4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Very very nice finish. We can feel the humor and the personality of each of the girls. Nice addition with Secret Summer too.

Regarding the "Sabrina endings" problem. What bothered me the most was that this ending was a prerequisite for the harem ending. And it brings about a problem of continuity. In the sabrina ending, Sasha & Paris have already left for New York. But in the harem ending, Sasha has not yet left for New York. I honestly think the initial problem is that Sabrina didn't exist in the original novel.

I find the suggestion that was made to move the scene where Paris reveal that she is pregnant in her own ending to be very good. It's a beautiful scene ;)

Congratulations on completing this game and despite some regrets, I enjoyed the trip ;)

Reactions: Regardie

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well the game has a lot of possibilities . I mean when that Avery guy came over to the MC and told him he was in the same situation. I though this might be a firs time possible 2 Harem crossover but noooooo...
The story was too much Romance not enough or any bad guys to get in the way of MC's happiness.
He was too happy, too zappy, too corny, probably why the game ended.
There wasn't enough excitement or content to keep he game alive.
If there's a sequel and there's no option for sharing Harems or keep both Harems to himself, then there's no point for a sequel. It will be just a too zappy, too corny story that will get the same result in the end.
And no more short content in the scenes, you're just asking for it.
Short content or too many corny content that should not even be there.
Build content around Avery and the MC. That will save the game without a doubt.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
If all the games were to have the same recipe you would probably be the first to cry out for the lack of originality. If you need a bad guy in the story to enjoy the game, there are quite a few on this site already, this does not diminished the quality of this game. If it's not to your liking, that's okay, but don't spit on it.
And given the amount of people who have asked Superwriter why he is not continuing this game, it shows that this game is popular.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If all the games were to have the same recipe you would probably be the first to cry out for the lack of originality. If you need a bad guy in the story to enjoy the game, there are quite a few on this site already, this does not diminished the quality of this game. If it's not to your liking, that's okay, but don't spit on it.
And given the amount of people who have asked Superwriter why he is not continuing this game, it shows that this game is popular.
Goes to show you don't know what you talking about Willis.
I second that.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
hahahaha ....
I swear some people leaving reviews are.. well let's say hilarious
"very poor conversation and talking style including the worst British accent in recorded history "
hahahahaha

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Please tell me you have a sm0ll like Sabrina? Redhead sm0ll even better! :love:
Those other 2 do not seem to have any sm0lls
Smoll? Like loli? I don't think Sabrina or Miracle are lolis, and no, the new game does not have them. I just personally find that as a turnoff so none of my games will ever will, sorry about that.

But these are the three love interests in the new game that I do think are hot enough!
Li-Mei.png
Paige.png

Lauren.png

edcl56

Mar 19, 2021
Just restart like I did and hit the skip button. When asked to make a choice make them and it shouldn't take no more than 10 minutes to get back to the end where it ask if you want to see Miracle's solo ending.
sorry for asking. i cant get past the elevator still, what am i doing wrong

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Great game,I sincerely hope there will be a sequel cause the girls are not only hot but extremely lovable.Can't wait for follow the leader and next updates of SS which fills the place of more romance focused game. Make sequel happen tho! Thanks for sharing and good luck with future projects Dev.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it was a fun trip but too rushed

the important part of incest is the effort to overcome the taboo, quin there is no such effort, you go quickly to third base without many problems, without too much guilt

for the rest aesthetically it is a nice game, the interactions between the sisters are well written, much better than those with the father/MC

Sabrina absolute top player, Miracle too weird for my taste

blooper
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jasonvorhees

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
it was a fun trip but too rushed

the important part of incest is the effort to overcome the taboo, quin there is no such effort, you go quickly to third base without many problems, without too much guilt

for the rest aesthetically it is a nice game, the interactions between the sisters are well written, much better than those with the father/MC

Sabrina absolute top player, Miracle too weird for my taste

blooper
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's cutting the steak with two knives before she switches to a fork. It's how I eat my steak lol. Glad you enjoyed the game overall though. Thanks for playing

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She's cutting the steak with two knives before she switches to a fork. It's how I eat my steak lol. Glad you enjoyed the game overall though. Thanks for playing
thank you, you are very kind to respond and it is not something I take for granted

but I must say you eat steak in a weeird way....o_O:ROFLMAO:

from the pictures you posted above I can see that aesthetically you are still improving, so you are one developer to keep an eye on

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Great game, waited until you completed it to play through the endings. Would actually love a PP2 in the future hopefully with harem path being cannon, I feel like the game left off on some cliffhangers that could totally lead to a sequal. Also, maaaaaybe adding Gabrielle to the harem at some point, what a milf. Heck, I wouldn't mind seeing Evelyn redeem herself too even if she doesn't join the harem. Anyway, loved it definitely has a spot in my favorites folder.

Actually a question: Is Paris still pregnant in the harem route, it isn't mentioned at all, I'm assuming the different routes are all events that take place in the game just with a focus on the one girl and further into the future. But then in the harem route the MC remembers taking Sabrina's virginity. I'm all sorts of confused on the timeline here!

SuperWriter I've enjoyed this and Sun Breed so far will absolutely be downloading Secret Summer, keep it up! :)

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes