Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
That's only if he decides he wants to leave. ;)
that will be an interesting twist but i have a theory: i remember the mc saying to the girl that "i think you might have to contribute to the gas" from the tries they was doing and they got in before they were able to refill so they already low on gas and pine falls barley have any so it could be possible for them running out of gas on trying to get out and they will have no choice but to stay by force not by choice even if they do want to get back but either way it does seem the mc love pine falls more than the real world so i dont think he will feel that bad of not getting back knowing he be stuck in a town full of woman forever the wettest dream known to mankind haha

Reactions: SageOfHentai

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
that will be an interesting twist but i have a theory: i remember the mc saying to the girl that "i think you might have to contribute to the gas" from the tries they was doing and they got in before they were able to refill so they already low on gas and pine falls barley have any so it could be possible for them running out of gas on trying to get out and they will have no choice but to stay by force not by choice even if they do want to get back but either way it does seem the mc love pine falls more than the real world so i dont think he will feel that bad of not getting back knowing he be stuck in a town full of woman forever the wettest dream known to mankind haha
You say that but he spent all of part 1 trying to leave all those women behind.

All he wanted to do was leave.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Except near the end he began talking about taking the main girls with him if/when he got out or at least coming back to get them out
Thig is, he had no way of knowing if he could get back if he did get out so it's obvious he's more interested in whatever he had going on outside than the girls.

He left behind quickly enough.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
great update story get more weird but i like it
am not english so i need to google metod writing
what it is

sadly that 2 good friends of the mc try to get rich of him
only that last part was a bit weird that blond girl poof gone and a other was in his room :confused:

but for the rest great part :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thig is, he had no way of knowing if he could get back if he did get out so it's obvious he's more interested in whatever he had going on outside than the girls.

He left behind quickly enough.
He also wasn't expecting to work in the first place. To which you can argue "why did he even bother trying then?" Which I could prolly pull another rebuttal out of my ass for but I'd rather not fight with my sister in shortness :)

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He also wasn't expecting to work in the first place. To which you can argue "why did he even bother trying then?" Which I could prolly pull another rebuttal out of my ass for but I'd rather not fight with my sister in shortness :)
Oh i'm not trying to fight sweetness, just a bit confused by his actions in the first part.

All he harped on about was leaving. He had a harem of cute, insane, drunk and milky women and he spent time talking to an old guy about wanting to leave all that behind.

I wanted to slap him.

I'd have been in vajayjay heaven.

Sure not all of them were into women but i'm sure I could have brought them round to my way of thinking with with my charm, wit and months of constant begging.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Well, i tried both celibate and promiscuous routes, and saved for each. Now we wait. Sex scene animation is grade a, especially the ass sex. The view was sooooo very nice. There were no lice. I tell no lies!!!

Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
We don't know yet if he really is out in his world, he could be in another dimension caused by that rift/portal/mist/magic thing he went through and when he return to that zone...surprise! Town is 100% normal without missing men and not isolated , or be in a illusion created by the entity/ritual/wizard/witch that is messing with him to test his actions post-escape

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Ah, the multiple MGA references, love it, and appreciate it. My question now is, does Pine Falls take place after the events of MGA or during?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well, i tried both celibate and promiscuous routes, and saved for each. Now we wait. Sex scene animation is grade a, especially the ass sex. The view was sooooo very nice. There were no lice. I tell no lies!!!
The celibate route is logical. He is dying to get back to the girls in Pine Falls. Why start a new relationship with an ex?

Reactions: BTungsteno

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Oh i'm not trying to fight sweetness, just a bit confused by his actions in the first part.

All he harped on about was leaving. He had a harem of cute, insane, drunk and milky women and he spent time talking to an old guy about wanting to leave all that behind.

I wanted to slap him.

I'd have been in vajayjay heaven.

Sure not all of them were into women but i'm sure I could have brought them round to my way of thinking with with my charm, wit and months of constant begging.
Meh I know you weren't hun honestly I just used our banter as an excuse to bestow that "sister in shortness" title on you lol. I do agree tho i wouldn't have tried to leave either. I doubt it would be too hard for you to convert them all to the "home team" so to speak if all else failed get in good with the cult learn Linda's brainwashing secrets (or steal her Kool-aid recipe) usurp her then convert the whole town :devilish:

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes