• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I can't launch the second game on my MAC, could give out another link? With a functioning zip, bare my version of Mac is macOS Catalina, version 10.15.3

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I don't normally post anymore but for this one i'm going to say WTF was that changing grace's hair to BLACK??? it was RED through out and as i watched the threesome ending with grace in black hair i was just meh.

honestly I think Daniels K. has good Ideas and he's worried he'll get caught up in them and ends up rushing the ending. I don't think this or LBH shows zoe's cannon ending is lust but I think it shows what ZOE will do if she chooses LUST! think about things this way. he's pushed to pump out things on a monthly basis so he's gotta do this and that and over all tries to keep people happy with several sex scenes. but the animations this one flickered something bad. ouch. well lets see what the new one is like.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I am with you. I had fun playing but the end was disappointing. I just hope that the Dev will come back to the project after some time. Man can dream, right? :ROFLMAO:
All his games have fell flat towards the end they start off well and I don't know if the dev gets bored or what shame really but the only way we might see Pine falls again is if it's referenced in his new game or any future games he develops.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
All his games have fell flat towards the end they start off well and I don't know if the dev gets bored or what shame really but the only way we might see Pine falls again is if it's referenced in his new game or any future games he develops.
Well said!
MC story needs grand finale if we choose to save the city. I still hope we will see more ;) The door is open......

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al español - Pine Falls 2 - v0.5 - FINAL

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte.

La traducción de la Parte 1 está disponible aquí
-----

Spanish Translation - Pine Falls 2 - v0.5 - FINAL

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked.

Part1 translation is available here

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Got steamy as in they had oral sex and grinding no penetration as you said she was still sore.
Maybe I worded it wrong, my 1st playthrough I missed sexing Mia, didnt realize I had missed her until that scene, used walkthrough & got what I was after tho, ty

BLACkTORNAD0

Oct 30, 2019
Atleast i m not the only one who was disappointed by the save the city ending . Bruh i was playing to know how and what was causing it and maybe it couod be stopped but instead all i got was woosh *gets vanished* atleast let us fuk that demon tho

Reactions: MadCore

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
In part 2, some of the 1st few animations have the foreground moving while the characters in scene do, like if there was a camera guy making the camera follow their movements, this is a negative imho, feels similar to car sickness which is strange bc I dont get car sick lol. I'll pry get used to it, it just feels unnatural, otherwise great game so far !

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Can we talk about the massive and contrived character shift (180 degrees) Alice and Grace undergo in the finale? Cause that is more unbelievable than a fear inducing fog that comes out at night.

But yeah these endings are bland as fuck overall with the final one being absolute garbage tier. Seriously?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Can we talk about the massive and contrived character shift (180 degrees) Alice and Grace undergo in the finale? Cause that is more unbelievable than a fear inducing fog that comes out at night.

But yeah these endings suck overall with the final one being absolute garbage tier. Seriously?

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
D

Deleted member 1845720

Seems like there are a few people who did not understand what I meant by abrupt ending. It's something like this:

Once upon a time there was....long, detailed and exciting story. Suspenseful dangerous situation coming up...and they lived happily ever after.

Wow. I should be a writer.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes