Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Wow! That update.. Daniels K is pretty good at this.

I love when stories connect, I had theories but so far I was wrong. Does this mean we'll see characters from LBH? Why is MC so naive? He gets robbed, has shitty friends the whole nine. I have questions.

But just when everything seems lost.. My love returns.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
First, just let me say this has become very quickly my all time favorite renpy game. And maybe adult game in general. The characters, story, interactions....perfect. All the girls are amazing. Second, I somehow made it through a playthrough of part one without getting any Mia scenes! She's my favorite, she's adorable. Does anyone know what choices I could go back and make so I can see them?

edit- oops, duh. Walkthroughs. Still, leaving this here, cause Mia's a cutie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AwakenMyLove

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I did not realize this, so I just commented to see if it could be some problem on my pc. Suffice it to say that the exe is another.
Your question was valid. Besides, even if the .exe is brand new, Ren'py has a feature called Multi-Game persistence. It allows info to be shared among different games, such as in this case. The questions at the beginning of the game could have been easily avoided.

Reactions: Deamate

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Very nice, so all Daniels K. games are set in the same Universe, even Zoe's Temptation with all that magic.

Loved the two cuties from MGA popping up and the other cameos and the intrigue is starting to grow how this all connects.
Only done one pplaythrough now, where I stayed true to Mia, will probably make four, one with Alice and Alice only and the other two more promiscuous.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was a nice conclusion you do feel a lot for the MC in this one his one goal is to get back to Pine Falls and all the girls that he left behind playing on his mind I'm surprised he kept it together so well. But now we are back and yeah thanks Lily for that little scare :p I just wonder now if the MC will be able to go back and forward for supplies and such I know he loaded up quite a bit but there is always going to be that need. And this Erica not much to go on her yet I wonder if she is related to the Mechanic or the sheriff

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Where are my old saves?
It actually carried forward the last few saves. Mine started on page 9 of the saves, but loading the last save did little good since you still have to give it your name since it doesn't remember. He doesn't get back to Pine Falls until near the end of this first episode of Part 2. I'm curious to see how it unfolds in the coming updates.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Very nice, so all Daniels K. games are set in the same Universe, even Zoe's Temptation with all that magic.

Loved the two cuties from MGA popping up and the other cameos and the intrigue is starting to grow how this all connects.
Only done one pplaythrough now, where I stayed true to Mia, will probably make four, one with Alice and Alice only and the other two more promiscuous.
Does anyone from Lancaster Boarding Academy and Zoe's Temptation also make a cameo appearance? Anyway you sure ZT is also set in the same universe? I know the detective from MGA was teased in an update a while back so knew it was linked but not sure about others.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The game is developing interestingly. When Lily pretended not to remember MC I got sad, how good she was joking. :D I miss girls ... Alice, Grace and Mia.
And those kind of old MC 'friends' ... I don't want to see, everyone just thinks about how to make money here on MC, money, money ... eh.

I look forward to the next part!

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes