4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Played the remaining endings now and I enjoyed them as well. Actually, it's a pity that the game already ends, but maybe there is a reunion with the girls soon (DLC).

I personally found the solo endings a bit better. But that's probably because I don't know the other game from the crossover and therefore found those scenes rather boring - had to skip through them. The scene with the acting was also already a bit overused in the game (and there was already one in Sun Breed, too). In my opinion already to often. But again, that's my opinion for that.

So, enough ranting. All in all it was a very good game and therefore congratulations to SW on his first finished project!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Kinda wished there was an Evelyn coming home ending in the Harem route, after her admission it is hard to hate her anymore...

For a completed game, the endings were pretty open rather than happily ever aftered...

Why didn't MC get all girls pregnant? For a super harem ending or get individual girls pregnant for each ending? The individual endings just kinda fizzled out leaving us unfulfilled! With the Paris one where is the sexy streams of breast milk? So much left on the cutting room floor by a disappointing quick wrap up...

I feel that you made a freaking great game at the start, second guessed yourself, changed character models after people bought into the previous ones then just went through the motions as fast as you could to wrap it up and move on to something else...
Yeah , the endings were left pretty open on purpose for a planned future DLC where Evelyn will have a route, along with Sabrina's mother and of course the other girls. As for why the other girls didn't get pregnant, it wouldn't make sense at all.

The MC is a responsible guy, so getting Miracle and Sabrina pregnant while they're about to start college, and Sasha trying to start her acting career would go completely against his character because obviously getting them pregnant could definitely ruin all they're trying to do, especially with his financial trouble already. Paris, on the other hand, was the oldest and wanted that mother role from the beginning.

The character models were altered because I was working with another more experienced dev in the beginning that created the models and I did not want to complain as a rookie, so when I took over I eventually changed them to my vision. That was the reason, not sure why you're saying I second guessed myself. I have said so many times that this was never going to be a long game, and none of my games ever will be. I just like writing tighter, compact stories.

All in all, I stuck to my original vision and I'm very happy with how the story turned out. =]

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah , the endings were left pretty open on purpose for a planned future DLC where Evelyn will have a route, along with Sabrina's mother and of course the other girls. As for why the other girls didn't get pregnant, it wouldn't make sense at all.

The MC is a responsible guy, so getting Miracle and Sabrina pregnant while they're about to start college, and Sasha trying to start her acting career would go completely against his character because obviously getting them pregnant could definitely ruin all they're trying to do, especially with his financial trouble already. Paris, on the other hand, was the oldest and wanted that mother role from the beginning.

The character models were altered because I was working with another more experienced dev in the beginning that created the models and I did not want to complain as a rookie, so when I took over I eventually changed them to my vision. That was the reason, not sure why you're saying I second guessed myself. I have said so many times that this was never going to be a long game, and none of my games ever will be. I just like writing tighter, compact stories.

All in all, I stuck to my original vision and I'm very happy with how the story turned out. =]
Always do it your way.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
How do you think the gameplay should be?

No difficulty. We play these games for the sex, not a challenge. There is like that FPS shit if someone wants a difficult game. Or have a Walkthrough mod that tells you what to do to maximize for all.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
No difficulty. We play these games for the sex, not a challenge. There is like that FPS shit if someone wants a difficult game. Or have a Walkthrough mod that tells you what to do to maximize for all.
My games aren't about sex. I'm much more focused on creating a story where you fall in love with the characters and get to know them, because it makes the sex so much better.

But this is a game at the end of the day, too, so the choices have to matter, I can't just make it so easy that there is no consequences, because then there is no reward, and again, the choices will not matter in that case. I try not to make the choices that difficult, but there are 3 walkthroughs if you do have trouble.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
SuperWriter, about the Paris Pregnancy reveal, it is a sweet scene, can it be moved into her ending somehow, so it is canon on her path but not on any of the other paths? And can you duplicate the Miracle and Sabrina scene where Sabrina loses her virginity from her path into the harem path? That would fix that continuity problem. Yes it would make the harem path a bit longer but it would use existing assets for the most part.

Those seem to be the biggest complaints about the endings I have seen, and potential solutions to rework the game a little to solve them. Yes it would probably invalidate saves but that might be expected for a final release that fixes big problems.

All in all, a very nice game.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
My games aren't about sex. I'm much more focused on creating a story where you fall in love with the characters and get to know them, because it makes the sex so much better.

But this is a game at the end of the day, too, so the choices have to matter, I can't just make it so easy that there is no consequences, because then there is no reward, and again, the choices will not matter in that case. I try not to make the choices that difficult, but there are 3 walkthroughs if you do have trouble.
[QUOTE/]

A walkthrough mod would be better. Looking between text document and game is too much. I think only one it would have mattered much was Paris path. Wanted to marry her but not enough sodding points.
Requiring points to do things is a bastard move. Especially if missing 1 little thing locks you out. I got that crap on Paris and Sasha path, but not at all on Miracle or later Sabrina (and miracle.) Also some on harem. I mean if you're already banging her there shouldn't BE a limit to make it real. Especially if already on an Island where it's allowed. Was locked out for Sabrina at one point before path.

Jan 31, 2019
I posted this earlier in the thread and I am thinking that it got overlooked, I don't know, but I am working on the Harem route and I keep getting errors such as this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone help me?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I posted this earlier in the thread and I am thinking that it got overlooked, I don't know, but I am working on the Harem route and I keep getting errors such as this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone help me?
I had that issue in my first pre release of my Mod, I missed a file in my zip. So if you are using it please load the latest version here, there it should be fixed.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018

Right, but I'm in agreement that some of the choices are nonsensical. While I agree that there needs to be some difficulty, in a few places you have to go completely against logic for seemingly no reason, because then something happens to make it the logical choice. *Glares at Sabrina's route*

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Right, but I'm in agreement that some of the choices are nonsensical. While I agree that there needs to be some difficulty, in a few places you have to go completely against logic for seemingly no reason, because then something happens to make it the logical choice. *Glares at Sabrina's route*
Can you give me an example? Because I'm sure I can explain every choice to you and why it's like it is. I never just put random choices

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter, about the Paris Pregnancy reveal, it is a sweet scene, can it be moved into her ending somehow, so it is canon on her path but not on any of the other paths? And can you duplicate the Miracle and Sabrina scene where Sabrina loses her virginity from her path into the harem path? That would fix that continuity problem. Yes it would make the harem path a bit longer but it would use existing assets for the most part.

Those seem to be the biggest complaints about the endings I have seen, and potential solutions to rework the game a little to solve them. Yes it would probably invalidate saves but that might be expected for a final release that fixes big problems.

All in all, a very nice game.
I might just move the pregnancy reveal scene to her route, yes. Thank you for that suggestion. But I don't really see the need to duplicate Sabrina's ending in the harem. I already put flashbacks if nobody played that route, but if you are skipping content, you might miss some things, unfortunately. All routes are important for the harem in PP

Reactions: haooni

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I got that "not enough points" shit on every route. Difficulty should definitely be lower. Or a walkthrough MOD.

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes