John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
It is! Make sure to download and play Part 1 as well! (partly because part 2 just started and is still relatively short, but mostly because you'll otherwise miss a big part of the story, and to understand some of the choices you get to make at the start of part 2).
Oh, and do try his other games too! There are actually some references to those games in this game as well.
Ok, thank you very much for your advices. Ho! 5Gig for part 1, hope I will get it all with Mega link. My bandwith isn't very fast but I should get through. ;)

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
great update as normal dam sneaky peaple wanting more money from mc so gets his ex involved lol sorry if it spoiler

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
If you are a decent guy, you are not going after someone else wife especially not when it's your best friend's wife. ^^
The real joke is he wanted his wife to go after him. And the next joke is that his 'best' friend seems to not to know you. But maybe the Ex is working... Jesus, what an asshole. (in my opinion)

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
So I liked the update, but am I the only one who was like: not gonna have sex with you or you, I'm waiting to get back to my girls.

The only one that might have gotten me was the best friend's wife, but the MC turned her down from the get go...

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
So I liked the update, but am I the only one who was like: not gonna have sex with you or you, I'm waiting to get back to my girls.

The only one that might have gotten me was the best friend's wife, but the MC turned her down from the get go...
I considered a certain persons' girlfriends' sister, but.. nahhh. Gladly, another certain persons' daughter later showed up.

Reactions: thataboo

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Did this game split with new update ?? can i still use my old savegame or do i need to start new with espisode 2 ?

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Did this game split with new update ?? can i still use my old savegame or do i need to start new with espisode 2 ?
It's a different game that continues the story, but savegames from part 1 don't affect it.
At some points during this update you'll be asked a few questions you can use to get the character the same way you left him at the end of part 1. You'll be asked the MC's name, to pick what sort of girls you like, to remember what relationships you had established in part 1, and so on.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Ahhhh
Did
Dev make this game into parts???
Little confused here
Someone help
Is part 1 finished
Yes, Part 1 is finished, Part 2 just started.
Saves don't carry over between between Parts, but do between episodes within each part.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes