4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Can you give me an example? Because I'm sure I can explain every choice to you and why it's like it is. I never just put random choices
When you go naked camping is the most obvious one, up until then you've been the calm leadership role, then suddenly you're supposed to by psychic and know she wants you to be the angry daddy dom, completely against your own parental instincts, and punish her for doing something stupid. *NOTHING* in any conversation leading up to that point hints that that's what you're supposed to do, or why.

And I'm sure you *can* explain every choice in the game, but just because *you* can, doesn't mean it's been conveyed properly to the player. It's a filth game, not fkn Clock Tower for gods sake.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I might just move the pregnancy reveal scene to her route, yes. Thank you for that suggestion. But I don't really see the need to duplicate Sabrina's ending in the harem. I already put flashbacks if nobody played that route, but if you are skipping content, you might miss some things, unfortunately. All routes are important for the harem in PP
I fully understand that it's your vision and that it's how you have thought about it. But it certainly clashes with the way I play.

Of course I don't think you have any obligation to change it, nor do I think I have to ask you to do so. But I'm not going to change the way I play either because to see the ending that interests me I have to play one of the previous ones (at least to get a scene that I really want, I should play another ending in addition to the harem). The conclusion, I don't know if it's logical or not, but the one that fits my way of playing is not playing any.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
When you go naked camping is the most obvious one, up until then you've been the calm leadership role, then suddenly you're supposed to by psychic and know she wants you to be the angry daddy dom, completely against your own parental instincts, and punish her for doing something stupid. *NOTHING* in any conversation leading up to that point hints that that's what you're supposed to do, or why.

And I'm sure you *can* explain every choice in the game, but just because *you* can, doesn't mean it's been conveyed properly to the player. It's a filth game, not fkn Clock Tower for gods sake.
That was a tricky choice, yes. So if you get it wrong, you can go back and select the other option (if you are missing points) And then you can think why she wants you to get mad at her, and understand where the characters are coming from and understand them on a deeper level, and that's what I want as a storyteller.

Because Sabrina did something irresponsible, promising she would stay within range, and you get mad at her like any parent getting mad at their child when she breaks that promise and puts herself in serious danger. She is happy to be treated like everyone else, instead of a family friend. That's why that choice was like that.

If you really are that frustrated, just use any of the 3 walkthroughs. I'll even give you my official walkthrough or there's even an in-game one, but this is just my personal style of creating visual novels.

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That was a tricky choice, yes. So if you get it wrong, you can go back and select the other option (if you are missing points) And then you can think why she wants you to get mad at her, and understand where the characters are coming from and understand them on a deeper level, and that's what I want as a storyteller.

Because Sabrina did something irresponsible, promising she would stay within range, and you get mad at her like any parent getting mad at their child when she breaks that promise and puts herself in serious danger. She is happy to be treated like everyone else, instead of a family friend. That's why that choice was like that.

If you really are that frustrated, just use any of the 3 walkthroughs. I'll even give you my official walkthrough or there's even an in-game one, but this is just my personal style of creating visual novels.
Just remember that you can not please everyone.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Just remember that you can not please everyone.
Lol Yes, that's why I have learned it is important to stick to my vision, otherwise it stops being my game. Thanks for always trying to remind me, certainly can be easy to forget when you have a hundred opinions coming at you.

Don't get me wrong, if I think someone has a better idea, I totally have no problem changing things, like just above where someone mentioned that I should just move the Paris pregnancy reveal scene to her route, but otherwise, yes, it would be wise to stick to my guns.

After all, you guys are playing my games because I'm making them.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
SuperWriter
Probably should be put into the walk through:
The Harem path actually includes ALL the so-called individual endings. So play them all then the Harem ending.

Maybe you could even have the Harem ending play the scenes from each girl and then the harem scenes as that is what is officially happening on that path. Then you only do an individual path if you wanted that one girl (or Brina plus Mir) and not the others.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter
The Harem path actually includes ALL the so-called individual endings. So play them all then the Harem ending.

Maybe you could even have the Harem ending play the scenes from each girl and then the harem scenes as that is what is officially happening on that path. Then you only do an individual path if you wanted that one girl (or Brina plus Mir) and not the others.
Thank you for the suggestion. To simplify it, I'm just going to put a disclaimer before the harem route starts that if you didn't play any of the other endings, you might miss some references here or there. But honestly, you can enjoy the harem without playing the other routes.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Thank you for the suggestion. To simplify it, I'm just going to put a disclaimer before the harem route starts that if you didn't play any of the other endings, you might miss some references here or there. But honestly, you can enjoy the harem without playing the other routes. Each route is basically its own reality. Though harem is canon for the next game. And all the individual routes are just what-ifs.
Cool cool cool

Yeah I like the full harems even if I am not into every single member because in this case:
Why would I give love and orgasms to Sabrina, Miracle, and Sasha only to leave Paris out in the cold. Even though she is so not my type I want her to share the happy and the horny.

So I am glad that full harem is "canon"

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
SuperWriter

But thats isnt correct either, because then we go back to the pregnancy problem, which is present in Paris individual path but not in Harem. SO the Harem path doesnt include all the individual endings

The only ending really needed to not have continuity issues is Sabrina's one, Paris and Harem are mutually exclusive if you dont want new continuity issues

I think if the Dev moves the pregnancy inside Paris ending, then the Sabrina's viriginity taken scene flashback is just small enough to ignore it honestly and everything goes to as good as possible with the least amount of effort

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
But thats isnt correct either, because then we go back to the pregnancy problem, which is present in Paris individual path but not in Harem. SO the Harem path doesnt include all the individual endings

The only ending really needed to not have continuity issues is Sabrina's one, Paris and Harem are mutually exclusive if you dont want new continuity issues

I think if the Dev moves the pregnancy inside Paris ending, then the Sabrina's viriginity taken scene flashback is just small enough to ignore it honestly and everything goes to as good as possible with the least amount of effort
Yep, it's how you say. Moving the pregnancy reveal scene others like you suggested to her ending.

Reactions: juan palote

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018

Correct, but once again, you only gain this information *after* the choice, I know *why* she wants that, she tells me so, but only *after* I've made the correct choice. As I said, it's just frustrating to given a choice, both look right, but one is arbitrarily wrong because fuck you.

The exception to this rule is the Red Liquid puzzle in Silent Hill 1.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Correct, but once again, you only gain this information *after* the choice, I know *why* she wants that, she tells me so, but only *after* I've made the correct choice. As I said, it's just frustrating to given a choice, both look right, but one is arbitrarily wrong because fuck you.

The exception to this rule is the Red Liquid puzzle in Silent Hill 1.
The choices in these games depends on the girl and the situation you're dealing with. It's up to you to figure out what the correct choice could be or think about a girl's personality and what she specifically likes, etc.

But I don't know any game that automatically hands you the victory or choices beforehand. Again, this is a game. I understand if you yourself are having trouble with certain choices, but I can't change the entire gameplay just for you. That's why there are walkthroughs available.

Last edited:

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
The choices in these games depends on the girl and the situation you're dealing with. It's up to you to figure out what the correct choice could be or think about a girl's personality and what she specifically likes, etc.

But I don't know any game that automatically hand you the victory or choices beforehand. Again, this is a game. I understand if you yourself are having trouble with certain choices, but I can't change the entire gameplay just for you. That's why there are walkthroughs available.
Dude, I'm not saying the gameplay needs fixing, it's a fkn vn, and for the most part it's written really well, just as I've said, you're expected to be psychic, as she never mentions wanting you to be strict with her, or punishing her when necessary.

While a game shouldn't hand you victory, it shouldn't take it away because you picked, say, "Refrigerator" instead of "Police Car" when asked to name something that weighs more than 20lbs. your decisions should be informed ones, not "you picked the wrong option on a blind choice, no reward for you" and that choice in particular just is not logical, it's not what the MC has exhibited thus far, and it's not what she has even remotely hinted at thus far, it's logical, sure, but only AFTER SHE HAS EXPLAINED IT TO YOU, AFTER YOU HAVE MADE THE CORRECT CHOICE. It's like a game going "She wants food, do you give her Burger or Pizza" and only being told she's vegetarian, and the burger is a veggie burger after you've picked the burger, sure, it's logical once you've explained it, but you explain it too late to make an informed choice.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I think that with the availability of a WT Mod, its unfair to bash the Dev about having choices.

You have the solution one click away, and in this case the WT Mod was always updated really fast, and now that is completed is just there.

I dont see a problem there in this game
I for one dislike walkthrough mods, if I fuck up, and the choice was logical, that's on me. That's what I expected from this game, and amazingly enough, when the game then drops a blind choice on me, walkthrough availability or not, it rubs me the wrong way, and should be critiqued as such. It's like giving a point n click adventure game with idiotic moon-logic puzzles and pixel-hunt, one-shot items a 10/10 because "there's guides available online" it still detracts from the core experience, and the fun of going "oh, she likes xyz, so I should do abc because of that" instead replaced with "me clicky cos guide say so".

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I don't have a problem answering your concerns, but please be respectful. I don't know if you're trying to be rude on purpose, but you're coming off as such to me. Now, I'll try to explain my side for the final time and then I'm done, because I feel like we're going around in circles lol

The relationship with Sabrina as a father figure is a very new one, which is the whole reason for the bonding experience in the first place, as you know. But this isn't a simple right and wrong choice. Being mad at her is what SABRINA wants. People are complicated, so they want what they want.

I close my eyes and envision the scenes, and whatever the character wants is what the character wants. They are alive. So, yes, that is an unexpected choice, but like I said, you can't expect people to follow a set of behavior like robots. We are complicated and want different things and our emotions change and what we want changes all the time.

My games are on the realistic side, so random things can happen. So there is no previous information for an educated guess because it is a new thing that is happening and you have to figure it out as you go along. So after making that wrong decision if that's what you did, you can really start to think about things differently. That is one of the very few tricky choices that is supposed to make you think.

You have plenty of other chances to get points that are much more obvious.
I'm not being rude, I'm merely pointing out that the choice is nonsensical, and while it *does* make you think, it does so for the wrong reasons, instead of going "well that was logical, I should have known that was going to happen because xyz" it had me going "well that was crap, how the fuck am I supposed to figure that out?" because short of trial-and-error or a lucky guess, you couldn't, and while yes, that's true to life, and people aren't robots, people also aren't railroaded by 2 choices, and after fucking up can redeem themselves, so sorry, but a choice like that is absolutely for all intents and purposes, a random choice.

"My games are on the realistic side, so random things can happen."
I never just put random choices

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'm not being rude, I'm merely pointing out that the choice is nonsensical, and while it *does* make you think, it does so for the wrong reasons, instead of going "well that was logical, I should have known that was going to happen because xyz" it had me going "well that was crap, how the fuck am I supposed to figure that out?" because short of trial-and-error or a lucky guess, you couldn't, and while yes, that's true to life, and people aren't robots, people also aren't railroaded by 2 choices, and after fucking up can redeem themselves, so sorry, but a choice like that is absolutely for all intents and purposes, a random choice.

"My games are on the realistic side, so random things can happen."
*sigh* I meant in terms of events/ character behavior. We'll just have to agree to disagree. Glad you enjoy the game overall.

Last edited:

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
The game is bugged cause I'm on Sasha route and when playing basketball with her, the 2nd time to you shoot a ball it says I don't have enough points even tho I did everything right. It might have something to do with the fact that I don't have scene where you pick choice 43 according to wt (Accept (Sasha) ***Might affect the future***). And I don't know if it's a bug aswell or developer decided it that way but Paris is always pregnant in her route no matter the previous choices.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
*sigh* I meant in terms of events/ character behavior. We'll just have to agree to disagree. Glad you enjoy the game overall.
Like, I'm not saying beat it over the head, the stuff remembering or figuring out peoples breakfasts was really fun, but if you hadn't mentioned that stuff earlier, it would have fallen into that category. I'm not doing this shit to have a go at you, or say your game is shit, just pointing out stuff that's not good, so hopefully you don't do similar in the future, that's all.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Like, I'm not saying beat it over the head, the stuff remembering or figuring out peoples breakfasts was really fun, but if you hadn't mentioned that stuff earlier, it would have fallen into that category. I'm not doing this shit to have a go at you, or say your game is shit, just pointing out stuff that's not good, so hopefully you don't do similar in the future, that's all.
i understand, no prob. And I'll make sure to consider your comments in the future. Thanks again for playing.

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes