varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I loved it, very pretty girls and the story is good, the missions to do are entertaining. My favorite girls without a doubt are Morgan, Nico and the MC mother. I think you could improve the animations and expressions of the girls. Keep it up dev

okyoulike

Dec 4, 2022
I have discovered how to cheat. In version 0.21, you only need to create a new file called "cheats_patreon.rpy".
Python:
label cheats_patreon:
    $ cheats_cod = 2014412
    jump cheats_proverka

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
(...) life trubbles aka power issure with storms (...)
No offence... but it is stated on his Patreon 'about' section that the dev is from Ukraine, and seeing they currently have to deal with an invasive neighbour that keeps on destroying power plants I feel like you maybe used a bit of a euphemism there? Or maybe stating the true reason is 'getting too political' on F95, in that case my honest apologies.

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
Might be a false positive but eset found Win64/Spy.Agent.EZ in \lib\python3.9\libs\python.exe
No, it's not a false positive! It's just another scumbag spreading viruses.
I downloaded the official build from the developer and it's even different in size from what this person threw.

I've updated the main page with the game with clean links I stole from the developer Patreon.

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
No, it's not a false positive! It's just another scumbag spreading viruses.
I downloaded the official build from the developer and it's even different in size from what this person threw.
View attachment 3714924

I've updated the main page with the game with clean links I stole from the developer.
thanks for that. my source was gofile that bstr2k2 linked before the post was updated

front page link confirmed clean

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorjor69 and Kayaa

Aqwaa

Aug 25, 2022
Its fucking sad that were getting infected files on a daily basis now. So guys remember, if you wanna be "safer" play on a VM!

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
Its fucking sad that were getting infected files on a daily basis now. So guys remember, if you wanna be "safer" play on a VM!
Or at least wait until someone from the modderation or verified users, check the game.
At the moment it is safe to download games from the main page only, and if a few days have passed and the game has been checked by someone.

Aqwaa

Aug 25, 2022
Or at least wait until someone from the modderation or verified users, check the game.
At the moment it is safe to download games from the main page only, and if a few days have passed and the game has been checked by someone.
Yes I agree with you. Personally, I always wait a few days. Plus i play on a VM just to be a lil bit more safe.

Reactions: razfaz
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes