• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
It's only so obvious because I just played it again, and the scheming sister is dressed exactly the same as she was in MGA. The creepy guy with long hair on the sidewalk is the cop from MGA if I remember correctly as well, also in the same pinstripe suit.
BTW, I see no problem introducing the MGA characters and people from their world into this game, as their original appearance clearly gave evidence of a lot of work, and it would be a shame to waste all that work by never having them seen again. The way that the scheming sister is written into Pine Falls is very appropriate to the story, and I am sure that other more creative ways to work in some of the MGA characters would be welcomed as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
being nice? pfffffft.

as for lilly just choose to be on her path.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Just started playing this game late last night and stopped at Mia on her bike. The main point of this post is Daniels K.'s taste in music. I don't know where or if the soundtracks are self-composed, but "MiaMusic" in this game and "ParkMusic" in Lancaster Boarding House are two of the best background tracks I've ever heard in the gaming industry! I'm looking forward to playing all his games not just for the interesting subject matter, but to listen to these music clips too! "Outstanding Job (y)"

12/01 EDIT: Completed the game so far and I'm hooked! I hope the town gets an expansion in future updates and I can find a suitable place to accomodate larger sleepovers! ;)

Last edited:

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
I can't go through this entire board searching... What's the song that.... Uhhh.. something to do with a cigerette? Its been awhile since I played this so I can't be more descriptive.

Reactions: yandex

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I can't go through this entire board searching... What's the song that.... Uhhh.. something to do with a cigerette? Its been awhile since I played this so I can't be more descriptive.
Go to Pine Falls installation folder>game>audio. You'll have to listen to them all to find what you want.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

(Image from coming update)
Hey everyone,
As scheduled, Pine Falls part 2 version 0.1 is now available to Tier 2 Patrons. As usual the game is available for both PC and MAC along with the walkthrough. You can find all the links for Tier 2 Patrons over here :
The next update is scheduled around the 15th of December, give or take a couple of days. More info about the coming update will be made available soon.
Enjoy and have a great weekend!
What's going on with Alice in that second picture she doesn't look to impressed :unsure: bringing another woman to the town perhaps more competition for her?

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
What's going on with Alice in that second picture she doesn't look to impressed :unsure: bringing another woman to the town perhaps more competition for her?
I think it's more along the lines of mc trying to explain the situation he faced which she doesn't want to give a damn about because she is too pissed at him

Reactions: Mormont and Ozel

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think it's more along the lines of mc trying to explain the situation he faced which she doesn't want to give a damn about because she is too pissed at him
Yeah, I think your right probably a reaction of 'how could you leave me like that' she seems very obsessed with the MC but I doubt she will be mad at us for long.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Yeah, I think your right probably a reaction of 'how could you leave me like that' she seems very obsessed with the MC but I doubt she will be mad at us for long.
Yeah she likes to show she is tough on the outside but melts easily, I guess a few kisses should suffice;)

Reactions: Mormont

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I've been pro-Grace since the beginning, and also considering Lilly if both girls together are a future option (both redheads (y)), but Mia obviously has a major part of this whole story so...

Alice stole from me the first time we met. There you have it.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
She'll get over it. Either the MC satisfies all the ladies or gets reversed.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She'll get over it. Either the MC satisfies all the ladies or gets reversed.
I think the majority of us here would go with satisfying the ladies :p I wonder which will be the first one to jump on the MC since his return.

• Love
Reactions: Canade

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I think the majority of us here would go with satisfying the ladies :p I wonder which will be the first one to jump on the MC since his return.
Not sure there would be a "first." I'd say Alice, Grace, any of the girls in the cult, and any of the other girls who want to bear the MC's children would all jump on him at first possible chance all at once. XD

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I'm guessing they'd all rush him on sight, and battle it out for dibs, lucky son of a gun :love:.

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes