Ren'Py Abandoned Pie In The Sky [v0.5.0 Ruby Edition] [Emmerald Entertainment]

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
With all due respect, I don't think sandbox quite describes what our game is. Did you use your journal?
nah dont worry about me i dont think this game is for me. the journal just tells me what to do. the whole map then clicking and interactive rooms wasnt what i was looking for. if its not sandbox then its certainly a point & click game.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
nah dont worry about me i dont think this game is for me. the journal just tells me what to do. the whole map then clicking and interactive rooms wasnt what i was looking for. if its not sandbox then its certainly a point & click game.
Yeah I'd say point and click is probably more accurate. Who knows what Chapter 2 will bring though?

Yep, tried and tried and she never presents the option.
Jimbog is correct. Daddy Shark -> Kissa (You will need to grab the berries from bou first!)

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Hey folks, public build (v0.4.1) is out, complete with a couple new scenes and bugfixes!

Please enjoy.

More to come next month. Consider supporting us if you can, thank you!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Cover image is broken as you have a bad image before the good one. Doesn't show up in latest updated.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
It feels extremely weird to see a "crack" shared on developer's own post haha :D
I just shared our public version? Did I make a mistake?
What is new on this version?
Can someone say to me?

Changelog from patreon:

Since v0.3:

- Inconspicuously borrow a ladder.
- Ruins adventure with lei, and rats.
- Volcano adventure with lei and friends.
- Hera's storyline expansion, including two sexy scenes (one animated for patreons).

Since v0.4.0:
- New intro scene with lei, kissa and the mc.
- Improvements to some dialogue on hera's questline
- Bug fixes

Reactions: AcTePuKc
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes