Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Pine Falls 2 v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Is it possible to include this link for the Android port on the first page?

Reactions: AwakenMyLove

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Does anyone from Lancaster Boarding Academy and Zoe's Temptation also make a cameo appearance? Anyway you sure ZT is also set in the same universe? I know the detective from MGA was teased in an update a while back so knew it was linked but not sure about others.
Don't think any characters have shown up but there is a nod to LBH in chapter 2. When Erica is rattling off conspiracy theories she mentions "6 girls disappearing from a boarding house where a guy was performing rituals"

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Nice synopsis on first page that tells me to give it a try, but what the Hell, 5Gig for 1st part ?!
I'm courageous, so I start the adventure and will make my opinion after that. ;)

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Publisher's wife hinted about his husband probably slept with the MC's ex while they were still a thing. Hopefully being able to return outside along with the presence of other guys won't add NTR.
The "friend" of MC would probably try to ntr the girl/girls you bring from PF or hire guys to spooke them from your side.
Hopefully if we reach that situation, MC would act like a proper alpha writer an stand his ground

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Don't think any characters have shown up but there is a nod to LBH in chapter 2. When Erica is rattling off conspiracy theories she mentions "6 girls disappearing from a boarding house where a guy was performing rituals"
This sounds interesting. I like how the connections and cameos are being dropped naturally.

Seems like during. The girlfriend appears in the background of the hospital with the same doctor and wearing the same clothes from the day the MC finds the video of the anesthetist rubbing himself against the Girlfriend.
Pretty cool, I'm amazed you remembered the exact point to snapshot in MGA!

Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho
Oct 24, 2019
I loved this update but it is kinda comical how he's constantly trying to leave Pine Falls even though he has love interests there, then once he finally leaves he's all like "I gotta get back". I probably wouldn't have left in the first place if I were him. But yeah, I loved how the story is involving elements from devs past projects.

Oct 24, 2019
The game is developing interestingly. When Lily pretended not to remember MC I got sad, how good she was joking. :D I miss girls ... Alice, Grace and Mia.
And those kind of old MC 'friends' ... I don't want to see, everyone just thinks about how to make money here on MC, money, money ... eh.

I look forward to the next part!
Yeah I was going to cry lol

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes