hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
So just be aware as of now there is virtually zero content. You will be clicking skip a shitload and will blow through all the 'scenes' in an hour or two and won't get so much as a handy. Overall graphics and animations are great but nothing happens yet. Also, it's really fucking annoying that it tries to come off as sandbox / open, but it's in fact just a linear kinetic novel because you must do 90% of the scenes in a very specific order, cannot do B until you did A type of thing, and also as a result you pretty much have to do all of them. There are no paths and there is nothing open about it, as it stands it would work better as a VN and now make you click skip 1000 times for no reason.

Would be 1000x better if it was actually open, you could follow different paths, and you actually had sex.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I sure do wish that this one month old release had everything implemented from the 24th update from 2 years from now. It would be soooooooooo much better. :LOL: :HideThePain:

Last edited:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I sure do wish that this one month old release had everything implemented from the 24th update from 2 years from now. It would be soooooooooo much better. :LOL: :HideThePain:
Or maybe they should wait until they have a little content before posting the first release.

*Edit: and if you look at the reviews, a lot of people are saying the same thing basically. Here are a few quotes:

"There is literally nothing to do in the game but skip time and watch girls. What a way to reel in potential patrons. "

" After playing through everything I can say this came out of the oven a little early. "

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
This may be true in those reviewer's opinions, but I have played way shorter 1st releases on here. Personally, I will take shorter updates as long as they drop monthly. That tells me the developer at least cares and is working on the game regularly. Waiting for months for an update only to think then that it was too short is worse. That is when people on here really start complaining, making fun of paying patrons, and it gets ugly. A Wife and Mother and Jessica O' Neils Hard News are good examples. People waited 11 months for only half a days content on JOHN this last time, and it's not sandbox so it was over in 5 minutes. Not every game is going to be fully loaded from the start. ;)

Last edited:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Don't get me wrong - after the first release, it's not a terrible thing if they do frequent small updates. However, there is a trend lately of releasing what are basically technical demos, Club Detention and Love and Evil Things are two recentish examples. And this one definitely falls under that category as well.

I think your first release should have at least a few hours of enjoyable gameplay and bare ass minimum a few sex scenes, or you are setting yourself up for a rough fucking start and a lot of people will look and be like oh fuck this, then they might check back in a few months and see all of like 10 minutes of content has been added... At that point they are mostly giving up on the game. And it just gives a really bad first impression, most people are not developers, they are not going to look at it and say "oh I can see the potential I understand the dev is just framing up the outline" etc. etc. - they just see missing shit and lots of "this is still under development" type messages and get turned off.

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
dear dev if you can read this, please hear my plea:
the navigation on your game is not good at all, i have to make so many moves just to check one room, and since i dont have a goal or quest, it takes me 2 days in game to "go to work".

the poses of the characters are odd, i mean they feel unnatural, the game looks good, and the character design is ok. but how they are on the story feel like "bad acting".

this is just a humble opinion of a internet citizen.
i know is not easy, but i think you go a good game in hands here. i wish you the best fortune

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So, only the first 4 quests are possible to be done? There are no internet courses to learn stealth skills

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes