Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can someone please share their save from the end of part 1 ? Mines seems to be corrupt.. TIA
Won't matter, it's a different exe, saves from part 1 don't work on part 2.

Meh I know you weren't hun honestly I just used our banter as an excuse to bestow that "sister in shortness" title on you lol. I do agree tho i wouldn't have tried to leave either. I doubt it would be too hard for you to convert them all to the "home team" so to speak if all else failed get in good with the cult learn Linda's brainwashing secrets (or steal her Kool-aid recipe) usurp her then convert the whole town :devilish:
Starting with Millie, everyone needs fresh milk ... and giant love pillows.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Interesting chapter 2. And the fool's obsession paid off. Luckily the other girl didn't banish.
Since the old saves don't work I wonder who will the mc have relationship with?
I feel like I wasted time playing chapter 1 if the wrong relationships are chosen.
I hope the next version is a big one cause there is way too many qestions and no explanations...peace

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
The celibate route is logical. He is dying to get back to the girls in Pine Falls. Why start a new relationship with an ex?
Haven't played dev's other games. From my point of view, no history there.

Ah! Pro tip. Don't have sex with bar girl. She'll steal your wallet after, the bitch!

Reactions: MrGeneral97

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Interesting chapter 2. And the fools obsession paid off. Luckily the other girl didn't banish.
Since the old saves don't work I wonder who will the mc have relationship with?
I feel like I wasted time playing chapter 1 if the wrong relationships are chosen.
I hope the next version is a big one case there is way too many qestions and no explanations...peace
there are choices for alice/grace and Mia that seem to be there solely dictate where you stand with them course i guess it depends on how pissed they are that you left lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Tis okies :D

You'll be asked a few questions at the start to let it know what you did in part 1 or try a new route.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Pine Falls [Part 2 v0.1] [Daniels K] - Original Size: 897MB

Download Win (69MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
What are you all talking about? Of course the MC was trying to leave and rescue the people inside! They lucked out and got a truck full of hamburgers, but eventually food was going to get scarce. And they al wish they could see more of the world than just that town.
Sure, for a schmuck like me, the possibility of an harem may be stronger than all other considerations... but we can see the MC having to tear off hot chicks from his cock in the real world too.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i think part 2 was cool ... is that the blonde from 'my girlfriends amnesia' ? cause it looks like the sister ... loved her anyways ... lol , so uhmm .... how do i find this place ? :ROFLMAO:

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
well i think part 2 was cool ... is that the blonde from 'my girlfriends amnesia' ? cause it looks like the sister ... loved her anyways ... lol , so uhmm .... how do i find this place ? :ROFLMAO:
Considering she tells the MC she is trying to steal her sisters BF, I would say it's safe to assume yes.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Will there be an Android port for Part 2?
Well, if you're too lazy to scroll through posts and look for it like I did, why should say anything?

Part 2 First Impressions for Dev.

Those questions regarding past activities in Pine Falls are a brilliant thing. You knew there would be problems in savefile, so you made sure players could recover their games. Became evn more brilliant as you made it function as a plot device.

In a previous post, I already said you did great rendering plus a grade animations.

Just kinda curious about this though... what happens to love nest (threesome date, and sex place with Grace and what's hername?)... Yeah what happens with love nest now that owner (mechanic's daughter)is back?

Ah, and I want to get revenge on that girl who knocked me out cause she wanted to be pregnant.

Last, but best of all, very, very short waiting time between releases, especially as you were working on an independent part2. Hope the next release is iust as fast.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes