• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Damn, what the hell was up with those endings.

Playing this game is like watching the fan favorite triathlete give the performance of a lifetime only for him to trip ten steps away from the finish line and somehow shit himself in the progress.
Par for the course, unfortunately, for a Daniels K game.

Feb 15, 2019
Must say, that the first part of the story has really drag me in... all that mystery and shit... I Did really miss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... U get some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in second part, but it feels like author just forget it in the first part and then just add it in the second one. Would be nice if you could stick it in Mia's butt. I would relly like to see her expression :ROFLMAO: Overall story has decent story, nice characters, and not that bad endings, it would be nice if there would be some harem ending thou...
Mia's my favorite, but I'd rather see it stuck in Alice's bubble butt.

D

Deleted member 1713037

I enjoyed both parts of the game, however, I was very surprised there was no sex scene in the "true" ending. The dev went out of their way to model a female sex demon and they MC doesn't even get to have sex with her? What's up with that!?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn, what the hell was up with those endings.

Playing this game is like watching the fan favorite triathlete give the performance of a lifetime only for him to trip ten steps away from the finish line and somehow shit himself in the progress.
Yeah. Dev is able to create some really interesting concepts but never seems to be able to make a ending that doesn't look rushed. Same happened with his previous game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I enjoyed both parts of the game, however, I was very surprised there was no sex scene in the "true" ending. The dev went out of their way to model a female sex demon and they MC doesn't even get to have sex with her? What's up with that!?
demoness was from old game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
no the game start program for part 2 it not in the fold when unzip
Sounds like either all the files are not downloading on your connection. Or the file you are missing is being caught up in your Anti-virus if you have one make sure it's not in a quarantine folder or something.

Reactions: Knight_BP

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
It has Good scenes + voices but ending kinda sucks :cautious:let mc save all females and have Harem :love: or take some you want
and have great ending with pregnancy etc family ...

Reactions: operamini

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Sounds like either all the files are not downloading on your connection. Or the file you are missing is being caught up in your Anti-virus if you have one make sure it's not in a quarantine folder or something.
my Anti-virus is not show it in quarantine

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes