• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Nice endings,can't believe is already completed, but i wish you could see pregnant the girl of you choose kinda like "small epilogue about you choosed ending and x months/year later X girl pregnant with your child. ALSO i wish the 2nd part was a little longer,it feels kinda short and with lots potential for more hilarious/serious situations

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
alot of blurry animations , and why did you only let me get the ugliest one in town pregnant ... you hate us or something .... the story wasn't as bad as others have said i still enjoyed it ... one question tho , if that goddess and me are that much alike then how can she dominate over me overall i really enjoyed playing this game ...

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Really? That's it? I'm sorry, but these all endings were bulls**ts and the explanation of fog ... nonsense ... I'm really disappointed with this game ... sorry, but I really am. And the fuck was that? You put the Hottest girl in last few updates (Yes, I mean Erica) and we get only fucking BJ with her???? With her, like she called herself, a slut??? No Sex scene with the hottest girl? You really are evil Daniels ... evil ... No, this game wasn't great, wasn't even good ...

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Nice endings,can't believe is already completed, but i wish you could see pregnant the girl of you choose kinda like "small epilogue about you choosed ending and x months/year later X girl pregnant with your child. ALSO i wish the 2nd part was a little longer,it feels kinda short and with lots potential for more hilarious/serious situations
You just described
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mcenal

Oct 5, 2019
Also where the heck was the harem ending? It was building up towards that then it was "Yeah nope!" I specifically skipped all of the one girl endings because I don't see those as the true endings. Those are the "cop out and stick with one girl cause I don't dare wait till the end."

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Then he should have stuck with one ending instead of many.
Well, not necessarily. It would have been enough if the ending had been told like the rest of the story. In detail. Then there would have been a real ending, or at least it wouldn't have seemed so forced.

Also where the heck was the harem ending? It was building up towards that then it was "Yeah nope!"
I thought the same haha...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTungsteno

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Then he should have stuck with one ending instead of many.
It wont matter in the long run anyway... Daniels K will pick the ending he wants whether he makes one or many... The only saving grace of one his earliest games "Zoe's Temptation" was that you could play it, and give the middle finger to the shitty "Lust side" even though for two chapters he FORCED you to be on that side... But he ruined that with this game by making the Lust side the canon ending for Zoe...

So if you think in the next few games he will reference a happy ending with Grace, Alice, Mia, or the Threesome, your lying to yourself... the crappy Zoe is a dark goddess will be the canon ending for this game.... hell it seems that LCH boarding house's canon ending is the "forever alone in a cult with shitty rival, and the stupid ugly broad with a 50's hairdo".

He seems to like the crappy unhappy endings the most, and makes those the canon endings when he connects the games... also the twins from MGA just showed the games existed in the same universe, that was all (a cameo if you will)... Zoe actually being behind two other games actually CONNECTS them, as it tells us her fate, and what she has been doing behind the scene which caused these last two games.

Reactions: Yuri L

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Also where the heck was the harem ending? It was building up towards that then it was "Yeah nope!" I specifically skipped all of the one girl endings because I don't see those as the true endings. Those are the "cop out and stick with one girl cause I don't dare wait till the end."
He did have a 3some in one of the endings.
The walkthrough helps somewhat for those endings.
I skipped 2 after that zoe ending.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Hi there, I found a moment to get away from BaDIK and finish PF2. What can I say.....
Pity, pity, pity...... unless Pine Falls 3 kicks in. To be honest that is what I would expect after ending that left all the girls hanging. I really hope that Dev will continue. I would not mind supporting him but on Steam or something, sorry I pay for finished product and both PF1 and 2 do not cut, too short for a season, they are more like chapters.
I really hope to see more from this and maybe at one point as a one fully completed VN.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
at least danielsk complete his game and update a stable rate, but he suffer of the japanese author desease who make him incapable of make a good ending

• Haha
Reactions: BTungsteno
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes