4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How about a name check? Show this message "Uh-oh! That name is taken. Please pick another." and send the player back to the name selector screen.

For the relationships, showing the age in brackets would be fine.
Whose age don't you know? Through the course of dialogue, we are specifically told: the MC is 40; Paris is 22; both Miracle and Sabrina are 18. The only one that I don't remember seeing is a specific age for Sasha, but she's the middle daughter so we at least know she's 19–21.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This game is frustrating to me just because how random it feels. It started poorly with the demo, and then I felt that it's very slowly improving, but this latest update really keeps the whole "a few steps forward, a few steps backward again" theme that I've been feeling.

I hate the Sasha bath scene so much. Why would anyone wear a friggin headphone while taking a bath???? Then to continue on wearing it while talking to Paris. That stupid headphone completely ruined the scene. :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25 and Exu

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No serious actress would get tats all over like that in highly visible places. The work involved with covering tats up for rolls where they are not appropriate is highly difficult, between applying make up in a way to cover them, and then not getting that make up all over your costume, and doing this for every performance (sometimes more than once per performance).
I'm not trying to minimize your own experience, and I suppose it depends on exactly what you mean by "serious actress", but Angelina Jolie is well known for being a very tatted-up actress in Hollywood, and she kept getting role after role for years and years after having all of those tats. It may be difficult, but roles where she might wear conservative clothing (a period piece, for instance) — that covered her chest, arms, legs, and neck — or roles where tats are in character (post-apocalyptic girl, goth/rebel girl, etc.) would almost certainly still be available.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I know it has an incest tag. The hints I want would help me choose between son, brother, father, grandfather, etc. Mother, wife/gf, daughter, etc. This is a generic request, not just for this particular game where only brother and father would be considered possible choices. The game description also gives it away. But there are a few games where I've had to start a new game because the dialogue wasn't making sense with the relationship choices I had made.
In most games where you can change the relationships, you can see the default one, and I think the general rule is:
landlord = father
landlady = mother
tenant = son/daughter
roommate/childhood friend = brother/sister

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It's nice to play a game where you get some nice scenes early on, without them feeling forced or being voyer, dreams, or product of blackmail or super powers, rape etc. And all it takes is some decent writing! Who would have thought... I can't wait for the next update. Especially since SuperWriter promised a healthy dose of Sasha. You can never have enough Sasha...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes, you are supposed to restart the game with this release:
Sometimes I read the changelog sometimes I don't and this was just one of those cases of the latter just had the point issue as well so thanks for pointing that out (y) Despite that it was a good update Miracle as sweet as always and I enjoyed that bath scene between Sasha and Paris :love:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Im fairly sure you can get pretty much any Daz hair asset any colour using shader packs and applying in the surfaces tab. If im not mistaken you could change to a different hair asset and then use something like
IDG Iray Selectable Hair Color Shader
or
ColorWerks Hair Shaders for Iray
to get it back to blue. though it may not be a perfect match, should be able to get it close enough
Don't worry, I know. I just personally thought brown was the best-looking color friend the current hair, but I'm going to sit down and really consider what is the best for her going forward. Thank you for the help!
I know a lot of players don't want to, but this is exactly why I prefer when games (like Picture Perfect) provide a default name if you just submit nothing when prompted. Here, the default for the MC is Brandon; unless there is a joke later on or something, other characters probably won't have that name.

If SuperWriter were to add the list you suggested, I think it would be best as something from the main menu; I like the game HUD as is, without being cluttered by icons constantly hovering on the edges of the screen. In a sandbox game, those icons make sense; in a VN like this, they would feel really out of place, I think.

I actually quite love Sabrina's face right now, but I'm sure I'd be fine if you decide to change it. I also preferred Paris' hair before, but I'm totally fine with her new hair, especially if the old hair was a nightmare for posing.
I don't plan on touching any more models going forward, especially 5 updates in. I'm sure you guys would start to eat me alive if I did that Lol

A very entertaining game and I have hopes for it. a couple of things though 1st No serious actress would get tats all over like that in highly visible places. The work involved with covering tats up for rolls where they are not appropriate is highly difficult, between applying make up in a way to cover them, and then not getting that make up all over your costume, and doing this for every performance (sometimes more than once per performance). I am speaking from experience and I only have 1 tat on my upper arm/shoulder area, so its far easier to cover up, what she has would be an incredible pain and in and of itself a LOT of casting agents, directors and what not, would take 1 look and send her packing. And the 2nd thing is that I think it was a mistake to change the authors render the way you did, she looked far better in the first 'draft'

Now of course 1 is just a fact that you will take it how you will and the 2nd is just a personal opinion. I would suggest from this point on, try to avoid doing any make overs of previously established characters, it will bother people (not all) every time you change somethign that has already been established.

With that said, keep up the good work and I look forward to the next release!
Sasha got all those tattoos before realizing she wanted to be an actress. As for Margery, I could make her look like a supermodel if I wanted, but that's not what I'm going for and it's not realistic. She is an older woman that is supposed to be a mentor to the girls, like a grandmother. that was how she was supposed to originally look but there was a misunderstanding with me and Ptolemy who did the first 3 updates. Hope that clears up something for you =]
Whose age don't you know? Through the course of dialogue, we are specifically told: the MC is 40; Paris is 22; both Miracle and Sabrina are 18. The only one that I don't remember seeing is a specific age for Sasha, but she's the middle daughter so we at least know she's 19–21.
In the description of the game it says all the girls ages =]

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This game is frustrating to me just because how random it feels. It started poorly with the demo, and then I felt that it's very slowly improving, but this latest update really keeps the whole "a few steps forward, a few steps backward again" theme that I've been feeling.

I hate the Sasha bath scene so much. Why would anyone wear a friggin headphone while taking a bath???? Then to continue on wearing it while talking to Paris. That stupid headphone completely ruined the scene. :sick:
I've worn Bluetooth headphones while taking a bath to just relax and unwind =]

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
A shame I have to chose between starting a relationship with Paris and getting intimate with Miracle. I hope these paths won't stay exclusive to each other in the future. And Sabrina still creeps me out for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: ontach

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
A shame I have to chose between starting a relationship with Paris and getting intimate with Miracle. I hope these paths won't stay exclusive to each other in the future. And Sabrina still creeps me out for some reason.
Don't worry about that at all, you can have your cake and eat it too. You can experience ALL the routes without consequence, and at the end, and depending on options, you can choose to be with a single girl or have a harem.

I want you to have fun playing my games! Not stress over who to choose =]

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Are you using the walkthrough mod? If so, that hasn't been updated yet.
yeah i did i guess that explains it im guessing 4 is big? because i save for the paths of being in a relationship with Paris n one with not the one with ended up having hot sex was that in 4 or 3?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ch 04 is messed up started a new game and just finished it and it says okay guys thats it for ch 03
You used the cheat/walkthrough mod in chapter 3 and or you put chapter 3 cheat/walkthrough mod into chapter 4 and it will not work.

Until cheat/walkthrough mod is made for version 4 do not use chapter 3 cheat/walkthrough mod in chapter 4.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes