dmmt

May 8, 2020
Am I missing something?

1st day for the MC at lab he is specifically told..>COME BACK TOMORROW...

then tomorrow? No option to return to the lab.
Next day? No option to return to the lab.

All of which means...now way of getting paid, which means no way of taking the online courses, so no improving of stats

I'm like...WTF?

Last edited:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Seems like you all can't realize its v0.3 of the game, very early in development.:rolleyes:
You also ought to realize that people do notice patterns and pitfalls with a lot of those games . Only a few turns out alright and escape the trends . Them being nitpicky and vocal about issues bring zero cons , or at least closer to zero .

If there are major issues , or a "darker path" in sight , bringing it up now can help the game . It won't necessarily help as much when the project is already beyond 0.6 or anything equivalent to halfway through .

Hell the dev is already looking at making the grind better . What would not talking about it bring ? Just more of the same grind if not worse

Reactions: dav121

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
How to get the money for the online courses?
Am I missing something?

1st day for the MC at lab he is specifically told..>COME BACK TOMORROW...

then tomorrow? No option to return to the lab.

All of which means...now way of getting paid, which means no way of taking the online courses, so no improving of stats

I'm like...WTF? (oh, and MC is Chris Pine, not Hemsworth)
So far, in this very early stage of development, just follow the memories tab - it says it all - and yes some dialogues do not fit the actual gameplay 'yet'
Check the first quote, from the dev himself, it is all there

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
How to get the money for the online courses?
Since the game won't clearly tell you - cheat
use your save is in the save folder in the game folder.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Want to know how to make money or anything else in the game? Click on the big M (Memory) at the top of the screen. Then this will pop up. Click on any scene and it basically tells you how to progress. You need to be in certain places at certain times. When you are there, click ACTION at the bottom right and you are all set. ;)

1698696643542.png

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Yes, I know the "M" is there to "cheat" find your answers. That is the problem though isnt it?

The answers are not revealed simply by playing the game. They are not cleverly hidden and hinted at. No clues exist to guide the player. Either "cheat", or poke endlessly into the night trying to just happen across something, and in all likelihood, not even know what you did to finally find it so a replay? Means the same crap all over again.

Somewhere within the "Talk to Her" responses, needs to be clues as to how to advance the story with that person.

Gonna set this one aside and give it an update or two; see if it becomes something to excplore or not.

Bokuvlady

Aug 1, 2023
View attachment 2948963

Overview:
After two years in the army, you return to your adopted family. Immediately after you notice that parents often quarrel because they do not have enough money to support their children.
You decide to get a job at the largest manufacturer of pills and other medications in the world, to help them. But on your first day of internship, you find yourself in a situation that will forever change not only your life but also your sexual desires.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-29
Release Date: 2023-10-29
Developer: Effx Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Other Games: Forbidden Basketball
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Before downloading the game - please read the Developer Notes.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Incest Patch: GDRIVE - MEGA

View attachment 2948983 View attachment 2948984 View attachment 2948985 View attachment 2948986 View attachment 2948988 View attachment 2948989 View attachment 2948990 View attachment 2948991

View attachment 2948992 View attachment 2948993 View attachment 2948994 View attachment 2948995 View attachment 2949005 View attachment 2949009 View attachment 2949156 View attachment 2949157
Mc fuck his relatives yet

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys, I like the game and I'm trying to follow it, but I'm having difficulty doing the course on the laptop, I bought it but the training option doesn't activate at all to be able to spy, any clue on how to do it, or do I have to keep grinding endlessly without no progress, greetings and thanks for the help

Reactions: dav121

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Hi guys, I like the game and I'm trying to follow it, but I'm having difficulty doing the course on the laptop, I bought it but the training option doesn't activate at all to be able to spy, any clue on how to do it, or do I have to keep grinding endlessly without no progress, greetings and thanks for the help
you have to read the directions from the beginning!
you have there at M the place where you are shown the missions and the days and hours in which they can be executed, the place and others

Schifty

Feb 9, 2018
the problem is, after getting gazed.... how do we return to work.... no option with father at 7 am.....

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
the problem is, after getting gazed.... how do we return to work.... no option with father at 7 am.....
You don't return right away you have to follow the memories. That memory is an easy walkthrough, just follow it there is no hidden content etc

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
It would be nice to have a cheat because just to have the $100 for the lock picks I have to go to the lab for 10 days. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :love: :love: :love: :love: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
you have to read the directions from the beginning!
you have there at M the place where you are shown the missions and the days and hours in which they can be executed, the place and others

If it is impossible to return to the lab "tomorrow", then that dialogue NEEDS to be changed. The MC is specifically TOLD to return to the lab, the next day.

Reactions: billclinton99

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
If it is impossible to return to the lab "tomorrow", then that dialogue NEEDS to be changed. The MC is specifically TOLD to return to the lab, the next day.
the problem is if you miss doing a mission you have to complete another week until the time you can do that mission, there is no way to go back too much, also some have to be done and only at certain times

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes