4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
well... love this game... soo, whats new?
my last save was having sex with Miracle... now i downloaded the new update, MC waking up with Miracle and the end????
thats the update? dont get it

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
SW knew CB, I did not know if there were any crossover players. I asked SW about posting the request here and he was good with it. Perhaps, you are correct.
pthan was correct. It should have only been posted in relevant threads (i.e., any game CB was involved in.)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I am happier with getting the animations. I don't actually listen to any of the music in any game.

One thing though I installed the walk through mod and it doesn't have all the .mp3s hash tagged out so there is a constant stream of not being able to find each mp3.

Also Miracle is a cutie but I would like to give some credit due to Sasha she is absolutely gorgeous! I just :love: her face can't get enough of her!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
There was a developer named Chatterbox who was creating the game LEXI. Recently he passed away. The donations from his Patreon page are going to his widow. If you have not played the game, you might go and check it out. The intention is that the game will be continued by others who were working on the project. If you like it, you might go and pledge to help out his family. You might even consider just making a pledge to help out a fellow human being. It could even be for just this month to make a one time donation. Even pervs have hearts, right?
That's... I mean it sucks, but shouldn't you make a topic in General Discussion about this as opposed to directly on a specific game thread? (edited for less assholeness)
pthan was correct. It should have only been posted in relevant threads (i.e., any game CB was involved in.)
Ptahn did ask mebefore posting here so I don't mind because Chatterbox helped me so much.

He literally taught me how to light and create characters, so I owe that guy a fuckton and I urge all of you to go try out his awesome game if you can and pledge.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Ch. 7
9 animations (all sex scenes now animated)
35 new songs (entire game has music)

Ch.6 (VA+M)
Voice Acting + Music have been added to chapter1.

wtf is thius bullshit ? deliver content of the game, not some crapp music to stretch the fucking game....we are not interested in your music taste ....
Think of this as a maintenance update. He added animations to all of the existing sex scenes which I think most of us would consider worthwhile. The music was a bonus. Content was just updated a couple weeks or so ago.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Ch. 7
9 animations (all sex scenes now animated)
35 new songs (entire game has music)

Ch.6 (VA+M)
Voice Acting + Music have been added to chapter1.

wtf is thius bullshit ? deliver content of the game, not some crapp music to stretch the fucking game....we are not interested in your music taste ....
Just out of curiosity, are you a patron of the game?

aulito

Nov 16, 2018
the update doesn't have any animations? it said it will be updated this month? any news of that?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I like the game so far.
But I'd like to be, maybe a little bit too much, honest with you.
Focus one the story and the cgs until you finished the game. Maybe also on animations. But skip the whole sound, music and voice addition until then. Because it takes to much time, is irrelavant to the story at the moment and maybe the choosen music won't match the upcoming updates. If you finished your story and have a overview, you don't have the pressure and you could choose better which sound or track you want to add. Besides that, you won't have to read those confused or even hate comments about updates that only contain music and/or animations.

Just my 2 thoughts about this. Until then keep up the good progress (and hopefully add preg to all girls in harem route :love:).

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Deciding to start playing the game, but still not sure. Can anyone say, whom MC can fuck in the current version of the game?

D

Deleted member 2282431

Deciding to start playing the game, but still not sure. Can anyone say, whom MC can fuck in the current version of the game?
Paris and some random girl (other than the cute vampire teeth) that is supposed to be Miracle without the crippling social anxiety or need to be tethered to her Dad or best friend...

Reactions: Cernunnos.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Ok I deleted all my saves and started a new game. I also installed the walk through mod. I get to the first sex scene with Paris and I get this message:

"***Developer Note*** Rather than torment your eyes with my sucky animation skills, I’ll be using still images. But I will hire an animator if I get enough support!"

And no animations. I thought this update was suppose to have animations? And if it does why is that message still there and how do I get the animations to work?

Ok I just looked at the scripts and its the fault of the walk through mod not having that message removed and the code for the animations added to the mod.

Last edited:

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Ok I deleted all my saves and started a new game. I also installed the walk through mod. I get to the first sex scene with Paris and I get this message:

"***Developer Note*** Rather than torment your eyes with my sucky animation skills, I’ll be using still images. But I will hire an animator if I get enough support!"

And no animations. I thought this update was suppose to have animations? And if it does why is that message still there and how do I get the animations to work?

Ok I just looked at the scripts and its the fault of the walk through mod not having that message removed and the code for the animations added to the mod.
The walkthrough MOD appears to break the animations. It did it for me too. Just use the fan made walkthrough until they update the MOD.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes