4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Really enjoyed this update :) I would have thought things would have progressed a little slower with miracle by maybe a few more sexual lessons first with sabrina and miracle, if anything I would have thought sasha would have been the next women to be bedded by the mc but a nice surprise nonetheless. Looking forward to episode 8 now, thanks dev

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hell, this is an fucking amazing game. But wait a minute, when did Miracle gains vampire's teeth?
Good work Super Writer!
The more interesting question would be are they real (filed), cause they don't seem some plastic's.

I'm bit sad that Paris didn't get a longer scene and no sex, i mean i'ma all for pregnancy but we just had one sex scene with her on-screen, she feels a bit left out since they got toghether in ep 3.
That being said nice update and the evening with Miracle was really nice done.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hell, this is an fucking amazing game. But wait a minute, when did Miracle gains vampire's teeth?
Lol they had been there since the beginning. Glad you're enjoying the game!
Really enjoyed this update :) I would have thought things would have progressed a little slower with miracle by maybe a few more sexual lessons first with sabrina and miracle, if anything I would have thought sasha would have been the next women to be bedded by the mc. Looking forward to episode 8 now, thanks dev
how long is the game is worth downloading yet or should i wait
It's 8 updates in, so plenty of content! I think you should really give it a try =]

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Jeeeeeeeesus this is good. I know I've said it before but every damn update... I quite dislike tats on girls but Sasha is best girl. Maybe I don't hate them as much as I think I do... Anyways, in plenty of these games there are a few chicks I just don't care about and skip them but all four of the girls in this are fantastic. Dig the story, it's very sweet. I like sweet.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Jeeeeeeeesus this is good. I know I've said it before but every damn update... I quite dislike tats on girls but Sasha is best girl. Maybe I don't hate them as much as I think I do... Anyways, in plenty of these games there are a few chicks I just don't care about and skip them but all four of the girls in this are fantastic. Dig the story, it's very sweet. I like sweet.
I really appreciate your comments and I'm glad you're enjoying the game so much, man. That's one problem I had when I started playing these games -- there would be one or two great girls and then two or three skippable.

In any game that I ever do, I will make every girl equally engaging and interesting to make it difficult for you pervs to have a favorite xD

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
SuperWriter Since the default nickname of MC is BigGuy, I have no problem with the voice actors using that. (Even though I put it something different).

Clearly you put A LOT of care into your renders. Looking forward to your next update. *wolf whistle*

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter Since the default nickname of MC is BigGuy, I have no problem with the voice actors using that. (Even though I put it something different).

Clearly you put A LOT of care into your renders. Looking forward to your next update. *wolf whistle*
Lmao Thanks. But this is an incest game, so most people put dad or daddy as the nickname, which it should be. So it would be weird if I forcefully made that voice acting say big guy.

Glad you're enjoying the game though! A lot more to come

Reactions: AdamJohn36

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
So a small criticism. Dunno if this just started with chapter 7 or if it was in the voiced chapter 6 as well. But it kinda feels like the script for the VAs where they have to talk around the player variables was accidentally (or purposefully) used in the game itself. Lots of he/him/guy instead of player_name/player_nik. And while it's not an issue most of the time, it does occasionally make for awkward dialogue like using he/him in scenes when the player isn't there and hasn't even been talked about yet.

And if it was a conscious design decision so that there's less of a disconnect between the voice acting and the text, I get it, but I'm not really a fan.
Adding onto this after I finished the rest of the update, chapter 7 was much better than the others in this regard. Honestly would not have even noticed anything if the game hadn't strongly suggested starting over from the beginning. Guessing the difference was it being written with the eventual voice acting in mind.

Miracle's big scene was really great. She was already very cute and pretty, but all dressed and made up she's drop dead gorgeous.

Also a couple super tiny nitpicks that I noticed while replaying the whole thing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vainglorious

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Sorry about the confusions guy. The scenes are Paris revealing she might be pregnant and fingering Sasha!

You need to work a lot on your wording, because your message clearly states SEXUAL SCENES. A scene chatting about Paris might being pregnant is not a sexual scene by any means

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is there a way to change how the girls address the MC after the choice in the beginning? I messed up in the beginning and didn't notice until I was halfway through the game :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
""YOU MUST START A NEW GAME TO SEE SASHA AND PARIS SCENES!" "

No... Game deleted...
Lol You literally can skip to the new content within 5 minutes, but thanks for playing until now.

Adding onto this after I finished the rest of the update, chapter 7 was much better than the others in this regard. Honestly would not have even noticed anything if the game hadn't strongly suggested starting over from the beginning. Guessing the difference was it being written with the eventual voice acting in mind.

Miracle's big scene was really great. She was already very cute and pretty, but all dressed and made up she's drop dead gorgeous.

Also a couple super tiny nitpicks that I noticed while replaying the whole thing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad you enjoyed and I appreciate the typo reports!

You need to work a lot on your wording, because your message clearly states SEXUAL SCENES. A scene chatting about Paris might being pregnant is not a sexual scene by any means
I already apologized for the confusion, cut me some slack lol

Not really a fan of Miracles voice actor, but i do like the other characters voices.
Glad you're enjoying the voice acting! The whole game will be voiced very soon

Is there a way to change how the girls address the MC after the choice in the beginning? I messed up in the beginning and didn't notice until I was halfway through the game :ROFLMAO:
Haha, sorry about that but I think you might need to go back.

Can anyone tell me changelog for ch7
About 9,000 new words and 150 new renders. I will update the OP tomorrow

Reactions: Maverick1965
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes