4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
sorry, I should have been more precise, it's not that it says any word input by the player, but it specifically says, dad or daddy when incest content is enabled and/or people's relationship is set right. Saying anything the player inputs would be cool, but yea i think we are a few 1000 years off from that lol.
Still I would welcome if you could refer me to said novel. I would like to see it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I believe Daughter for Dessert did it a bit for one, but I only played the start of that one
I tried to played that game but the engine was terrible, everything took so much time that I just abandoned it. Maybe is really good, I don't know, I could not tolerate the pace it imposed on the game.

Nov 2, 2017
I tried to played that game but the engine was terrible, everything took so much time that I just abandoned it. Maybe is really good, I don't know, I could not tolerate the pace it imposed on the game.
dating my daughter has a slower pace also, but that game just does it right. One of the best games. no voice acting in it tho

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
dating my daughter has a slower pace also, but that game just does it right. One of the best games. no voice acting in it tho
Ohh I misswrote that. I was totally speaking about the engine. Like clicking to new text, new image, and everything took so much time! it was frustrating just to finish a single scene.
Nothing to do with the story.

Nov 2, 2017
Ohh I misswrote that. I was totally speaking about the engine. Like clicking to new text, new image, and everything took so much time! it was frustrating just to finish a single scene.
Nothing to do with the story.
ok, I get you, and it's nice to know it's not just me who thought that.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Really? They actually say a word that is inputted by the player? Can you please refer me to those VN? Cause, I have never seem such an advance system.
It's really not that advanced since the files are all .mp3.
The pre recorded "dad or whatever"-mp3 can be pre edited to clip into the main mp3 file at a given point.
It's a hell of a job to mark in each mp3 where you want the so called overlay mp3 to cut in and out.
If paid enough cash the sound editor would do it. And the player could record whatever into an mp3 with a specific prefix.

I presume we'd have to wait 6 months for every update.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It's really not that advanced since the files are all .mp3.
The pre recorded "dad or whatever"-mp3 can be pre edited to clip into the main mp3 file at a given point.
It's a hell of a job to mark in each mp3 where you want the so called overlay mp3 to cut in and out.
If paid enough cash the sound editor would do it. And the player could record whatever into an mp3 with a specific prefix.

I presume we'd have to wait 6 months for every update.
I may not have been clear but I meant ANY word inputted by the player and not just "daddy"

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
As far as Miracle goes just think of Jennifer Tilly and you'll get his point I think.

Not quite what I meant. Miracle isn't putting on an act at all, or playing up her social phobias -- they're all very real. But when it comes to sex... She might not be so scared =D

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Link to Request

YOU MUST START A NEW GAME TO SEE SASHA & PARIS SCENES! SO SORRY
This is a very good chapter, guys. Enjoy

PLEASE COPY THE WHOLE LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER.

MEGA PC -- #FUYnO9Tu0ocOgt7LEpFvR0JibvnkNDkYw9HUoBjMx-c
MEGA MAC -- #8moeF-W2JPeAk3GzJfZpRoZbebuHNfutPyVy4moNWz4
~~~~~~~~~
GOOGLE PC --
GOOGLE MAC --

Gman851

Dec 9, 2019
Link to Request

YOU MUST START A NEW GAME TO SEE SASHA & PARIS SCENES! SO SORRY
This is a very good chapter, guys. Enjoy

PLEASE COPY THE WHOLE LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER.

MEGA PC -- Mega#FUYnO9Tu0ocOgt7LEpFvR0JibvnkNDkYw9HUoBjMx-c
MEGA MAC -- Mega#8moeF-W2JPeAk3GzJfZpRoZbebuHNfutPyVy4moNWz4
~~~~~~~~~
GOOGLE PC -- Google Drive
GOOGLE MAC -- Google Drive
Thanks.. Appreciate you sharing it.

Reactions: BaasB
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes