binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Go to work at 12, leave work to go back home at 12, 1 or 2 o'clock, and 35 minutes later its now 6pm :unsure:

Last edited:

dvstt

Jun 14, 2018
View attachment 3079355
Pill King [v0.13 Reworked]
  • ~ 100 unique renders
  • 12 new memories (quests)
  • 4 new animations
  • Changed the looks of all characters
  • No more Action button. Now there will be no unnecessary clicks and you will be able to see the entire list of available actions at once.
  • Skipping an entire day if going to bed after 23:00 - FIXED. If you press sleep until the next morning at 00:00, you will wake up on the same day at 06:00.
  • Fast forward time - Now clicking on the current time will open a list where you can rewind the time to a specific time at once.
  • You can use the Laptop every day from 06:00 until 23:00.
  • Now possible to learn a new skill in 1 day. And for this you will only need to watch the course 3 times (instead of 5 times).
  • Less money grind
  • Memories menu are now divided into categories. Many memories can now be passed independently of other memories. (Unless it is necessary to progress through the main story).
  • Gallery - added.
  • The game guide before the free roam has been completely reworked to reflect the new gameplay changes.
I put a lot of effort to make all the changes work correctly on your old saves, so you don't have to replay the game again. BUT I do not guarantee that everyone will be bug-free, so if you encounter any critical bugs, try to start and go through the game from the beginning.
Characters looked much better in v12 :(
The characters looking like the actors was an initial hook for me.
Now they don't.

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Unfortunately changing character looks was a necessary condition for my game not to be blocked on all sites through deepfake, as well as avoiding a lawsuit. So I had to choose between abandoning the game or continuing with a changed look. I chose the second option.
Understandable but sad.

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Unfortunately changing character looks was a necessary condition for my game not to be blocked on all sites through deepfake, as well as avoiding a lawsuit. So I had to choose between abandoning the game or continuing with a changed look. I chose the second option.
heROvo ! (
that was the trick

• Haha
Reactions: Ruslan11

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
oh wow...those previews are kinda haunting :S I'm pro AI stuff for the most part, but except when their eyes are closed, they all have absolutely no affect, like their stares are just void of expression.

edit: The Stepford Wives, that's what it reminds me of

Bubudadago

Jun 8, 2018
No option to release a patch?

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
The saddest part is the MILF's face change, she used to look really, really good. I don't really care much about the others. The new face is decent, but if the previous one was a 10/10, the new one is an 8.5/10 (in my subjective opinion).
Ahhhh... What a shame, but that's the reality. RIP 10.jpg

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes