4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I started a new game to see this scenes but they never happened.
screenshot0001.png

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
What don't you make shaven pussy dlc? :ROFLMAO:
Another question, Your short VN project gonna available only to $10 tier+ right?
They're not offered on my 3d game Patreon because the art is too expensive
But why out of the 4 girls she is the only one have hair. Miracle and Sabrina I can understand but I expect Sasha to be clean shaven since she is more on the wild side, with tattoo and all. Also she is the only one that is not a virigin.
Lol what does being a virgin have to do with pubic hair? Also, Miracle and Sabrina have pubic hair

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostly

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

Lol was does being a virgin have to do with pubic hair? Also, Miracle and Sabrina have pubic hair
Huh so you got separate patreon?
Well he said virgin=pubic hair and not virgin=shaved pussy. I don't know why tho.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

Lol what does being a virgin have to do with pubic hair? Also, Miracle and Sabrina have pubic hair
IMO Sasha and Miracle would both look better clean shaven, but I like all them that way anyway hah

Reactions: NukaCola

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Where is Chapters 1-6? Or is it all included? Much respect to all VN and ther game makers. I have no idea where to even begin. The only thing I can do is type out cautionary-tale fiction. If there is a 1-6. can someone please post a reply. Cheers.

EXN

Jun 29, 2018
Where is Chapters 1-6? Or is it all included? Much respect to all VN and ther game makers. I have no idea where to even begin. The only thing I can do is type out cautionary-tale fiction. If there is a 1-6. can someone please post a reply. Cheers.
it is included :)

Reactions: SonofOrion

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
chapters 1-6 are not yet made. this VN is like star wars: it starts with later episodes and then comes back to do the first few episodes

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
The current version contains chapters 1-7.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I don't get it. It says I have to start a new game to see Sasha and Paris scenes. This is literally my first time playing.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes