Ren'Py Abandoned Pie In The Sky [v0.5.0 Ruby Edition] [Emmerald Entertainment]

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
It's only like 300mb, we try keep things as low size as we can. What size would you be looking for if we did compressions?
Sorry I thought I saw the latest update over a 1GB. My bad

(edit: it's just the mega link that's 1.16gb. Others are fine. Sorry for the confusion)

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Thank you, and nice signature. So that's all the girls in the game since the demo until this new update? Truly impressive and very great to see the game finally grow
It's been non stop for our entire team, and thank you. And yeah, that's pretty much all of them. I've attached a copy of the banner for anyone who wants it.

We're doing our best to grow, we'd like to be able to do this long term, but until then we all have jobs :)

Thanks for playing!

Reactions: thevoid089

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018

Something Ends, Something Begins
Hi all, Red here.
We've just hit our first patreon goal - pretty neat, right? Well, we don't actually do anything with our patreon money except reinvest it in the game at the moment, but it's a nice milestone on our journey nonetheless. We want to personally thank every one of you that makes this game possible. We're not quite at the point yet where we're sure we can support all 3 of us working on the game long term, but we're working hard to make that a reality as soon as possible, which means all of your donations mean so much to us.
So what did we promise? Well, we're finally opening up that discord server. If you're a patreon (and I'd say there's a good chance if you're reading that you are), you'll have the good old orange role and patreon only channel (We'll try to be as active as possible there, and listen closely to any feedback you present us with). We'll also share some sneak previews probably, and I'm sure I'll be in there personally often asking for thoughts on things that weren't big enough to make it into a patreon post.
Anyway, here's the link:
See you there!
P.S. The title is about the most basic ARG in history.

---------------

Enjoy the discord, I'm looking forward to talking with you. I'll get it added to the OP shortly.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the update, I must say the sex scene with Miss Fortune was extremely hot and Hera was very great too. Still sad that Tammara still didn't got any new moment, love her since the demo but maybe you want to saving the best Milf for later

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Just done with the update, I must say the sex scene with Miss Fortune was extremely hot and Hera was very great too. Still sad that Tammara still didn't got any new moment, love her since the demo but maybe you want to saving the best Milf for later
We actually did a poll on patreon between Half Hera / Half Tammara or More Hera, and hera won. We like Tammara too!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
We actually did a poll on patreon between Half Hera / Half Tammara or More Hera, and hera won. We like Tammara too!
That's weird? I always thought hot and sexy Milf like Tammara would have absolute chance of winning the poll, that was very unexpected result
Oh well, hopefully she would have her chance in the future

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
That's weird? I always thought hot and sexy Milf like Tammara would have absolute chance of winning the poll, that was very unexpected result
Oh well, hopefully she would have her chance in the future
It was somewhat close, be sure to vote in the future polls if you get the chance!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like there's 1 sex scene with Kissa that didn't add in the Gallery, when MC are hungry and had to go fishing but instead of fish he caught Kissa and both having a very lovely standing sex animation

jase1174

May 30, 2019
Do old saves not work? Playing on mac and I load a game and when i go to leave the hut it goes straight to main menu?

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Do old saves not work? Playing on mac and I load a game and when i go to leave the hut it goes straight to main menu?
Not for this version sadly, we have two pre-made saves (end of v2, end of v3) that you can use without issue in the OP.

Reactions: jase1174
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes