4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Finally! Love the shit out of Sasha. Well Miracle as well, and especially Paris, Oh, and Bina.... fuck I guess I like them all and this is a well rounded story?? Fuuuuuuuck.
Lol glad you're enjoying the story that much, and it's good you're having trouble deciding between the 4 girls because I tried really hard to make them all unique from each other, but equally interesting.

If I had to choose though, I might pick Paris

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Lol glad you're enjoying the story that much, and it's good you're having trouble deciding between the 4 girls because I tried really hard to make them all unique from each other, but equally interesting.

If I had to choose though, I might pick Paris

You've done a bang-up job with it so far. Each girl is both Visually unique and interesting as well as character wise/personality unique and interesting. I want to take away points for naming Sabina spellman..... Unless she pulls out some magic and this story goes in a much different direction... lol But she's interesting, unique and I CANNOT READ HER LINES WITHOUT GIVING HER A POSH BRITISH ACCENT IN MY HEAD AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! Honestly though, she is adorable and it was kinda heartbreaking when you finally convince her to call you daddy. <3

I like Paris, and I like that each of the girls have a different personality and that Paris is the princess but also the bitchy It girl of the group. Its a great dichotomy, and the fact that she gave you her virginity.... yeah, LOTS to love there.

I have always had a HUGE thing for goth girls so Sasha is riiiiight up my ally even if I typically dont like blondes. All she needs if fishnet shirts and stockings and a little darker makeup and she will be top of the list for me. He model is interesting what with the tats, and would love to find out her story behind them. I was sad to find out she wasn't a virgin but there is no way you can expect all of them to be. But I like that she doesn't take shit and knows how to fight, will be interesting to see how the acting works out.

Miracle is probably my favorite, she is so shy and slightly nerdy that you just want to protect her but its still super interesting with how curious about sexuality she is. I also super hope we get to take her virginity and that she has her hymen intact because the lack of blood super disappointed me with Paris's first time. (she used toys, makes absolute sense, i just have a fetish. lol.)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You've done a bang-up job with it so far. Each girl is both Visually unique and interesting as well as character wise/personality unique and interesting. I want to take away points for naming Sabina spellman..... Unless she pulls out some magic and this story goes in a much different direction... lol But she's interesting, unique and I CANNOT READ HER LINES WITHOUT GIVING HER A POSH BRITISH ACCENT IN MY HEAD AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! Honestly though, she is adorable and it was kinda heartbreaking when you finally convince her to call you daddy. <3

I like Paris, and I like that each of the girls have a different personality and that Paris is the princess but also the bitchy It girl of the group. Its a great dichotomy, and the fact that she gave you her virginity.... yeah, LOTS to love there.

I have always had a HUGE thing for goth girls so Sasha is riiiiight up my ally even if I typically dont like blondes. All she needs if fishnet shirts and stockings and a little darker makeup and she will be top of the list for me. He model is interesting what with the tats, and would love to find out her story behind them. I was sad to find out she wasn't a virgin but there is no way you can expect all of them to be. But I like that she doesn't take shit and knows how to fight, will be interesting to see how the acting works out.

Miracle is probably my favorite, she is so shy and slightly nerdy that you just want to protect her but its still super interesting with how curious about sexuality she is. I also super hope we get to take her virginity and that she has her hymen intact because the lack of blood super disappointed me with Paris's first time. (she used toys, makes absolute sense, i just have a fetish. lol.)
Haha, sorry about Sabrina and her accent, but when I was creating her character, I just imagined her talking with that posh British accent, you're not the only victim here Lol. And dude, I think I subconsciously put her last name at spelman because I used to watch the show as a kid! Lol

But I'm really glad you're enjoying all the girls so far and you're going to absolutely love this update with Sasha. Trust me

neman

Jan 5, 2020
AH wow, amazing work!
I am really enjoying it. Its a real treat to find games like this, plenty of story, teasing, making chimichanga wet and stuff all in one :)

and all that enveloped in amazing looking models and atmosphere !
Thanks!

P.S
although i havent reached part of story where Sasha "gets" if she does, but i really wanna slap her for heaving such big tatoo ,ruining such lovely body :eek:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
AH wow, amazing work!
I am really enjoying it. Its a real treat to find games like this, plenty of story, teasing, making chimichanga wet and stuff all in one :)

and all that enveloped in amazing looking models and atmosphere !
Thanks!

P.S
although i havent reached part of story where Sasha "gets" if she does, but i really wanna slap her for heaving such big tatoo ,ruining such lovely body :eek:
I personally find tattoos pretty hot =]

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Sure you wanna do that? I'm pretty sure Sasha would karate chop you in half =D Those tattoos aren't just for show
Oh but i am pretty sure that those overcompensate for something else , kicking buts in reality and dreaming to be butk(L)icked for real, hey maybe mutual slapping , uhm ,interesting

--merged posts, sry

oh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

neman

Jan 5, 2020
SuperWriter

ok.. i ..i . i think im broken..
i played a lot of horor /vampire games .,watched movies.. seduction ..stuff.. .but to experience "vampire magnetism" ...in such way.. ..that's ..this is.. omh what did u do with this game .. masterpiece idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WAIT.. what did he do with them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Repuci

neman

Jan 5, 2020
OK.. you really touched some serious issues here... and i am not talking about "daddy issues" but in this case -momy issues-, the abandonment and what it does to people.. something that those who never experienced laugh at or make jokes of. Extremely dangerous thing ,can cause dramatic changes in personality , confidence ,need to seek shelter and security ... heavy stuff...
Well written , touched me deeply on personal level, although i was aware of everything u wrote about already
Love that they found their security and love they need, let the healing process begin! Make them inseparable

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes