her admission it is hard to hate her anymore...

For a completed game, the endings were pretty open rather than happily ever aftered...

Why didn't MC get all girls pregnant? For a super harem ending or get individual girls pregnant for each ending? The individual endings just kinda fizzled out leaving us unfulfilled! With the Paris one where is the sexy streams of breast milk? So much left on the cutting room floor by a disappointing quick wrap up...

I feel that you made a freaking great game at the start, second guessed yourself, changed character models after people bought into the previous ones then just went through the motions as fast as you could to wrap it up and move on to something else...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HansDampf788
4.00 star(s) 108 Votes