Ren'Py Abandoned Pie In The Sky [v0.5.0 Ruby Edition] [Emmerald Entertainment]

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Downloaded Mac version but couldnt run it. On Catalina.
It seems renpy 7.4 may have a few bugs like this. Hopefully won't be an issue for much longer.

Reminder, you can always download the renpy launcher yourself, it'll even let you play games that the devs only built for pc. I recommend it!

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
Art looks good but I've always wanted to know when developing these games is there a reason the MC has to be a young kid (the majority of designs look like teenagers) it's just so odd feeling, probably why I don't dig chibi anime style designs either.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Art looks good but I've always wanted to know when developing these games is there a reason the MC has to be a young kid (the majority of designs look like teenagers) it's just so odd feeling, probably why I don't dig chibi anime style designs either.
Our story is a little bit of a coming of age thing I suppose you could say. It's just where our story starts in this case, I don't think we've got any preference, as you'll probably see as we continue on. Our MC just starts here to get where he needs to go.

Apr 7, 2020
It seems renpy 7.4 may have a few bugs like this. Hopefully won't be an issue for much longer.

Reminder, you can always download the renpy launcher yourself, it'll even let you play games that the devs only built for pc. I recommend it!
[/QUOTEis the

is there an how to guide for launching pc only games in renpy launcher?

Norp

Feb 6, 2018
Holy shit i like this game but god damn ive been stuck for like an hour now. I'm after the shower and the chief and his daughter are missing

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
All this game needs is a walkthrough mod xD
You....don't need walkthrough mod or guide at all, this game quest hint in the journal was very easy to follow and complete. You just need to read and check the location and it would trigger the event

Reactions: NamesRed

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy shit i like this game but god damn ive been stuck for like an hour now. I'm after the shower and the chief and his daughter are missing
What does the hint in the journal say? If you can't complete 1 quest then you need to complete other quest to trigger the previous one to happen

Reactions: NamesRed

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Could you tell me what your journal says? You may need to talk to daddy shark.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Game crashes before even starting. Both pits and pits-32 do the same. Nothing happens and a bug report pops-up with "libsub1-0.dll has crashed". Every other Renpy games work fine, only this 1 crashes

NM, it appears there's some random typo to libusb in the folders and that fucks up the game. Weird. Renaming it to libsub fixed the problem

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Game crashes before even starting. Both pits and pits-32 do the same. Nothing happens and a bug report pops-up with "libsub1-0.dll has crashed". Every other Renpy games work fine, only this 1 crashes

NM, it appears there's some random typo to libusb in the folders and that fucks up the game. Weird. Renaming it to libsub fixed the problem
That's interesting. Renpy 7.4 seems to have some bugs that are still being ironed out. It seems the engine will be a lot better for next release. Sorry for any inconvienience!

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Can someone explain to me how I finish the quest for the Chief's daughter? I had a scene with her in the cabin, but then I don't see how I can continue. Can someone help me please?

Emmerald Entertainment

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
Can someone explain to me how I finish the quest for the Chief's daughter? I had a scene with her in the cabin, but then I don't see how I can continue. Can someone help me please?
Hmmm what was the scene precisely? And what is the last entry on every quest of the journal?? :)

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes