AwakenMyLove

Nov 15, 2019
Does anyone from Lancaster Boarding Academy and Zoe's Temptation also make a cameo appearance? Anyway you sure ZT is also set in the same universe? I know the detective from MGA was teased in an update a while back so knew it was linked but not sure about others.
That remains to be seen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yuri L

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Reactions: HorizonD

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
nice start :) thank you ,now need wait to get back in business with harem :p somehow my mind pops idea for new playboy mansion ;) hehe

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Does anyone from Lancaster Boarding Academy and Zoe's Temptation also make a cameo appearance? Anyway you sure ZT is also set in the same universe? I know the detective from MGA was teased in an update a while back so knew it was linked but not sure about others.
The daughter of the mechanic informs the MC about strange incidents that happened, including one with vampires. Figured this was supposed to be about Zoe's Temptation. She also talked about an Island that vanishes and returns, which is clearly Stranded with Benefits and about a guy who made girls disappear with a ritual, which is from Lancaster Boarding House, though I don't think I've seen any of the characters at least not those I remember.

• Wow

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That was a nice conclusion you do feel a lot for the MC in this one his one goal is to get back to Pine Falls and all the girls that he left behind playing on his mind I'm surprised he kept it together so well. But now we are back and yeah thanks Lily for that little scare :p I just wonder now if the MC will be able to go back and forward for supplies and such I know he loaded up quite a bit but there is always going to be that need. And this Erica not much to go on her yet I wonder if she is related to the Mechanic or the sheriff
She does tell you that she is the Mechanics daughter, once you tell her which two guys are still in town.

Reactions: Mormont

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Well I liked this update most of all. The story got me hooked more than before and I dig the share universe. The same universe can explain now why the ritual plot was left open and unfinished in LBSH and maybe the amniasia of our girlfriend in MGA also had more mistirius beginning. Cameos were fun most of all one with the sister. Next update should be interesting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AwakenMyLove

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
And this Erica not much to go on her yet I wonder if she is related to the Mechanic or the sheriff
She claims to be the mechanic's daughter.

------------------------

That said, it was a very nice start into the second and final part of the game. Hope that the story overall doesn't seem cut short since there are apparently only three or four chapters left. Was a bit stumped about the missing savegames at first, but then remembered that something like that was announced with questions. I guess though that all the romantic and pervy points have been reset with the questions.

Unfortunately the cameos went over my head since I've only played Lancaster Boarding House.

Reactions: Mormont

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And this Erica not much to go on her yet I wonder if she is related to the Mechanic or the sheriff
she said she's mechanic's daughter.

Chronologically does it take place after MGA?
during mga after gf's sister has come to house (some days later)

There is a choice missing: "I was with no one."
You can play through the first part and not having a relationship with anyone, so this point is missing.
why would you do that?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Because when you don't like those girls of whatever reason and because you can.
Another reason is to test the VN and when you choose to go with no one, this choice is simply missing then.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I think i have a worse memory than the MC. I'm sure i hadn't left pine falls but suddenly i'm in a hospital as if i had.

Lily being a joker got me thinking, how much of a mind fuck would it have been if she actually didn't recognize him? Poor guy going mad in the real world but stuck in a groundhog day bubble. Thankfully they have supplies now, should be able to sway anyone with them.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Edit 16/11/2019:
Attaching my own Part 2 - v0.1 walkthrough below for those interested.
I know there is a walkthrough already posted from the Dev, but no harm done. :)

It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!

Ps: Part 1 is different than Part 2, so please be carefull
TY

Reactions: Qleaf

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Seems interesting game, I will give it a try ! ;)
It is! Make sure to download and play Part 1 as well! (partly because part 2 just started and is still relatively short, but mostly because you'll otherwise miss a big part of the story, and to understand some of the choices you get to make at the start of part 2).
Oh, and do try his other games too! There are actually some references to those games in this game as well.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Just something I wonder: couldn't be used for bringing a save from Part 1 to Part 2? I know, the limitation would be, that only one path could be carried over at a time, but for those who do only one playthrough at a time, it would be kinda convenient I guess?

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes