Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Old saves don't work.
That's probably not a surprise, this is a completely different exe with none of the content from part 1 in it.

I'm guessing flags and stats with the girls from part 1 aren't going to come into play at all in part 2? If this has been answered already, I apologize and humbly ask if you'll point me to the post or posts where it was answered with my thanks. XD

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That's probably not a surprise, this is a completely different exe with none of the content from part 1 in it.

I'm guessing flags and stats with the girls from part 1 aren't going to come into play at all in part 2? If this has been answered already, I apologize and humbly ask if you'll point me to the post or posts where it was answered with my thanks. XD
I think that with chapter 2 part 1 the first set of questions are basically setting your previous flags. If you want to see what those are check the walkthrough.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I think that with chapter 2 part 1 the first set of questions are basically setting your previous flags. If you want to see what those are check the walkthrough.
Ah, thanks very much! I haven't grabbed the game yet; waiting for the compressed version. XD

I'll grab the walkthrough when the compressed version is posted.

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017

Tank you.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Frankie trying to whore out his wife to keep MC happy was pretty hot and kinky setup. Shame it didn't happen. Also when doctor said that you were in coma for 2 weeks I kinda thought it meant everything that happened in part 1 was inside some kind of dreamworld, and I really hate this stuff. Thank god it was real.

When I first started playing this game I thought that it has awesome renders but meh story yet now I want more and more of this story. Real bummer that dev plan on ending it in 3-4 updates.

Reactions: acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't need to be an asshole.
Well you did say old saves won't work when it's a completely different exe.

You did kinda state the painfully obvious.

Also the mechanic. Guy did help fix his car. :LOL:

Seriously i really hope for some actual revelations about this mystery fog.
I hope the MC speaks less.

I love this game but his constant "i'm going to find a way out" while he had a whole town willing to be his personal

This is one of those games that suffers from GGSMC, great girls shit MC. Which is a problem that seems to infect a lot of games.

The girls in this are all great through from the sweet and innocent to crazy cult like to the milky breasted to the drunk and hot, all of them were great characters. I even liked the mechanic and the sherrif.

I do love the story behind it all too. Shame it hasn't gone into more detail i'd love to know what it's all about. All in all I can tolerate an MC I don't like when everything else is this good.

Also got to see my sweety from MGA, the sister was always my fave and her ending is still the best ending in any of DK's games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalkuv

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017
Well you did say old saves won't work when it's a completely different exe.

You did kinda state the painfully obvious.
I did not realize this, so I just commented to see if it could be some problem on my pc. Suffice it to say that the exe is another.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Great start to part 2!.
This game just elevated to one of those games that i fear clicking the mouse to see the next scene dreading the "Thanks for playing, See you next update!" slide.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Well, that was satisfying. Seeing the sister from MGA was great. The writing was pretty damn nice too, in the sense that the average MC in one of these fantasy settings never tries that hard to think things through- he traced a rational plan, got the needed resources and didn't give up at the first hurdle.
Lily giving John a hard time just for fun is so like her, too.

Reactions: CSNRC

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Well, that was satisfying. Seeing the sister from MGA was great. The writing was pretty damn nice too, in the sense that the average MC in one of these fantasy settings never tries that hard to think things through- he traced a rational plan, got the needed resources and didn't give up at the first hurdle.
Lily giving John a hard time just for fun is so like her, too.
I felt the same way about the writing, To the point i turned down every "opportunity" that presented its self.
I just wanted to get back!.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
the mc needs to start recording or taking pictures of pine falls for evidence that will make his book even more popular and make a movie of that bitch im suprise he didnt think of getting a phone as well while he was supplying up since this will be his last ride in the pine falls

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
the mc needs to start recording or taking pictures of pine falls for evidence that will make his book even more popular and make a movie of that bitch im suprise he didnt think of getting a phone as well while he was supplying up since this will be his last ride in the pine falls
I believe he did get a new phone, There is a short scene of him sending his new number to Melissa (Just before you get the opportunity to meet her at the cafe).

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
I believe he did get a new phone, There is a short scene of him sending his new number to Melissa (Just before you get the opportunity to meet her at the cafe).
oh yea your right that when she wanted to meet up before i left well lets hope mc does start taking evidence and it wont get tinker with when he gets out or the goverment shows up on the other side waiting for them as they get out lol

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
oh yea your right that when she wanted to meet up before i left well lets hope mc does start taking evidence and it wont get tinker with when he gets out or the goverment shows up on the other side waiting for them as they get out lol
That's only if he decides he wants to leave. ;)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Pine Falls Part2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.03.2020

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes