4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The only person in this story who is pregnant is Paris. The others just have too much going on that would kill their stories. Sasha being an actor and Miracle and Sabrina being freshmans in college while trying to write their books.

I'm not going to add pregnancy just to add it. It has to make sense to the story. It is a very domineering kink, because everything else almost becomes unimportant and the focus becomes on the pregnancy.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from
I mean I got no problem with just Paris. I was just thinking if the future time where we jump back was far enough then maybe others want kids as well. Actress seems like special consideration to consider if you want to become a mom but writer maybe not the same derailing career type thing, right?

But again I am fine with your story your way. Don't get me wrong.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I don't know what else to say. I didn't include the pregnancy because it detracts too much from the story I want to tell, then the harem route becomes somewhat focused on the pregnancy.

On Paris' route, you also propose to her, but that's not included in the harem either. You have to look at each ending separately from the others. The harem route is most likely canon. Everything that happens on the solo routes are NOT the main story. And like I said, Paris will most likely be pregnant at some point because the future content will have her with a kid. It is just altered.

The solo routes are variations and "what-if" scenarios.

But you dont get Paris pregnant on the solo route, you do it in the main game, that is what you are not understanding.

Solo endings are separate, great (they arent, your Harem ending takes "memories" from Sabrina's ending) but you confirm Paris pregnancy BEFORE you decide the endings. That's your mistake

Sure, you propose to Paris in her ending, and thats not an issue, because its her ending, but the pregnancy confirmation happens before the ending decision, and then suddenly the pregnancy vanishes and no one talks about it anymore.

Its a mistake

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Then you made an error - that she got a positive pregnancy test is before the split in individual paths. You can't delete that happen afterwards. You have to make a logical solution like abortion or miscarriage if you don't want to continue that line of thought. Maybe you should look at https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-19-killer7.35957/ to see a story in your genre with pregnancy included. Only it's the brother not the father. It needn't to be a kink in the story - just a "it happened"
But you dont get Paris pregnant on the solo route, you do it in the main game, that is what you are not understanding.

Solo endings are separate, great (they arent, your Harem ending takes "memories" from Sabrina's ending) but you confirm Paris pregnancy BEFORE you decide the endings. That's your mistake

Sure, you propose to Paris in her ending, and thats not an issue, because its her ending, but the pregnancy confirmation happens before the ending decision, and then suddenly the pregnancy vanishes and no one talks about it anymore.

Its a mistake
That is something I do need to go back and change, because I made Paris pregnancy canon on her ending, and I announced that on my patreon and in this thread which you can go back and find. It is a choice given before that in the main story, but it doesn't matter what you choose because her pregnancy is canon on her ending. I just need to delete that. Yeah.

Reactions: Darkness65

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
It seems pretty clear what the dev wants for his game and its endings. Maybe there are a couple of continuity errors here and there. But the logical actions are for the dev to fix those errors in tone with the endings he wanted, not expanding on the continuity errors.

Great work, and congratulations on your finished game, SuperWriter.

Now we wait for Secret Summer.

Giarinus

Dec 3, 2020
What i find odd is that part of the Harem ending talks about scenes that happen in Sabrina's ending.

Arent they supposed to be exclusive between each other?

You havent been to the trip with Miracle and Sabrina if you chose the Harem ending, because that trip is on Sabrina's ending.
Solo endings are separate, great (they arent, your Harem ending takes "memories" from Sabrina's ending)
ok, so I didn't miss anything. Had to look at both walkthrough to check if I didn't screwed up.

anyway, thank you SuperWriter for this game. Can't wait for secret summer's updates.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Strange in the finish... Just choose wich route you want at the ending doesnt work... tha whole game before doesnt matter than.

The Harem Route ignores some serious stuff (like the pregnancy of Paris) and mention a threesome with miracle and sabrina (where sabrina loses her v-card) but this threesome never took place, only in the sabrina route at the end...

why such a ending? Just dont ignore what happens before, dont ignore the choices and the outcome before... dont like this kind of ending one bit, sorry. The game overall is really nice and "goodfeel" but just to ignore everything and hit a ending-button you like and everything what happens before doesnt matter is really not good.

Reactions: HansDampf788

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Gotta weigh in with a massive mistake: Fish & Chips is *not* "Just fish and fries" America just cannot get it right at all, the chips should be thick and hand-cut, and the fish should be Cod or Haddock, and battered not breaded. It's beyond just getting a random fish and slamming some generic fries next to it, it's like saying something like "Steak is just posh hamburger" or "Pizza is just a fancy Cheese Toastie"

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Paris is only pregnant for her solo route because it just takes too much attention off of the story if I were to add it to the harem. Glad you enjoyed the game!
What I don't understand is why there are things that remain in the harem ending of the previous endings and others don't. I'm not saying this with bad intentions, I just don't understand the criteria to decide, about the previous endings, what is part of the harem ending and what isn't part of it. For example, in my game Paris is pregnant (she says it at least once, I don't remember if more), I understand (but not entirely) that she isn't in the individual endings of Miracle, Sasha and Sabrina, but if in my game she was, I prefer the harem ending to be consistent with that. I don't understand the criteria to modify something that has already happened in my game (Paris's pregnancy) and ,at the same time, include as happened scenes that I haven't had the opportunity (or the obligation) to see because the harem ending can be played without having played the rest.

Personally I prefer totally separate endings, where individual endings have no bearing on what happens in the harem.

I'm not going to play two endings, like I said, and I have no interest in playing just Sabrina's... but neither the harem if I lose Sabrina's first-time scene... However, I understand that this problem will be uncommon, I suspect most people will have played several or all of the endings.

In any case, the situation has frustrated me a bit because I was liking the game a lot and I had been waiting for this ending for months.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know what else to say. I didn't include the pregnancy because it detracts too much from the story I want to tell, then the harem route becomes somewhat focused on the pregnancy.

On Paris' route, you also propose to her, but that's not included in the harem either. You have to look at each ending separately from the others. The harem route is most likely canon. Everything that happens on the solo routes are NOT the main story. And like I said, Paris will most likely be pregnant at some point because the future content will have her with a kid. It is just altered.

The solo routes are variations and "what-if" scenarios.
If they aren't canon and we have to see them as separate entities with no relation to each other, why refer to what happens in the Sabrina ending in the Harem ending?

Actually a part of Sabrina's ending (important part) isn't "what if", it's something that has actually happened in the game... how much of that ending is canon? that is the question. If it's not everything, why include some of it in the harem ending?

Point out that I have no special fetish for virgins. But Sabrina is the LI that I like the most, and losing her first scene really annoys me.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
If they aren't canon and we have to see them as separate entities with no relation to each other, why refer to what happens in the Sabrina ending in the Harem ending?

Actually a part of Sabrina's ending (important part) isn't "what if", it's something that has actually happened in the game... how much of that ending is canon? that is the question. If it's not everything, why include some of it in the harem ending?

Point out that I have no special fetish for virgins. But Sabrina is the LI that I like the most, and losing her first scene really annoys me.
You're right, I have to walk back the statement that the routes are totally separate. If you skip all of the other routes, you are going to miss some references and events. The only thing that is changed on the Harem route is that Paris is not pregnant, and I have already stated several times that the only reason I did not make her pregnant is because it takes away too much of the story.

And I did not want a repeat of the Paris route because if I make someone pregnant it is not something I just want to skip over. So if I did make her pregnant then I would want to at least talk about it and have scenes about it and then the harem becomes Paris route 2.0. So that is the reason that she is not pregnant.

It's just how my I played the stories out in my head and I always follow my vision. I'm sorry for those of you who do not like that, and I'm not saying she won't be pregnant later on in the harem, but just not for this route.

Let me give you an example so you understand where I'm coming from. Let's say Paris is pregnant; she can't ride the go-karts or play airsoft (basically paintball) and there goes a chunk of the update. So again, that's the reason.

She will already have a kid in the future DLC is what I'm thinking, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
You're right, I have to walk back the statement that the routes are totally separate. If you skip all of the other routes, you are going to miss some references and events. The only thing that is changed on the Harem route is that Paris is not pregnant, and I have already stated several times that the only reason I did not make her pregnant is because it takes away too much of the story.

And I did not want a repeat of the Paris route because if I make someone pregnant it is not something I just want to skip over. So So I didk make her pregnant then I would want to at least talk about it and have scenes about it and then the harem becomes Paris route 2.0. So that is the reason that she is not pregnant.

It's just how my I played the stories out in my head and I always follow my vision. I'm sorry for those of you who do not like that, and I'm not saying she won't be pregnant later on in the harem, but just not for this route.

She will already have a kid in the future DLC is what I'm thinking, too.
I only played the harem path since that was the only route i took in the game and missing out on the stuff if you don't play the other endings was not a good idea. It makes the harem ending look broken and lazily done in my opinion. I mean the renders were already there you just had to find a good place to add them to the harem routes. I didn't choose the pregnant option but people who did will feel cheated by it's exclusion. Feels like a bittersweet conclusion to a very good game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I only played the harem path since that was the only route i took in the game and missing out on the stuff if you don't play the other endings was not a good idea. It makes the harem ending look broken and lazily done in my opinion. I mean the renders were already there you just had to find a good place to add them to the harem routes. I didn't choose the pregnant option but people who did will feel cheated by it's exclusion. Feels like a bittersweet conclusion to a very good game.
It isn't about being lazy, the girls' endings are important to the game as the main storyline, that is by design. If you're skipping content in this game about the girls, then you might miss some things when you're playing the harem route, which IS about the girls.

And the pregnancy is not an option, it is canon, no matter what you choose. I made that announcement in this thread that you can go back and find, but the gist of it was, "I only see Paris pregnant on her ending. It makes too much sense."

So I just have to go back and delete that choice because it doesn't matter.

The only change to the harem was the alteration of the Paris route because it destroys the story, getting her pregnant and proposing to her. I'm just confused how that makes the harem broken or lazy.

I made the harem TWICE as long as the other updates because I knew you guys were looking forward to it. Well, one thing I have learned in my short time of developing is that you can't always that you can't always make everyone happy, so I'm sorry you didn't like the harem.

Is that the consensus here? You guys did not enjoy the harem? I've only seen congratulations and not too much feedback on the route itself besides those complaining about Paris not being pregnant, etc

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It isn't about being lazy, the girls' endings are important to the game as the main storyline, that is by design. If you're skipping content in this game about the girls, then you might miss some things when you're playing the harem route, which IS about the girls.

And the pregnancy is not an option, it is canon, no matter what you choose. I made that announcement in this thread that you can go back and find, but the gist of it was, "I only see Paris pregnant on her ending. It makes too much sense."

So I just have to go back and delete that choice because it doesn't matter.

The only change to the harem was the alteration of the Paris route because it destroys the story, getting her pregnant and proposing to her. I'm just confused how that makes the harem broken or lazy.

I made the harem TWICE as long as the other updates because I knew you guys were looking forward to it. Well, one thing I have learned in my short time of developing is that you can't always that you can't always make everyone happy, so I'm sorry you didn't like the harem.

Is that the consensus here? You guys did not enjoy the harem? I've only seen congratulations and not too much feedback on the route itself besides those complaining about Paris not being pregnant, etc
Dont take it like that. I liked the Harem ending, i liked all of the endings, but those two holes in the story (pregnancy suddenly dissapearing and the harem ending having a memory of you taking Sabrina's virginity, which happens in Sabrina's ending) take away some of the immersion. It doesnt make the ending bad, it just that it would be better without those inconsistencies.

The game as a whole is still awesome, and the endings are good. The critics are for it to be better, not to tell you that something is bad.

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes