4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Not that I'm unreasonable...

The only way I would make pregnancy part of a main storyline is Paris.

Like this comment if you want Paris to be pregnant, canon. (Integrated into her main storyline.)

I will see the response and make the final decision
Unless you have this planned for the story now anyway, this should be a game-end scenario, I suspect there would be more not wanting it than wanting it at the start or the middle of the game.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
so i just skipped through the game to the point after the teaching and check out the new update.. really liked it so far however there is some misstakes here and there.. like sasha saying "i don't think i can't do this" near the end.. i guess it should be either i don't think i can do this or i think i can't do this.. there were some more before but i already forgot.. if you want i can go back and look them up tho..
but all in all i really like the direction of where the storylines are taking us.. can't wait to see what the next update has in stock for the mc and his girls :)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Not that I'm unreasonable...

The only way I would make pregnancy part of a main storyline is Paris.

Like this comment if you want Paris to be pregnant, canon. (Integrated into her main storyline.)

I will see the response and make the final decision
If the intention is, like I think it is, to make Paris and MC as a forever couple, then I think we would love to have an option to make that possible. A conversation between Paris and MC as to whether they want to have children together. And if the player says yes, Paris stops taking birth control.

Sep 11, 2018
Unless you have this planned for the story now anyway, this should be a game-end scenario, I suspect there would be more not wanting it than wanting it at the start or the middle of the game.
I actually hate when games do that as a game-end scenario. Mostly because they get pregnant then the game just ends. I play a few that it happens as part of a longer game-end scenario and you get to see the kid grow up a little which is what I prefer more of the happy ever after type ending. Japanese games are really bad about just ending right after you get them pregnant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I actually hate when games do that as a game-end scenario. Mostly because they get pregnant then the game just ends. I play a few that it happens as part of a longer game-end scenario and you get to see the kid grow up all little which is what I prefer more of the happy ever after type ending. Japanese games are really bad about just ending right after you get them pregnant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh no, don't end with "and she got pregnant, the end", it should have at least an epilogue. Triangle did it quite well.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
so i just skipped through the game to the point after the teaching and check out the new update.. really liked it so far however there is some misstakes here and there.. like sasha saying "i don't think i can't do this" near the end.. i guess it should be either i don't think i can do this or i think i can't do this.. there were some more before but i already forgot.. if you want i can go back and look them up tho..
but all in all i really like the direction of where the storylines are taking us.. can't wait to see what the next update has in stock for the mc and his girls :)
I'm glad you enjoyed this update and you can definitely personally message me the errors you found! Thank you!

If the intention is, like I think it is, to make Paris and MC as a forever couple, then I think we would love to have an option to
make that possible. A conversation between Paris and MC as to whether they want to have children together. And if the player says yes, Paris stops taking birth control.
you still have the option to pull out and avoid getting her pregnant i suppose? so there will be 2 path and noone will be forced to take either if he/she doesn't want it..
Yeah, 2 paths is fine.
I'm thinking about whether or not to make Paris pregnant, into her main story, meaning you don't get the option with her, and the pregnancy becomes part of her storyline, not just an option. It wouldn't work for the other girls, but Paris literally wants to be the wife of the MC. I will write whatever is best for the story, and the most fun for you guys like I always have.

I'm leaning towards making her pregnancy canon (unavoidable) because my mind is running with so many fun scenarios. I promise it's going to be good!

Last edited:

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Yeah, 2 paths is fine.
i guess that's were it's heading if enough people want that option.. and i understand that superwriter only considers this option to be available for paris and not the others.. as someone said before peverteer underestimated the work required having 4 main girls and all of them having the option to be pregnant or not because from that point on every picture has 16 possible pregnant/non-pregnant states and it's getting insane.. for this only paris would need to be done twice in every picture she shows up tho and it's far less headaches for the dev..

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Edit 2020/02/08: Updated Walkthrough Mod to 0.5.2

0.5.2:
Fixed crash when trying to sleep with M+S only.

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on , F95 and .

Note:
If you experience any other bugs, let me know and I will patch them as soon as possible :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I'm thinking about whether or not to make Paris pregnant, into her main story, meaning you don't get the option with her, and the pregnancy becomes part of her storyline, not just an option. It wouldn't work for the other girls, but Paris literally wants to be the wife of the MC. I will write whatever is best for the story, and the most fun for you guys like I always have.

I'm leaning towards making her pregnancy canon (unavoidable) because my mind is running with so many fun scenarios. I promise it's going to be good!
Thank you for the clarification. In that case, I don't think you should make her pregnant. It's a very polarizing fetish and I have never seen anyone on the fence about it that's thought about it for more than five minutes. Luxee decided to "force" it in PL with a character after saying it would be an option and is getting flak for it.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Played this nice little VN today for the first time... and I love it! Kudos, think you'll get a new patron soon.

Almost ruined my laptop because of it - I was drinking beer when I got to Sasha line drop down and give me 50 blowjobs soldier.
You can probably imagine what happened...

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Thank you for the clarification. In that case, I don't think you should make her pregnant. It's a very polarizing fetish and I have never seen anyone on the fence about it that's thought about it for more than five minutes. Luxee decided to "force" it in PL with a character after saying it would be an option and is getting flak for it.
well to be honest i haven't seen a single game where there isn't anyone complaining really. either it's about niche fetishes/kinks someone is just not into or it's about the story in gerneral. look at my sister, my roommate. sumodeine is continuing the story because of how unhappy the majority was with how he ended his story. this is another topic tho.
what i really don't understand is the complaints about kinks. as soon as there is ntr people complain for example. i get it really but then why you download a game with the ntr tag? or forgotten paradise. the tags say footjob and then someone comes along and complains mimimi i get you have a foot fetish but don't rub it in our face like that because for everyone without a foot fetish it's just disgusting and the biggest turn off. i get that however the tags tell people what they are up for and as far as i remember all those scenes were even optional. then just don't download the game i would say? it's like a vegetarian ordering a steak and then complaining it's meat really.

my point really is no matter what fetishes the game is about there will always be those who like it if they are into it and those who will hate it. there is no way to make everyone happy without blowing up a game beyond imagination and without creating the most insane clusterfuck of branches. in german we have a saying: a compromise is perfect once noone is satisfied.
or as i always say: my cat likes mice. i don't.
these really sum up how i feel about those niche fetishes in these games. the devs should just go for what they imagine the games and stories to be. if they avoid every rare kink then people will complain that it's just a game like thousand others. if it contains those fetishes then people will complain because they are just not into it. but i suppose that's what "niche" means isn't it?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I personally would have no issues with that, and if that's the story you want to tell them that's definitely the story that you should tell.
I can only write the story I think is the best and not worry what people think. That's why you guys like Picture Perfect, right? I will always do whatever is best for the story =]

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I can only write the story I think is the best and not worry what people think. That's why you guys like Picture Perfect, right? I will always do whatever is best for the story =]
You asked for opinions so I was just giving mine and explaining it the best I can, but at the end of the day it's your project.

Reactions: danomator

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Played this nice little VN today for the first time... and I love it! Kudos, think you'll get a new patron soon.

Almost ruined my laptop because of it - I was drinking beer when I got to Sasha line drop down and give me 50 blowjobs soldier.
You can probably imagine what happened...
Hahaha,, that line made me crack up when I wrote it. Glad you're enjoying the game! I appreciate your support. Got much more coming

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
exactly as you should in my honest opinion. as said in my previous post there is no point in making everyone happy. that will end up making noone happy and eventually and that is the most important point: it will make you unhappy. your project is YOUR project. if you bend the story for the sake of satisfying the audience then the worst thing that could happen is that you loose interest in telling it eventually as you stop telling your story and start telling the fans story. i mean yeah input is great. constructive criticism is great no matter if positive or negative but what ultimately matters is that you are happy with what you are telling. i have seen projects before that ended before they were finished or just became beyond bad because the writer(s) focused to much on the input and thoughts of the people and ended up not having fun making their game anymore and that showed. and that really is the worst outcome imaginable really.
btw i PM'd you :)

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes