4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Okay, I like that this dev has a sense of humor about his rendering issues. However, that is no excuse for leaving the mistakes in the game update after update. Specifically the scene when the daughter's eyelashes disappear. That is super annoying and I get if you can't fix it in time for the chapter 4 update, but there is no reason not to go back and fix the renders while working on the chapter 5 update. Humor doesn't trump laziness. The joke was a nice filler, but it wasn't funny enough to warrant not fixing the eyelashes. Hopefully the dev goes back and fixes it when he adds the animations, whenever that may be.

Reactions: Hermit76

dukey

Nov 2, 2017
What's up with all these dongers pointing upwards and out of the boxers? Must be some kind of running joke

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Funny that this guy is supposed to be 40 when he looks similar to or younger than the women.

Also, the dialogue is stiff, cliched, and awkward at times. It all seems very American. I worry about you. Still, it's one of the better games on this site full of degeneracy.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Funny that this guy is supposed to be 40 when he looks similar to or younger than the women.

Also, the dialogue is stiff, cliched, and awkward at times. It all seems very American. I worry about you. Still, it's one of the better games on this site full of degeneracy.
Sorry you didn't like the game. Thank you for playing!

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Was thrilled to see the blue hair back myself....Tho you sorta forgot to remove the disclaimer message from when you originally changed it lol
Disclamer about changed hair is not in new version, maybe u are using walkthrough mod? he might have left that text inside, there is also another line he most likely didnt change, when girls visit college, old lines says "this is nice" new lines says something like "oh and they even make them bigger to accommodate us "

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Do u mind if i scold you there?
I mean , what u said , sounded really perverted and wrong, but thats because u didnt put ur self into the story to be them and looking throu side perspective of a ..lower body part if u know what i mean.
They are damaged goods, broken, hurt. I dont think that there is shrink in the world that could fix what has happened to them.

Disclamer about changed hair is not in new version, maybe u are using walkthrough mod? he might have left that text inside, there is also another line he most likely didnt change, when girls visit college, old lines says "this is nice" new lines says something like "oh and they even make them bigger to accommodate us "
oh yea I was using the mod I didn't even think about that

neman

Jan 5, 2020
SuperWriter i was kinda sad that there was just one sex scene with Paris, she sounded rather horny wanting to please MC, i wish there were more "ninja sneaking scenes" between them

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Ah, you're right! I did actually fix those lines. Guys, I suggest not using the walkthrough mod. So many people end up getting errors from it. Just try to play the game normally to avoid issues!

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Paris: Yeah. I just didn't want to keep anything from her with candle our relationship. I hope you are not angry."

Even my (considerable) deciphering skills couldn't make sense of that one. :unsure:

Could it be "I just didn't want to keep anything from her which could derail our relationship."

candle.jpg

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ah, you're right! I did actually fix those lines. Guys, I suggest not using the walkthrough mod. So many people end up getting errors from it. Just try to play the game normally to avoid issues!
Yea totally my bad sorry lol. I only used it cuz I had to do a restart due to certain events not sticking between updates and wanted to make sure I did everything right

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
It won't be a major storyline because I have way too much planned, and throwing pregnancy into mixed would screw everything up. That's the reason most developer add it at the end, otherwise you're going to basically change your whole story, unless pregnancy was planned from the start and is part of the main storyline.

I'm only adding pregnancy to the ends for those who enjoy that kink. =]
Oh no, it is going to be an ending? Please i beg you don't skip out on the actual impregnation and just make it a time skip where all the daughters just pregnant with bellies like Dreams of Desire and Man of the house did. That was so disappointing to miss out on the impregnation part in those games and was anticlimactic becuase there was no conversation about wanting babies. I honestly was hoping for an integral storyline where the players could choose to impregnate or not like Sisterly Lust, Where it all began, or Dr Amana Sexual Therapist but an ending is very disconcerting. Please dissuade my fears that this game will disappoint me.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Oh no, it is going to be an ending? Please i beg you don't skip out on the actual impregnation and just make it a time skip where all the daughters just pregnant with bellies like Dreams of Desire and Man of the house did. That was so disappointing to miss out on the impregnation part in those games and was anticlimactic becuase there was no conversation about wanting babies. I honestly was hoping for an integral storyline where the players could choose to impregnate or not like Sisterly Lust, Where it all began, or Dr Amana Sexual Therapist but an ending is very disconcerting. Please dissuade my fears that this game will disappoint me.
Perverteer almost killed himself making all those renders. Please keep in mind that if you have 4 girls with optional pregnancies then any render which has all 4 of them in it would have to be made 16 times to cover all possible outcomes.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes