Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
If you don't see the difference from your picture to old version View attachment 3087865
you have a major vision problem and maybe you should refrain from commenting on this thread. Better consult an eye doctor! View attachment 3087876
Thanks for delivering the proof about how minimal the changes are (if any).

I want to remind what was the reason for this (obsolete) discussion.

Uthredcocklover mentioned, that using faces of celebrities might lead to juristic problems.

You kind of offended him and accused him, that this fact (the similarities with celebrities) is not true anymore – after the reworking in 0.13.

In case the dev did the rework to make the models more to his liking, its up to him. I also liked the old models.

In case he did the rework to avoid juristic problems, he failed (but I guess this was not the reason anyway).
Its up to every one to decide, if Emma Watson still looks like Emma Watson or not.

• Haha
Reactions: Raul

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Thanks for delivering the proof about how minimal the changes are (if any).

I want to remind what was the reason for this (obsolete) discussion.

Uthredcocklover mentioned, that using faces of celebrities might lead to juristic problems.

You kind of offended him and accused him, that this fact (the similarities with celebrities) is not true anymore – after the reworking in 0.13.

In case the dev did the rework to make the models more to his liking, its up to him. I also liked the old models.

In case he did the rework to avoid juristic problems, he failed (but I guess this was not the reason anyway).
Its up to every one to decide, if Emma Watson still looks like Emma Watson or not.
He discussed this topic on Discord a long time ago, so your comments are as out of date as the time that has passed since then. The fact that you and others didn't see the changes is your problem, but they were announced for 0.13 a long time ago.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... The fact that you and others didn't see the changes is your problem, but they were announced for 0.13 a long time ago.
I personally have no problem, and I did not say that there are no minor changes (extremely minor btw.),
my point was that they still look like the celebrities as before.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
In my game, the option to go to work did not appear.
Found it.
The option only appears after starting fresh. - - - (and yes, the OP needs a remark for that!)
Fortunately, grind is down to a minimum then.
I really like it - now.

Last edited:

Incarnis

Aug 17, 2022
Honestly, Great job on the changes. The people look familiar still, but possibly because I've met some of these new faces IRL lol. Sarah, Lizy and Kira still are the most celebrity look-a-like, but the way everyone looked before it was only a matter of time before enough jealous pos reported your project directly to the actors agents lol.

I'm curious if you are actually rendering directly in Daz or in some other program, I've rarely seen anyone producing renders of this quality in Daz, even though of course I know it is possible.

Ecchi lover

Mar 9, 2018
how do you access the console?
In the game folder open the folder called "renpy"
then open folder "common"
scroll down and look for a file named "00console.rpy" (ignore the file named 00console.rpyc)
open it with Note pad.
click edit and then "find next"
type in "false" and click it twice
u will find a line saying
"config.console = False"
Change the "False" with "True"
click file then save it,
open the game and load your save
when inside the game press "shift+O"

ps - u can use the same steps in any renpy game to access the console.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
How in hell do you buy the pills? I've got everything else done, and Ashley relationship at 100%

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Pill King [v0.14]
  • ~ 60 unique renders
  • 9 new memories \ quests
  • Character facial expressions have been improved in the new content
  • Proofreading dialogs. (Thanks to - Saint Blackmoor)
Download Links:

P.S., need to add that NTR tag. There's a scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Pill King [v0.14]
  • ~ 60 unique renders
  • 9 new memories \ quests
  • Character facial expressions have been improved in the new content
  • Proofreading dialogs. (Thanks to - Saint Blackmoor)
Download Links:

P.S., need to add that NTR tag. There's a scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC's mother having sex with her husband, before the MC makes a move on his mother is not NTR.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
If that is true then why do they not sue the people that create meme's that are sometimes funny but also offensive with their headshots photo's and the you tube react videos with actual pieces of their movies
Because no one directly profits from a fuckin internet Meme pic they created on a phone app in less than 30 secs, bruh.
Actors don't own the IP of the film, the studios do. They do often copystrike vids too btw,

3.30 star(s) 37 Votes