4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, it's designed for the voice acting. Sorry about that! But I'm sure you'll get used to it. They still refer to the MC by his name or nickname a lot.
I understand that the VA can't say anything that would make the game violate Patreons rules, however the fact they don't say "him" when discussing the MC is odd.

Also, I started a new game and there was no scene with Paris and Sasha, is that in future or did I somehow miss it?

Once again loving the game. Looking forward to seeing the animations and where you go with the game. One criticism is that we've not heard much about the MC financial troubles lately and it would be nice to see some scenes of him working. Currently all we see is his life with the girls (not really a problem) but it would be nice to see him develop some more.

Keep up the great work!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I still can't get over how Miracle looked at first I thought Paris had brought someone else back with her she really suits that hair down look. Was nice to see her become more adventurous although when that phone went in my mind I was already racing to get her :LOL: It's nice that she has come out of her shell a little more.

Sep 18, 2018
Wish you hadn't slapped a ton of makeup and a short dress and "whored her whole persona up" before Miracles and the MC's night.
Going from what she was before to acting like a whore (honestly, i cant find a better word) felt extremely unauthentic.
Kinda destroyed her whole innocent with a sexy streak in her persona imho.
It was waaaaay overboard.
Im all for character development, but this really felt unnecessary and destroyed the whole scene tbh :/

Last edited:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
For any one going for a restart, you can get to where you left off quickly by checking 'skip text' in the main menu preferences. Then once, named your characters etc, just hold down 'ctrl' until you get to the relevant choices, click the one you want, then hold down 'ctrl' again etc.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I understand that the VA can't say anything that would make the game violate Patreons rules, however the fact they don't say "him" when discussing the MC is odd.

Also, I started a new game and there was no scene with Paris and Sasha, is that in future or did I somehow miss it?

Once again loving the game. Looking forward to seeing the animations and where you go with the game. One criticism is that we've not heard much about the MC financial troubles lately and it would be nice to see some scenes of him working. Currently all we see is his life with the girls (not really a problem) but it would be nice to see him develop some more.

Keep up the great work!
I didn't get the Sasha/Paris scene either ,and there were no VA for me after chapter one

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Wish you hadn't slapped a ton of makeup and a short dress and "whored her whole persona up" before Miracles and the MC's night.
Going from what she was before to acting like a whore (honestly, i cant find a better word) felt extremely unauthentic.
Im all for character development, but this really felt unnecessary and destroyed the whole scene tbh :/
I really enjoy all of the characters in this game, and it's definitely already in my elite tier. That said, (and man, I hate casting shade on art like this) Miracle's sudden sluttification was jarring to me too. And I say this as a player who LOL'd uncontrollably after the smirk she gave MC after she caught him creeping on her panties in the car.

I can't say it came completely out of left field, but somehow I wanted her relationship with MC to always be one of protection and encouragement, and her opening up to him being a way to cope with her social anxiety, or something.

That said, I'm not gonna try to influence Superwriter to change his vision. I'll trust that he's got "good things" planned for all four ahead.

**edit** To be clear, I liked her wardrobe, makeup, and hair transformation before the party, I just felt like "inner caveman" being the "right" way to take her virginity was a little soul-scarring. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: WaerM

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
If his plan to voice up to the latest chapter then im off the train this aint the new content im looking for:LOL::sleep:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

Keep up the great work!
They will say "him" next voice update. There was no BJ scene with Paris this update! That's just dialogue. And yeah, this game is really about the girls. They're the focus

No offense, but have you ever had a girlfriend or wife who gets dressed up to go out? It doesn't seem like it because I think you're overrating a little lol

Are you planning to leave my Sasha in a cold and dark HDD?
Or are you trying to snatch her away from me for your own evil deeds?
Lol I have plenty of other projects that I want to do. I will complete this game and move on. Not going on for 2 years.

So is the dev just going to voice up the chapters before he does any more story updates?
The dev has updated the game since last Wednesday :)

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes