4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
It'll be small scene in the play, like her stepping out of the shower or something similar. Nothing major. And she's doing the audition only in front of the director, Sarah Green.

Don't worry, friend. No one is stealing iyour precious Sasha lol
I'm not complaining, just kidding a little:devilish:, with your answer I can already sleep happily:p

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Damn Google Drive... LOL

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
889614_Untitled_design.png
Picture Perfect [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod [Completed]

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Picture Perfect [v0.10] SuperWriter

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.16 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 263 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 246 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Picture Perfect [v0.10] Walkthrough Mod Update

Download: MEGA -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
So just to clarify if you chose to play only Miracles route and avoid all other routes this update is the conclusion to her solo route? Just wandering because I have multiple files with a save for each route solo and then one where is chose all.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
View attachment 906122
View attachment 906126
View attachment 906124

Just like with PP, SS is getting a slight revamp. Only the skin textures as you see in their original picture above and then the after picture below it.

BUT I have changed Irene to the latest picture you see of her alone because I did not like how she looked.

Please tell me if you don't like any one of them, because I want everybody to be happy with the changes!

The last update 0.4 already had Leanne and Coral upgraded. There is no change to Norah, so only Irene and Zoe left to upgrade.
I think they all look good. Irene definitely looks prettier but still enough like her old model that she is recognizable.

Also like the paler skin especially on the red heads since most red heads I have known do have pale white skin also light pink nipples which I always :love:.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So just to clarify if you chose to play only Miracles route and avoid all other routes this update is the conclusion to her solo route? Just wandering because I have multiple files with a save for each route solo and then one where is chose all.
For me, it just brought up a menu to select which ending you wanted including entries for solo routes for each girl and a harem route. Only the Miracle ending is available so far at this point. Not sure if the Dev intends to integrate the endings, when they are all done, with the rest of the game more organically or not.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/11/30: Updated Mod, 0.10

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.10
  • Updated Gallery to 0.10
  • Updated Cheat Menu
  • Day 9: Added ability to see all route choices even locked ones
Download: - - -

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
Just restart like I did and hit the skip button. When asked to make a choice make them and it shouldn't take no more than 10 minutes to get back to the end where it ask if you want to see Miracle's solo ending.

magus448

May 22, 2018
so paris isn't MC's daughter and she was already with her mom when MC met her?
I'm surprised the info just came out now rather than earlier. You would think it would have come up with Paris saying something along the lines of "At least we aren't related by blood" when starting their relationship. Though depending on what Evelyn had to go through, her dad might be Paris' father.

Reactions: d_pedestrian
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes