cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really enjoying the game and all but I´m absolutely in love with Mias theme. Mind if I ask who composes music for you? If this is a dumb question or it was answered already I´m sorry for wasting your time.
try search.

it not the antivirus or any other security that prevents it to load
the exe it just exe not unzip
you got me lost, what are you trying to unzip?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Thanks brother.. but please I want know that.. all story ended .or still to be continued matter
hard to say, part 1 was stand alone just like part 2 is, so they might come back to it; dunno if they've said anything one way or the other.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Started this yesterday. May I ask what happened to this one ? Why does it end abruptly ? I thought this could go on for much longer but suddenly everything goes to shit and 5 minutes later you're choosing which ending you want. Really weird.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that his previous work had better images and MUCH better animations ? Compared to the boarding house one this one feels like a side-gig done without much thought and rather quickly. Dont get me wrong, I really liked it since you don't get cucked like in the previous one and you're not forced into relationships outside of your choice, so that's already a big plus compared to boarding house, but it still felt like wasted potentional to me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Started this yesterday. May I ask what happened to this one ? Why does it end abruptly ? I thought this could go on for much longer but suddenly everything goes to shit and 5 minutes later you're choosing which ending you want. Really weird.
that you need to ask from dev but he might not respond. players hope that there'll be dlc like mga had.

Feb 1, 2020
Hi is anyone having problems when they unzip. Zip files work fine for me but 7zip seem to corrupt the file? Im using a Mac too, so you thoughts would be really appreciated. Cheers

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes