• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I love the game but I do miss the role play between mc and Sasha at the acting class if I might ask why change it she still does the role play at the boxing ring, the earlier acting class one at least sets the scene and gives reference for the boxing ring? Why remove it just curious?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
i'm on the paris route but didn't get the spank paris option !
although paris's new hair is great i'm a bit disappointed it isn't blue anymore
You probably need to start a new game and follow the walkthrough!

I love the game but I do miss the role play between mc and Sasha at the acting class if I might ask why change it she still does the role play at the boxing ring, the earlier acting class one at least sets the scene and gives reference for the boxing ring? Why remove it just curious?
I just felt it was better the current way =]

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loved this game when I first played it. Really nice interplay between everyone concerned. Just played the Ch 4 update and all I can say is WOW! No spoiler, but 'teach them' was amongst the best decisions I have ever made whilst playing a VN!!!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Loved this game when I first played it. Really nice interplay between everyone concerned. Just played the Ch 4 update and all I can say is WOW! No spoiler, but 'teach them' was amongst the best decisions I have ever made whilst playing a VN!!!
Haha, I really enjoyed writing and rendering that part! Glad you enjoyed!

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hey, guys! I'll be done writing the script today! And it turned out really well. About 30% of Paris and 70% of Sasha with a good chunk of sexual content for the blondie!

You guys are going to really see a different side of Sasha this update as her big play finally arrives, with the bigshot screenwriter in attendance.

Will she do awesome and kill it? Or fall flat on her face? Maybe neither.

Stick around to find out, this update is definitely a good one!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Was this removal just for a more natural story? I quite liked the old scene, and was a bit confused when I just started playing 0.2 and came across it.
I also liked the old scene better.
I get what you guys are saying that the original scene may have been more fun, buthaving the MC jerk off in the middle of the rehearsal room didn't seem realistic when I went back and looked at it and having a more realistic approach is what I'm going for

That's the reason for the change =]

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2018
I get what you guys are saying that the original scene may have been more fun, buthaving the MC jerk off in the middle of the rehearsal room didn't seem realistic when I went back and looked at it and having a more realistic approach is what I'm going for

That's the reason for the change =]
Storywise it does make sense to not have the old scene. I just like how she was clearly watching in the mirror. The old scene also made things seem they were moving to fast with his daughter. I know you need Suspension of disbelief with games like this but even so, it was moving fast.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
i really love the game/vn so far! definitely keeping an eye on this one for future updates..
I'm really glad you're enjoying it so far! I'm working on the next updates' renders right now!

Though the news of Kobe Bryant's passing has me a bit depressed now. R.I.P. him, his daughter and everyone else who lost their lives in the accident.

Going to try and push through

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
I'm really glad you're enjoying it so far! I'm working on the next updates' renders right now!

Though the news of Kobe Bryant's passing has me a bit depressed now. R.I.P. him, his daughter and everyone else who lost their lives in the accident.

Going to try and push through
nice to hear! always cool to know that the games you enjoy are making progress behind the scenes.. :)

but yeah man i read that news about kobe too.. :/ really sad especially with a child this young.. i mean 41 is ofc also no age to die but 13 is just horrible.. :c

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Glad i discovered this vn, so far the girls are pretty good, Blond girl is nr.1 (forgot her name,amnesia intensifes) and the MC seems promising ,the house also look nice, good luck with futures updates SuperWriter!! Can't wait!

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

I've been making some really good progress on the renders (pictures)! You pervs won't have to wait long to be reunited with Sasha and Paris.

And as promised, the blue hair is back, as you can see =D

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Edit 04/02/2020: Updated walkthrough mod to 0.4

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on , F95 and .

Reactions: wratxier
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes