• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Pie In The Sky [v0.5.0 Ruby Edition] [Emmerald Entertainment]

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
The new gallery API is something I'm pretty proud of, for your mod you'll probably just need to add a boolean alongside our patreon checker, or simulate the seen labels stored in renpy's "persistent". I'm even happy to add a flag if this helps you, but it should be pretty simple.

Oh, I didn't even mention patreons get full access to the gallery (new scenes sadly won't be there till the public build later this month). All I'll ask is please don't modify the patreon level if that's okay (although I'm sure the code will end up here eventually), thanks
Well PM me once just to make sure.I will give you the mod to test before posting it here that wayu to make sure.
P.S.- Because im too used to hunting down and unlocking everything :p

Last edited:

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Ok so NamesRed i don't think you need to worry about patreon code for most part since the scenes for the patreon special character is no there in script anyways or i missed it but yeah and what remains is that if someone gets the code is the Hera(?) animation . Also that guy daddy shark gallery scene is bugged. I fixed it . Might be issue from my side tho but yeah.

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
The issue is that probably i've unlocked Daddy Shark quest, but continue with the others and something happen and put the green stone etc., so when I go to him he just ask me what I prefer to for fishing :) and that's it.
Sorry for the late reply, I've tried every NPC, but no use.
Hope the save file will help you figure it out.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
The issue is that probably i've unlocked Daddy Shark quest, but continue with the others and something happen and put the green stone etc., so when I go to him he just ask me what I prefer to for fishing :) and that's it.
Looking at your save now, will get back to you.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Ok so NamesRed i don't think you need to worry about patreon code for most part since the scenes for the patreon special character is no there in script anyways or i missed it but yeah and what remains is that if someone gets the code is the Hera(?) animation . Also that guy daddy shark gallery scene is bugged. I fixed it . Might be issue from my side tho but yeah.
Send over anything you'd like and I'll take a look. The patreon number is checked in the hera scene. And thanks, I'll check out the DDS scene my end. Thanks.

Last edited:

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Send over anything you'd like and I'll take a look. The patreon number is checked in the hera scene. And thanks, I'll check out the DDS scene my end. Thanks.
Yes that's what I meant by Hera animation.I already updated my post with mod with newer version but I didn't work around patreon lock nor put out the code so I think everything should be good but just to be sure you can have a look.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Yes that's what I meant by Hera animation.I already updated my post with mod with newer version but I didn't work around patreon lock nor put out the code so I think everything should be good but just to be sure you can have a look.
Alright, noticed that the entire game code is in that mediafire, I'll probably add a flag for the public build that you can modify in a mod file, so you don't have to update for every version.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I have a feeling I may know the issue, did you use the gallery (in any version) or an old save in this version?

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Alright, noticed that the entire game code is in that mediafire, I'll probably add a flag for the public build that you can modify in a mod file, so you don't have to update for every version.
I didn't modify much but im too lazy to bother picking which file i modified and which i didnt for a 1mb mod(even less i guess).Changes were in gallery.rpy and DDS file .

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I didn't modify much but im too lazy to bother picking which file i modified and which i didnt for a 1mb mod(even less i guess).Changes were in gallery.rpy and DDS file .
Alright, I'll probably do something to make the mod just one rpy file, and make it so it doesn't have to be updated with each game update.

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
I have a feeling I may know the issue, did you use the gallery (in any version) or an old save in this version?
I don't think I've used the gallery, but will try to play the game again and this time to follow the main quest. Maybe it will be easy to fix it if you make the ladder unusable until MC hear the noise from the attic if that's possible.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I don't think I've used the gallery, but will try to play the game again and this time to follow the main quest. Maybe it will be easy to fix it if you make the ladder unusable until MC hear the noise from the attic if that's possible.
I think I know where the bug has come from, it's a difficult one to fix. I'll fix your save file for you now though.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Should work, was made with a dev build, so it may not sadly, but let me know. Enjoy. (Page 2, save 2)

Reactions: AcTePuKc
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes