4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

lkta

May 3, 2017
So do we really need to start a new game in this new update?
It's not like it is a huge time sink & really doesn't take long if you turn on skip unseen text in the options & just hold down ctrl to skip. In fact i just timed it from typing the names/relationships at the start of the game to the start of chapter 7 was 4 mins 25 secs and this was with max points for every girl so saw every scene. If you are only going for one or two of the girls it would be much quicker.

If you can'r remember all the options you picked just download the chapter 6 walkthough and play it windowed with the walkthough next to it or something. Will only take a minute or two more as all the good choices are clearly marked by colour

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The voices are good,
even thourt that im feeling that miracles voice kinda dosnt fit
only thing is that it often looks like the voiceactors just reading the text but not seeing the chearaters them self in the pictures. they often sound alike the same even if its meant to be bitchy, shy, annoyed, a s o.

and what is with the, addressing.
text saying, he, him, his ... that isnt spoken? thinking of making a female MC?
Going to fix that next voice update!

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
It's not like it is a huge time sink & really doesn't take long if you turn on skip unseen text in the options & just hold down ctrl to skip. In fact i just timed it from typing the names/relationships at the start of the game to the start of chapter 7 was 4 mins 25 secs and this was with max points for every girl so saw every scene. If you are only going for one or two of the girls it would be much quicker.

If you can'r remember all the options you picked just download the chapter 6 walkthough and play it windowed with the walkthough next to it or something. Will only take a minute or two more as all the good choices are clearly marked by colour
I don't mind starting a new game i just wanted to know if it's really necessary to start a new game.

Reactions: lkta

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Anyone else has restarted a game but still gets the *you need to restart a game to get the Sasha and Paris scenes* text ?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I do love the character of Miracle...I think the voice actress added to that too. Just a shame the other chapters aren't voiced. The render for her is sweet too. Tbh, just her and the mc would be enough of a game for me. Especially after "correcting" their relationship at the start - haha

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Think I'll withdraw myself to the man cave for a couple of days since I've been busy with the real world over these past two updates.

Please do not disturb until refurbishing's finished!

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
So a small criticism. Dunno if this just started with chapter 7 or if it was in the voiced chapter 6 as well. But it kinda feels like the script for the VAs where they have to talk around the player variables was accidentally (or purposefully) used in the game itself. Lots of he/him/guy instead of player_name/player_nik. And while it's not an issue most of the time, it does occasionally make for awkward dialogue like using he/him in scenes when the player isn't there and hasn't even been talked about yet.

And if it was a conscious design decision so that there's less of a disconnect between the voice acting and the text, I get it, but I'm not really a fan.

Reactions: trent

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So a small criticism. Dunno if this just started with chapter 7 or if it was in the voiced chapter 6 as well. But it kinda feels like the script for the VAs where they have to talk around the player variables was accidentally (or purposefully) used in the game itself. Lots of he/him/guy instead of player_name/player_nik. And while it's not an issue most of the time, it does occasionally make for awkward dialogue like using he/him in scenes when the player isn't there and hasn't even been talked about yet.

And if it was a conscious design decision so that there's less of a disconnect between the voice acting and the text, I get it, but I'm not really a fan.
Yeah, it's designed for the voice acting. Sorry about that! But I'm sure you'll get used to it. They still refer to the MC by his name or nickname a lot.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes