Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I thought at one point though it outright asks who you had a relationship with. And all three was not an option.
That only happens if you picked the other option at the first choice I listed.

Have a look at Qleaf's walkthrough - the impact of the choices is more obvious in that one.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello everyone, those created from these games should add more languages, such as Spanish
maybe if they are fluent on that language but usually that's not option so up to fans to translate.

So did I but there has been a few people saying old saves don't work or asking that question.
yea that happens (sadly) on many games when next part comes out.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I'm guessing yer trying to load part 1 saves in part 2 don't bother they aren't compatible.....the game gives you flashback question to set up yer status with the PF girls
oki then, it is not the same game then, should have had a separate thread imho then :eek: :p
thx

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Right, the only girl I fancied or did anything with was milky Millie, and she wasn't an option in the list of partners in part 2. Sorrowful.png

Reactions: HorizonD

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
This game has sort of a Lost Horizon/Shangri-La vibe to it.......makes me wonder what might happen to any girl who decides to leave Pine Falls with him, if the story takes that direction.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Millie Milk was a bad oversight in the "choose yer dames" portion of the hooptydoo..i mean..she's baby-birthing primed...

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al español - Pine Falls 2 - v0.1

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte.

-----

Spanish Translation - Pine Falls 2 - v0.1

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked.

---
Edit: Part1 translation can be found here

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes