4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
well, since you bring up renders :)
could you PLEASE do me a lil favor...
And never use that male figure again? lol
I mean, granted, least he doesnt look like a douchebag twatwaffle like far too many games MC do. but... I dunno... theres something off about him. He kinda reminds me of -
View attachment 643133

Ok, I'm mostly just messin with ya.

but no really, he reminds me of some kinda troglodyte :)
This made me lol^
I'm a heterosexual male comfortable enough with my sexuality to say, without a doubt the MC is pretty hawt, cute face too

Can anyone tell me if this is a site bug or is the droolface emoji supposed to be called "I just jizzed my pants" ? (lmao) Tho its a very appropriately named & well used emoji for my reaction to Superwriter's teaser post:
20200503_083635.jpg

Reactions: Repuci

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Can anyone tell me if this is a site bug or is the droolface emoji supposed to be called "I just jizzed my pants" ? (lmao) Tho its a very appropriately named & well used emoji for my reaction to Superwriter's teaser post:
View attachment 643323
Yup, that is indeed the name of the emoji

hell, I didnt even know we had that one. bloody hell, every time I look away they adding more reaction emojis!

• Haha
Reactions: SumTingWong0420

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
are you really suggesting a voice actor sits down with a big ol' book of names and the proceeds to to record the same line 4,657,297 times over cuz anything other than that is a "well why bother having options at all"?!?!?!

The time/financial costs would blow through the roof, let alone the file size ballooning to unwieldy sizes thanks to the audio files suddenly becoming like 1000 times larger!
Don't worry, FitGirl will repack them as selective downloads. Only download the audio file for the name you're going to use. :D

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
My 2 cents about the voice acting (and related issues).
Why is there no dad's voice? You have the voices for the girls and suddenly he speaks and all we have is text and silence. It's a bit jarring.
Why is voice volume NOT controlled by the voice volume slider in preferences? It's actually linked to the sound volume slider.
As others have mentioned (a lot) before, some filler for the missing "daddy" would be great.
And this is just my opinion, but at times I found the actresses' delivery was not very convincing and lacked inflection and emotion.

Anyway, it's obvious SuperWriter put a lot of work in this and considers the game a labor of love. Good job!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
My 2 cents about the voice acting (and related issues).
Why is there no dad's voice? You have the voices for the girls and suddenly he speaks and all we have is text and silence. It's a bit jarring.
Why is voice volume NOT controlled by the voice volume slider in preferences? It's actually linked to the sound volume slider.
As others have mentioned (a lot) before, some filler for the missing "daddy" would be great.
And this is just my opinion, but at times I found the actresses' delivery was not very convincing and lacked inflection and emotion.

Anyway, it's obvious SuperWriter put a lot of work in this and considers the game a labor of love. Good job!
Because YOU'RE the player, so it'd be weird to hear some other guy's voice =]

As for the filler, I'll just be using pronouns, like "him"

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, but wouldn't it be cool if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just kiddin'! :D
Well I would support if PP took a turn and became a new star wars story from chapter 8 or 9 onwards. Cannot be worse than the last movie...

I am imagining a dark side Miracle and it looks delicious!

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I like the idea, although I'd prefer Sasha and she would be more fitting for this role. How about a lightsaber duel between Darth Sasha and Jedi Master Miracle? Somebody needs to make this fanart, or maybe SuperWriter could give the MC a little dream in the game. :D
I see Miracle has successfully fool you with her cute attitude, softly spoken voice and lovely care.. But believe me, there is a true Palpatine behind that nice smile and tender eyes, ready to take over the republic and then the galaxy, with a red lightsaber in one hand and teddy bear in the other.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I see Miracle has successfully fool you with her cute attitude, softly spoken voice and lovely care.. But believe me, there is a true Palpatine behind that nice smile and tender eyes, ready to take over the republic and then the galaxy, with a red lightsaber in one hand and teddy bear in the other.
Undefeatable lmfao

*wiggles fingers* these ARE the panties you're looking for >;D

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
There's more to this whole dynamic than you think xD *whistle*

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
There's more to this whole dynamic than you think xD *whistle*
OK, now I'm really curious!

Then lets change it to master and apprentice:

Miracle = Palpatine because of cunning and deception
Sasha = Vader/Maul because of her hot temper

Beast_Boy

Nov 19, 2019
Having this voiced update has nothing to do with me working on the next update. I give the actors the lines and wait for them to send everything back. I'm not doing any work when it comes to voice acting.
then why has it been 2 months since the last update and the only thing that has been updated is VA? lol especially in a time where were all supposed to be home. so no shit people are against because like i said 2 months without an update and the only thing that is updated is VA. so as you can clearly see it SEEMS it is taking up your time and money. But we just have to take your word for it that it doesnt. but i wont be supporting any more till i see that it doesnt.

Fujiwara

Nov 28, 2017
this is my first time posting here, but since i liked this game so much, i would like to share my thoughts

what an amazing game! good characters,with beautiful 3D models (even the dad is good looking) and i like how the story is going so far, is not a dense story but isn't some of that "straight-to-fuck" kind of game, which is very good in my point of view.

a thing that i like in this game is the fact that you can see MC's face, which i prefer instead of the usual "first person" MC, (FP is not a deal breaker to me, but if i can choose, i'll choose TP)

about the girls, i like all of them, especialy Sabrina and Paris, the first for his personality and cuteness and the second for the awesome body, hottest girl in the game IMO

very good game in general, one of my favorite AVN at the moment.

and one last thing, i like how SuperWriter seems so passionate about his games, is a thing that i don't see very often (not with sincerity at least) and i respect this, and i know that he will give his best to make the best game.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
this is my first time posting here, but since i liked this game so much, i would like to share my thoughts

what an amazing game! good characters,with beautiful 3D models (even the dad is good looking) and i like how the story is going so far, is not a dense story but isn't some of that "straight-to-fuck" kind of game, which is very good in my point of view.

a thing that i like in this game is the fact that you can see MC's face, which i prefer instead of the usual "first person" MC, (FP is not a deal breaker to me, but if i can choose, i'll choose TP)

about the girls, i like all of them, especialy Sabrina and Paris, the first for his personality and cuteness and the second for the awesome body, hottest girl in the game IMO

very good game in general, one of my favorite AVN at the moment.

and one last thing, i like how SuperWriter seems so passionate about his games, is a thing that i don't see very often (not with sincerity at least) and i respect this, and i know that he will give his best to make the best game.
Definitely, thanks a lot for the kind comments. I'm truly passionate about these games and will be making them for a long time =]

Reactions: Fujiwara
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes