GrondTheRam

Oct 16, 2017
I played through the whole game and loved it very much. The ending though was a giga cliffhanger. Does Daniels plan on making a Pine Falls 2? I mean, his games seem to have some sort of overarching story, but Zoe is a named character so he could just use her, but the MC is supposed to be your char, how does he plan on continuing this?

Well, on to his next game for now.

emuuu

May 19, 2018
Does Daniels plan on making a Pine Falls 2
Until now all of his games are in the same Universe (at least Pine Falls showed it with his cameos and cross-references). So even if it's not a direct sequel u can excpect the story to develope.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Part one is impossible to download, even with mega after restart downloading it is corrupted. can you split the file or something?

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Trapped in the game size, not in a town, it seems. Still one of my favorite devs.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Is there no end with Grace? I did all options favorable to her and dont see the option to leave with her...

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
Does anybody know the song that's mostly used as a theme for Mia? I think the lyrics goes like "I'm desperate, I think it's the climate, I need a cigarette.."

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Grace have ending or not?

Does anybody know the song that's mostly used as a theme for Mia? I think the lyrics goes like "I'm desperate, I think it's the climate, I need a cigarette.."
GO to game/audio/music5 or music6 i guess. Dont know name.

Reactions: F1_V10

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when i unip the game the exe will not work
well antivirus or other security software prevents it to load.

the game doesn't run on mac os catalina. any fix for this?
apple's fault. either run virtualized win 10 or dualboot or pc version with renpy dev kit.

You can play the PC version on the mac. Just download the RenPy dev kit from .

During setup you'll be asked to pick a project directory, if you set that to the directory where you have all the unzipped files, you'll be able to "Launch Project" on the Mac with the PC version and it could run.

Reactions: Trac232

Ice335

Dec 23, 2019
Really enjoying the game and all but I´m absolutely in love with Mias theme. Mind if I ask who composes music for you? If this is a dumb question or it was answered already I´m sorry for wasting your time.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes