SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I went to the laptop at the hours the guide says, 10-12h and there is nothing to chose on it for you to train.
Ok, I just went back thru my saves and it looks like the option started appearing on my laptop on Day 6, which in my game is on a Monday. Not sure of the parameters other than the amount of days but that's when it finally popped for me.

Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Ok, I just went back thru my saves and it looks like the option started appearing on my laptop on Day 6, which in my game is on a Monday. Not sure of the parameters other than the amount of days but that's when it finally popped for me.
JUst tried it, and my save is on day 7, thursday, nothing. Friday, nothing. Fast forward to next Monday, nothing. Absolutely 0 stuff to do with the laptop.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
First there is an event where you see someone at the pool naked and want to watch but it says you can't, and you get the idea to go research stealth courses online, and THEN it becomes available in your laptop the next M-F, if I remember correctly.

Also be aware it's a pain in the dick, you have to level it by basically wasting the entire day 5x to go up 1 level, then you can do a couple more quests, then you need lvl 2 to do more quests, then you again unlock a couple of quests, after that it's the end of the content. It's really short I think they should have put a lot more content in before releasing it at all but some will surely disagree.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
First there is an event where you see someone at the pool naked and want to watch but it says you can't, and you get the idea to go research stealth courses online, and THEN it becomes available in your laptop the next M-F, if I remember correctly.

Also be aware it's a pain in the dick, you have to level it by basically wasting the entire day 5x to go up 1 level, then you can do a couple more quests, then you need lvl 2 to do more quests, then you again unlock a couple of quests, after that it's the end of the content. It's really short I think they should have put a lot more content in before releasing it at all but some will surely disagree.
i agree, the game has little to nothing. The models are great, because, well, Emma Watson, but the game is badly designed so far.
I already had that pool thought and nothing.

Last edited:

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Yo found this today, great I think to fulfill your actress fantasies if any...

ehm, ehm ma bro, any Alexandra Daddario UwU

Reactions: uhtredviking

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Look decent, trying now, but OMG Mom and Dad have sex!!!! NTR avoidable??? just kidding, pls dont give me facepalm :(

• Haha
Reactions: SomeOldFart

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I mean, I get using assets that look similar, but using dead on deep faked celebrity faces comes with a problem.

That cold dead stare that Emma and a few of the others always give. Always the same emotion, or lack there of. It's like if every celebrity had the emotional range of Kristen Stewart. My guess is you took the faces and modeled them after a single real life image of each person. It's why they only ever seem to have that one look on their face and it's honestly more creepy than it is sexy.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes