Ren'Py Abandoned Pie In The Sky [v0.5.0 Ruby Edition] [Emmerald Entertainment]

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I made a quick Gallery Unlock Mod for Pie in The Sky v0.4.2

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my
Would love to, but not with mediafire links.

• Haha
Reactions: unknown78

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I just noticed when I went to download that the 0.4.2 NOPY links for mac and linux have been switched with each other.

NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
Screenshot_2021-01-19-04-16-57-002_net.emmerald.png
is there any way to scroll down?or else how am i suppose to know if any new quest...
P.N: playing on android

NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
Oh dear, I knew this would be a problem for small screens eventually. There's no other quests in this update, I'll make it scrollable next update!
thanks man..will really appreciate that...btw well done with the game..the story is pretty engaging and the artwork is also damn good..
best of luck

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
So this is a dating sim. Saw that there is no harem tag, so I have to ask

Can we focus only on 1 girl ? Like romance only one girl and ignore the rest ?

Im asking because I only like the girl in the middle.
I only like this one

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
For whatever reason, the game crashes on startup for me. I open it, the window opens, then immediately closes without any other message. Tried clearing my local files but that didn't work. Might be on my end, but I haven't had this issue with any other game, so I doubt it.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
For whatever reason, the game crashes on startup for me. I open it, the window opens, then immediately closes without any other message. Tried clearing my local files but that didn't work. Might be on my end, but I haven't had this issue with any other game, so I doubt it.
Sounds like you need to make an exception in whatever antivirus program is on your rig. Try that. :]

Reactions: kazacku
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes