4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Paris: Yeah. I just didn't want to keep anything from her with candle our relationship. I hope you are not angry."

Even my (considerable) deciphering skills couldn't make sense of that one. :unsure:

Could it be "I just didn't want to keep anything from her which could derail our relationship."

View attachment 545097
Haha, it's supposed to be REKINDLING. Thanks for pointing that out!
Shush, you! I'm going to angrily dm you lmao
Oh no, it is going to be an ending? Please i beg you don't skip out on the actual impregnation and just make it a time skip where all the daughters just pregnant with bellies like Dreams of Desire and Man of the house did. That was so disappointing to miss out on the impregnation part in those games and was anticlimactic becuase there was no conversation about wanting babies. I honestly was hoping for an integral storyline where the players could choose to impregnate or not like Sisterly Lust, Where it all began, or Dr Amana Sexual Therapist but an ending is very disconcerting. Please dissuade my fears that this game will disappoint me.
This game isn't about pregnancy, and I'm only adding it as a kink. I hope you enjoy the game for what it is, but definitely don't expect a lot of pregnancy content. Sorry about that!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Perverteer almost killed himself making all those renders. Please keep in mind that if you have 4 girls with optional pregnancies then any render which has all 4 of them in it would have to be made 16 times to cover all possible outcomes.
*****THIS******* (Someone who understands a developer's struggle) Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Rythan25 and zh

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Perverteer almost killed himself making all those renders. Please keep in mind that if you have 4 girls with optional pregnancies then any render which has all 4 of them in it would have to be made 16 times to cover all possible outcomes.
Yes i am aware all Perverteer's hard work and i appreciate all the hard work he did. Still incest and impregnation is my kink and i won't like a game if it doesn't have it.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
This game isn't about pregnancy, and I'm only adding it as a kink. I hope you enjoy the game for what it is, but definitely don't expect a lot of pregnancy content. Sorry about that!
That definitely did not dissuade me. I fell in love with the character's and i wanted to romance, seduce, and impregnate them all. It's a shame but I really don't want to be disappointed like with DOD and MOTH so i am gonna stop watching the thread. I wish you luck but i don't think this game is for me anymore.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
That definitely did not dissuade me. I fell in love with the character's and i wanted to romance, seduce, and impregnate them all. It's a shame but I really don't want to be disappointed like with DOD and MOTH so i am gonna stop watching the thread. I wish you luck but i don't think this game is for me anymore.
Thanks for playing! Though I think you are going to miss out on a lot of great games if you're expecting pregnancy. Most developers just aren't willing to take on that battle if pregnancy isn't important to the story. But again, I appreciate you playing the game up until this point. =]

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Thanks for playing! Though I think you are going to miss out on a lot of great games if you're expecting pregnancy. Most developers just aren't willing to take on that battle if pregnancy isn't important to the story. But again, I appreciate you playing the game up until this point. =]
That is where we disagree games without impregnation aren't great to me. I get it, it definitely is a lot of work but sex and pregnancy are always connected in my mind. Sex for the sake of pleasure without impregnation is just meaningless to me and leaves me with emptiness when having sex in a story where i put myself in the main character's shoes so tend to want to steer clear of games that invoke that feeling of emptiness, meaninglessness, and disappointment because those feelings are turnoffs.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Surprised MC didn't tell Paris the whole truth by mentioning what went between Miracle and her friend. He was thinking it but didn't tell her. Unless her answer was just basically the green light anyway.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Ah, you're right! I did actually fix those lines. Guys, I suggest not using the walkthrough mod. So many people end up getting errors from it. Just try to play the game normally to avoid issues!
Correct. Lost some images
Or just ping the guy who did the mod, tell him that some lines changed. I'm sure he would be happy to fix it ;)
Hi OscarSix :devilish:

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
No clue why that happened for you, but I'm glad you figured it out and enjoyed the replay!

I swear I thought I deleted the disclaimer, but I'll check again. Thank you for the heads up!

It won't be a major storyline because I have way too much planned, and throwing pregnancy into mixed would screw everything up. That's the reason most developer add it at the end, otherwise you're going to basically change your whole story, unless pregnancy was planned from the start and is part of the main storyline.

I'm only adding pregnancy to the ends for those who enjoy that kink. =]

One thing I am definitely not is lazy. I went back and replaced about 40 renders with Paris' current blue hair last update, because people were missing it even though it is difficult to work with and will continue to be. I left the eyelashes because it made sense in the story. =]

Okay, maybe lazy was too far. But come on man, randomly not having eyelashes does not 'make sense in the story'. It only slightly made sense because you made it into a joke and that is far from the same thing. Please just fix the eyelashes.

Reactions: Hermit76

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
SuperWriter, thank you for the update and thank you for bringing back Paris' original hair colour. To tell the truth, I don't care about the exact colour, just as long as it's dark. That's what set her apart from the other girls for me and why she quickly became my favourite.

Paris' storyline is coming along great, but I'd love to see some more "little moments". Like, MC comes home from work, sees Paris' doing whatever and just comes up behind her to give her a hug around the waist, a kiss on the back of the head. Or Paris and MC sitting on the couch watching tv and Paris puts her legs on MC's lap while he absentmindedly traces his fingers along her shins and calves. For me, those two are madly in love and while they are trying so hard to keep it hidden, by just being around each other they are going to give off these little "somethings" that the other girls might pick up on. I'll admit that I'm a big fan of her more romantic storyline, as opposed to the more playful storylines of the other girls.

Sasha-story is moving perfectly, but the fact that neither of them had said anything about MC's and Paris' relationship is kinda weird. They would have at least (thought something) that us players would read. Is this because you wanted those scenes to play at the same way whether we're in a relationship with Paris or not? And I really don't know what *some other people are talking about, her look and especially her tats have her constantly vying for top spot as my fave girl. If you have things getting romantic with Sasha, Paris' throne is in big trouble.

And while there was no advancement of the Miracle / Sabrina storyline, that makes sense because they've started school now, right?

Really looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Is there away to remove the tats? or mod them out?
I'm sure there's a way, but I don't think you should even if you can. Why? Sasha's tattoos are a big part of her, and are going to play a really important factor in her storyline. It sounds cliche and corny, but try and see past her surface to her character and who she is deep down. You're not always going to love everything about someone's physical appearance. =]

SuperWriter, thank you for the update and thank you for bringing back Paris' original hair colour. To tell the truth, I don't care about the exact colour, just as long as it's dark. That's what set her apart from the other girls for me and why she quickly became my favourite.

Paris' storyline is coming along great, but I'd love to see some more "little moments". Like, MC comes home from work, sees Paris' doing whatever and just comes up behind her to give her a hug around the waist, a kiss on the back of the head. Or Paris and MC sitting on the couch watching tv and Paris puts her legs on MC's lap while he absentmindedly traces his fingers along her shins and calves. For me, those two are madly in love and while they are trying so hard to keep it hidden, by just being around each other they are going to give off these little "somethings" that the other girls might pick up on. I'll admit that I'm a big fan of her more romantic storyline, as opposed to the more playful storylines of the other girls.

Sasha-story is moving perfectly, but the fact that neither of them had said anything about MC's and Paris' relationship is kinda weird. They would have at least (thought something) that us players would read. Is this because you wanted those scenes to play at the same way whether we're in a relationship with Paris or not? And I really don't know what *some other people are talking about, her look and especially her tats have her constantly vying for top spot as my fave girl. If you have things getting romantic with Sasha, Paris' throne is in big trouble.

And while there was no advancement of the Miracle / Sabrina storyline, that makes sense because they've started school now, right?

Really looking forward to the next update.
I'm glad you're enjoying Paris' storyline! I think it's personally my favorite also. You're going to see plenty more romance with her, don't worry.

As far as him and Sasha not mentioning Paris, they both go with the flow. That's how their relationship is, so they're not going to have an in-depth talk about their feelings or what's going on, like Paris and the MC do. Though he does have the thought, "Paris did give me the greenlight," when he is with Sasha.

And there was no advancement between miracle and Sabrina because I can't fit every girl into one update lol. Next update will be about them! Working on it right now
Why would you want to? If you see a person in the street with tattoos, do you ask them to remove them or cover them up? People have tattoos, it's a real thing. :unsure: Or you could always make your own mod if it bothers you too much. :)
I made similar points. Nobody is perfect and you're never going to love everything about somebody, so you should do your best to accept them how they are, instead of just wanting to change them =]

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes