fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
If you don't see the difference from your picture to old version View attachment 3087865
you have a major vision problem and maybe you should refrain from commenting on this thread. Better consult an eye doctor! View attachment 3087876
The only one really noticeable without close scrutiny is dad. The others still look basically the same with very minor changes. If it was done solely to avoid legal action then I don't think it accomplishes that.

• Love
Reactions: Malpheor and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
The only one really noticeable without close scrutiny is dad. The others still look basically the same with very minor changes. If it was done solely to avoid legal action then I don't think it accomplishes that.
Doc might be changed a little bit afair.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Doc might be changed a little bit afair.
Oh lol I didn't know he got changed too, I was just going by the picture posted. I quit this one earlier due to grind but reading how it was decreased I will be checking it out again sometime soon.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I played rework ver 0.13 and the stealth training is fucked up. It let me do it only one time then i couldn't do it again. So my progress bar got stuck halfway to level 1 and wouldn't go any farther. When i tried to do more training it crashed and went strait to traceback error. I seriously quit playing because nothing but traceback after traceback errors trying to do this stupid training. Choosing ignore or rollback from the traceback menu just exited the game completely. Anyone know how to fix this?

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I played rework ver 0.13 and the stealth training is fucked up. It let me do it only one time then i couldn't do it again. So my progress bar got stuck halfway to level 1 and wouldn't go any farther. When i tried to do more training it crashed and went strait to traceback error. I seriously quit playing because nothing but traceback after traceback errors trying to do this stupid training. Choosing ignore or rollback from the traceback menu just exited the game completely. Anyone know how to fix this?
The stealth training isn't fucked up as it works for everyone else? Download the new version and try again?

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
since you know you are 14% done. that means you have a roadmap for the game.
at what % will sex be included, just woundering so i know what version i should wait for until i dl this :p

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Every time I complete the lock pick training successfully it kicks me back to the main menu
It does this with the stealth training too. Except for me it gives a traceback error. After i complete training 1 time it crashes, then the training modules are grayed out and can't do it anymore. I really think it's a bug that needs to be fixed.

3.30 star(s) 37 Votes